Good Stadium Substitutes

Okay, so today when I went to school, I brought my Rock Leone and defeated my classmate's Dark Cancer and I thought it would be awesome to play beyblade in school. We had to use his plastic plate stadium though. So I thought that wouldn't be enough if since 36 of us love beyblades in our school (Though I was the only one to experience battling in a tournamentGrin) So I thought other students would have the same problem. So now, I would like to list a few of what would be a good substitute for a BeyStadium since a real one could not fit in a bag.. I know the plastic plate stadium is a great one. If you would like to add another great stadium substitute, feel free to post below. Thanks!Smile

List of Good Stadium Substitutes:
1.) Paper Plate-As I said above, this is the closest thing to use if you can't find others. Though, you have to find one with higher edges. (The outer part of the plate but I really don't know what you really call it..)
2.)A bucket-Well this one would kinda sound odd..But this one would be good if you don't want beys being knocked out of the stadium. I guess Stamina beys would be good here because beys with low Stamina will hit the walls of the bucket and definitely lose.
3.)Lunch/Ice Box-Well not the cloth lunch box or the foam ice box. What I mean here is the one made of plastic. Recommended brand here is "Rubbermaid"
4.)Toy boxes-Well for this you have to find one with enough space and slopes. Boxes with n slopes would be fine.. Some Lego Bionicle boxes would do like the "Mahri Bionicle" box.
5.)Tupperware-preferably the circular one. You may also use the square one. But if you like a stadium were Beys would be really K.O.ed, use the lid.Grin
6.)Shoe box (credits to pikabattler for the idea)-Since these would be a good stadium, the problem is the slopes since the base of the shoe box is flat. To solve that, get a cardboard, it should have the same width with the shoebox and length should be 2,3 or 4 inches longer. Push the cardboard down and add some tape to put it to place. These will add slopes to the shoebox and as well solve the "flat based shoe box" problem.

These are all I know..for now. If you would want other ideas click this link
--> http://bladebusters.wetpaint.com/page/home+stadiums

P.S. The link of the site i gave, is not mine. There are also ideas there to do with your stadium to make it more challenging to fight on.Smile
I remember back in the day when I would stuff a stadium into my locker and get it out during lunch to use. but if you dont have a locker you could use some cardboard and some scizors to shape a stadium and use ducktape on the outside of the stadium to hold it together. or you could use an old shoebox.

while it won't be an official battle, it will be a good just for fun battle with freinds.
This should have been posted in the Your Creations forum.
Heh, I used a paper plate once. I think it did better than PTW; It gave all types a chance.
can you add a shoe box, most shoe boxes have flat bases. the only prob i faced is dents if you lunch your beyblades to high.
(Nov. 30, 2010  1:20 PM)Kai-V Wrote: This should have been posted in the Your Creations forum.
Sorry. I thought you would give me another warning as I posted it there since I did not create anything here. I was just giving tips and ideas to use for others who want to use Homemade or Mini Stadiums for themselves to battle on. Just please give me a chance to make this thread last.
(Dec. 01, 2010  10:10 AM)pikabattler Wrote: can you add a shoe box, most shoe boxes have flat bases. the only prob i faced is dents if you lunch your beyblades to high.
Good idea! I will add this on the first post. About the dents, Add a cardboard about 2-3 inches longer than the shoebox then push it in to put slopes on it. Then you may add tape to hold it to place. Good idea...Smile
there you go, thats the ticket! remember there is no limit to what you can do with your creativity and imagination.
(Dec. 01, 2010  1:32 PM)tenshinshinobi Wrote: there you go, thats the ticket! remember there is no limit to what you can do with your creativity and imagination.
Thanks man. Smile I really do hope people would like this thread and this would become popular. Smile
Me and my cousin used to use a grill top. It has slopes, and the attack types would be at a disadvantage. And (most likely) the blades won't get KOed.
I have this old Pot Lid at home that's wide and a bit flatbut I add three peices of cardboard and voila! Homemade Standard Stadium!
A shallow wok might work nicely for a beystadium.
hmm... well i have never battled in school before but i think that every substitute stadium has advantages and dis advantages. i think the best thing i got is a big dip bowl i use for chips and dip. it is a nice size good slopes and good thickness. so all i can say is bring a plastic bowl to use as a stadium. Cute Libruhhh
Me and some kids at my school battle at lunchtime.Just find a caprisun juice box,cut the top off,tape some paper to the bottom of the cardboard, and then you have a stadium.Test before you bring it to school okay?
Wow, you guys really have great ideas! Your tips and ideas would really be great help to other students who love beys. Thanks for the great tips! Smile
In class me and my friends use 3 Notebooks, and 3 pieces of Paper.

Take 3 Pieces of paper and overlap each piece over another.

You take the Notebooks and place them in a triangle over the paper with the spines facing in, or I guess you could do it the opposite way.
(Dec. 05, 2010  1:09 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote: In class me and my friends use 3 Notebooks, and 3 pieces of Paper.

Take 3 Pieces of paper and overlap each piece over another.

You take the Notebooks and place them in a triangle over the paper with the spines facing in, or I guess you could do it the opposite way.
Thanks for the idea man. Smile
a cover for a pot?? it has good surface kinda like the one in attack stadiums
I bring my stadium into school everyday and stuff it in one of the huge lockers for the smart people who do a lot of subjects. Then you pray no-one steals it and vandalizes it.
LOL good idea Haze,megablader and mesoranger! My friends will love these ideas! Anyway, we had a tournament in our school awhile ago and I won first place. I won the BeyCarrier Hard Type as a prize! Woot!
My teacher caught use playing beyblade in school. I just got my Rock Leone confiscated. Hahaha! Good thing I convinced my teacher to give it back since I really had a hard time collecting all those accessories and beys. LOL! She informed my mom to forbid me to bring beys to school for a while. So that is a lesson learned children: Only play beyblade after classes or Dismissal.
If I play beyblade at school its when I don't have a part in a piece of music in
Band {I'm a percussionist} we use a bass drum ring and set it on the floor
Its flat, but its fair for all types
why not just use a sled the round ones its having slopes its smooth and its big
best substitute
A few deys ago i got a lego herofactory set.
So once i built it i got some stif card and cut out a circle.
then i cut a line to the middle.
then cut out a small circle in the middle.
and the bent it into a very shallow cone and taped it.
Then i put it in the box and taped in the middle (where the small hole is)
Taped up the edges and then i put some leftover card around the edge.

And Wala
A portable stadium
It works Ok, it could be better.

Bye
from StormPegy

P.S I will try to get a pic up soon (hopefully within a week)

EDIT: I finaly have some pic's

Closed
http://www.flickr.com/photos/58301903@N06/5353095444/

open
http://www.flickr.com/photos/58301903@N06/5353096892/
My cousin ahd one of those Kung-Zhu stadium thingies, so we battled in there, Man was it funny. I still feel bad for Storm Gemios 135S. Vulcan, meet Storm. Storm, meet your maker!