Good But Not Very Popular Games

Jurassic World Evolution.
Rune Story, is May Favorite game but sadly the developers couldn’t fund it.
Or monster super legue
(Dec. 05, 2018  8:11 AM)Jman jman Wrote: Star wars the force unleashed 1 and 2 are Good. Wish  it was more popular but it is a old game so I understand.

probably an old post but I played 2 before and it was awesome!. Only problem is that I wished that they'd let you go back to a specific part instead of beging stuck at Darth Vader's boss battle. Also, Transformers Fall Of Cybertron was amazing. The guns are all overpowered. For a light weapon My favorite is the Riot Cannon originally used by Megatron. For heavy weapons, The Gear Shready takes out so much damage and so many people if you ricochet it off the wall XD
Pokémon Colosseum/ XD for the Game Cube. A lot more story based and introduces the Snag mechanic to steal Pokémon (never used again, for some reason)
PHONES
Warframe yea it's popular but it's not super popular and it's and outstanding free game on steam and console yall should try it out i love it and so do so many of my friends
I used to play Mutants: Genetic Gladiators. It once had quite a large fandom, back when the game was at its peak. But its been glitching lately and some of the mutants are too OP. Its pretty enjoyable to an extent
Star Wars: Commander is pretty good. There’s even a WBO Squad!
(Jul. 25, 2019  7:03 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Star Wars: Commander is pretty good. There’s even a WBO Squad!
It’s a Clash of Clans sort of Star Wars game. I’m in the WBO squad.
one of my favorite games is Dark Rose Valkyrie on the PS4
its a great Jrpg
Not sure if anyone knows what I’m talking about but Soul Knight. My favorite character is the Assassin. The Blood Blade is cool. I also like the Snow Fox XL.
Cartoon Network Punch Time Explosion XL. Yeah its not perfect, but its fun enough. Just needs a sequel with some more polish.
Professor Layton- All Games DS-3DS
San Francisco RUSHHHHHH: Extreme Racing on n64
I'm currently playing brawlhalla. It is in the same style as super smash bros, which I sadly can't play due to my my not having Switch. I really enjoy it.
Yo-kai watch doesn’t get much respect outside of Japan. And it is NOT A RIPOFF OF POKÉMON

(Nov. 07, 2019  4:47 PM)Hey Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: I'm currently playing brawlhalla. It is in the same style as super smash bros, which I sadly can't play due to my my not having Switch. I really enjoy it.
Me too
(Nov. 30, 2019  4:19 AM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: Yo-kai watch doesn’t get much respect outside of Japan. And it is NOT A RIPOFF OF POKÉMON

(Nov. 07, 2019  4:47 PM)Hey Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: I'm currently playing brawlhalla. It is in the same style as super smash bros, which I sadly can't play due to my my not having Switch. I really enjoy it.
Me too

I don't think it's because people just see it as a Pokémon clone, I mean things like Digimon were considered clones at one time back when it first came out but it still manages to be nearly just as popular.

From what I've heard, I think the reason why Yo-Kai Watch isn't doing that well outside of Japan is because the humour and references are very Japanese, meaning only kids in Japan will get the jokes or understand it's references whilst western audiences are left scratching their heads. So unless you've got some knowledge about Japanese mythology, western audiences are probably put off the franchise because it's a franchise mainly aimed for kids in Japan.
My all time favorite games are the Rusty Lake games
(Nov. 30, 2019  5:04 AM)Hi LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2019  4:19 AM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: Yo-kai watch doesn’t get much respect outside of Japan. And it is NOT A RIPOFF OF POKÉMON

Me too

I don't think it's because people just see it as a Pokémon clone, I mean things like Digimon were considered clones at one time back when it first came out but it still manages to be nearly just as popular.

From what I've heard, I think the reason why Yo-Kai Watch isn't doing that well outside of Japan is because the humour and references are very Japanese, meaning only kids in Japan will get the jokes or understand it's references whilst western audiences are left scratching their heads. So unless you've got some knowledge about Japanese mythology, western audiences are probably put off the franchise because it's a franchise mainly aimed for kids in Japan.
True, but I’m really tired of people saying things like Yo-kai or yugioh are ripoffs because they came from japan and they have monsters in them

I like slugterra and the games are good but forgotten
(Nov. 30, 2019  4:09 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: True, but I’m really tired of people saying things like Yo-kai or yugioh are ripoffs because they came from japan and they have monsters in them

Yeah, unfortunately there are some Pokémon fans who perceive any franchise with fighting monsters that isn't Pokémon a rip-off, like Digimon, Medabots, Monster Rancher and Yo-Kai Watch. That doesn't mean any of them are bad franchises, far from it. It's really what happens when there are franchises trying to compete or capture the success of one successful franchise.

Hell, there are a few Pokémon fans who consider Doraemon a rip-off simply because it ended with "mon", which is incredibly stupid and idiotic considering Doraemon came before Pokémon did.

There are a few who view Yu-Gi-Oh! as a Pokémon rip-off too but they're usually in the minority as Yu-Gi-Oh! has so many fans that heavily outweigh the minority. Yu-Gi-Oh! itself has some fans who consider any toy-based animes to be clones, like Beyblade, Bakugan, Cardfight Vanguard and B-Daman.

One thing we should note is that being a "rip-off" doesn't always mean it's bad. Again, franchises like Digimon and Beyblade are seen as clones of Pokémon and Yu-Gi-Oh! respectively but they're still good. Don't listen to those few fans who just cannot accept that not every Pokémon or Yu-Gi-Oh! clones are bad.
Night in the Woods. Excellent story, excellent music, severely underrated. Check it out on YouTube or Steam!

Also, it's available on PC and Nintendo Switch! (Idk about home consoles)
Knights and Dragons on Mobile
Amazing Alex was a good but not very popular game