Good Shows that Died

This is a thread where you can talk about shows that were really good, but were cancelled or ending abruptly. Please add content to your posts. My main one is Symbionic Titan. That was phenomenal almost. I mean not enough toys? Really?? There are numerous petitions to bring the show back, and CN does nothing. Ughh.

Post way!
For me The Legend Of The Seeker was the show that I nearly cried when it got canceled I mean I had watched the show in 2 years and I was so in love with it.Why does everything good have to be ruined by holywood.But there are still hopes people! they may continue it with different characters but overall the show deserved to be 9/10 for me great plots and graphics.

Go here on YouTube and watch only one episode I promise you won't stop!!!
http://youtube.com/TLOTS2010
dragon booster and storm hawks both where great show both ended(sorta) on a cliff hanger epsiode
Ahg. I do believe that some of the best shows die. Like when i was really small, i liked El Tigre (although i believe it is kind of dumb...)
l0l uhm YuYu Hakusho I was gonna say DBZ but they still re air it over time. YuYu Hakusho and DBZ were my favorite martial art shoes back then. They insipred me to take MMA because I want to fight like them xD. I hope YuYu re-airs soon Q_Q
Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends was a great show on Cartoon Network. I have no idea why they took it down. It seemed really popular. Maybe they ran out of ideas? Oh well...
Avatar the last airbender was an amazing show. It was a shame when it ended. Thankfully Korra came out, but Avatar has that something that can't be replaced. Another good show is Camp Lazlo. It was good, really good. So was fosters. There were a lot of good shows on CN that died. But there's Cartoon planet which shows the old CN show episodes for an hour on Fridays. It seems that the good one now is Regula Show. Another good show was Fairly odd parents. It goes on, but not the same and new ones barely come on. Another was Danny Phantom and Jimmy Neutron (although I did not like the animations tha much).
Who could forget Pokemon. That show was duh best Smile

In tell they worked "friendship" and "courage" into there theme.

1. Stupid Characters

2. Stupid Opening/Song

3. Just flat out stupid!!!
Phil of The Future ( I loved this show so much)

The Power Puff Girls (this was the bomb)

Ed, Edd and Eddy (Hilarious)

Courage The Cowardly Dog (Does anyone remember that episode about the curse of the mummy or something? It was the only episode that was really scary, but seeing that mummy gave me a heart attack (not literally))

Edit: Samurai Jack (Words cannot express how much I loved this, Demongo was epic.)
Courage was a trip, man. It was an amazing thing to watch when you have school tomorrow.

It's amazing how they got away with Eustace being emotionally immature, teetering abusive, towards his wife and Courage. Especially when he went insane from a rogue hair product.
(Apr. 30, 2012  1:17 AM)hitsugiya Wrote: Courage The Cowardly Dog (Does anyone remember that episode about the curse of the mummy or something? It was the only episode that was really scary, but seeing that mummy gave me a heart attack (not literally))
The reason I hated that show when I was younger was because of that episode, haha. Gave me nightmares for a week, and it still sometimes pops into my head and frightens me >.>

A show I used to love to watch was Even Stevens. I don't know about anyone else, but this show was hilarious to me, and the movie was even better for me. A lot of the other shows I would have talked about have been mentioned, so yeah Smile
Aw, I love(d) Courage The Cowardly Dog! Grin

Amazingly though, Courage still airs in India. IIRC, it airs every night at 11:30 PM. Wink
Sooo, it hasn't died out here yet, so I am a lucky man! Joyful_3

The show I miss a lot is Power Puff Girls, tbh. I really liked that rather colorful cartoon. Smile
Firefly is one that comes to my mind. I lved the blend between Sci-fi and old western.
Teen Titans I mean come on The show ended on a cliff hanger! Why they cancelled it I will NEVER know also Ed Edd Eddy I was hoping to see more but atleast they got a movie but still sad to see it end....
(Apr. 29, 2012  11:08 AM)njrk97 Wrote: dragon booster and storm hawks both where great show both ended(sorta) on a cliff hanger epsiode

You know, there was a Dragon Booster TCG at one point! Smile

(Apr. 30, 2012  1:17 AM)hitsugiya Wrote: Ed, Edd and Eddy (Hilarious)

Courage The Cowardly Dog (Does anyone remember that episode about the curse of the mummy or something? It was the only episode that was really scary, but seeing that mummy gave me a heart attack (not literally))

Edit: Samurai Jack (Words cannot express how much I loved this, Demongo was epic.)
"Return the Slab, or suffer the consequences!"
Eustace: What's your offer?
(Apr. 30, 2012  3:41 AM)CRUelty Wrote:
(Apr. 30, 2012  1:17 AM)hitsugiya Wrote: Courage The Cowardly Dog (Does anyone remember that episode about the curse of the mummy or something? It was the only episode that was really scary, but seeing that mummy gave me a heart attack (not literally))
The reason I hated that show when I was younger was because of that episode, haha. Gave me nightmares for a week, and it still sometimes pops into my head and frightens me >.>
Scumbag Brain:
Remembers most frightening thing from your childhood vividly

Can't remember details from yesterday's class to complete test

Yuyu Hakusho, Ed Edd N' Eddy, Bobobo and Drake and Josh all made me go wtf when no new episodes were airing. I have absolutely no idea what happened to YYH, that Ed movie was weird and could've been done way better, Im guessing Bobobo had a series finale before toonami ended and I just missed it, and the last episode of Drake and Josh was flat out terrible.
My Gym Partner's a Monkey all the way. It was awesome and can you guys say "Lola Llamas Locker"?
I also really miss Class of 3000. That had to be one of the most colorful, musical series ever and it didnt last very long. Just a shame about these shows. Anyone else realize 70% of these shows are from CN?? C'mon Cartoon Network, bring back the good old days....
I really liked the old Pokemon series where it wasn't a season between Gym Battles.
as long as this is not cartoon only i'll add one

i just saw a marathon of a great show last friday and i dont know why it was canceled. it was called Man, Woman, Wild and sure it was one of those with camera crews around but they were in imediate danger the whole time. i thought it was pretty cool and informative (basicly it was about a former service-man who was teaching his news-anchor wife how to survive in extreme climates. they would usually be in a region for about 3 to 5 days but it wasent easy.)