Goldsboro NC Birthday Bash Tournament (USA) Nov. 20th

on
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Well its time for another NC tournament. This will be a birthday bash tournament. My birthday and Ziro's birthday are within a few days of each other. The event will be held at Tier Zero Games. Here is therTier Zer0 Gaming
If you have any questions feel free to email me. megaman1258@yahoo.com

Address: 223 A W. Walnut Street,
Goldsboro, NC

Cost:
$5 store fee + WBO Fee

Prizes: Twisted tempo,Gravity Destroyer, Flame Byxis

Format: Round Robin/ Block Round Robin(Will be Double elimination is over 16 people.)

time: tournament registration starts at 12:30pm and tournament starts at 1:45pm

So far we have Confirmed

1. Dark_Mousy
2. Ziro
3.hitsugiya
4. Axel Phantom
5. Native Ninja 13
6. Shadow L Drago
7. jman0301
8. g1998man
9. DefStamina88
10. Ahmir
11. soulreaper
12. woodman321
13. 10 Below
14. Therandomblader
15. blader9222
16. PsychoStorm
17. smallfry9730

Maybes:
1. Jmanblader
2. shadowleone667
3. oterex890
4. psychotim
5. Nuzumaki90
6. dylanslegos

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

(Nov. 09, 2011  1:40 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Nov. 08, 2011  2:14 AM)stickfigured911 Wrote: i woul've come but its to far away Unhappy

Ok i added you. This tournament is coming up soon. Im looking forward to this.
He said he would have came but it's too far away thus meaning that he can not come. Bringing me to the idea of why he would even post.
I meant to quote 10 below. 10 below was added not the other guy. Its like i said at Books a Million I'm tired. So i was just making a small error. There will also soon be a Facebook event made soon.
Hitsugiya i just wanted to see if there was one a little closer to where i am
(Nov. 10, 2011  12:49 PM)stickfigured911 Wrote: Hitsugiya i just wanted to see if there was one a little closer to where i am

Then why would you post up here when you could just look at the official events....Tired

(Nov. 11, 2011  8:45 PM)TheRandomBlader Wrote: maybe i might come

OK ill add you.
Sp just throwing this out there. I will be getting lunch before the tournament. If anyone wants to join me im gonna be eating at Andy's. Its a little tradition of mine to eat there the day of tournaments.
(Nov. 11, 2011  11:21 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Sp just throwing this out there. I will be getting lunch before the tournament. If anyone wants to join me im gonna be eating at Andy's. Its a little tradition of mine to eat there the day of tournaments.
I'm so pumped the tournament is only next weekend! Dark, turns out I can't go to Tier Zer0 today.

(Nov. 11, 2011  11:34 PM)hitsugiya Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2011  11:21 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Sp just throwing this out there. I will be getting lunch before the tournament. If anyone wants to join me im gonna be eating at Andy's. Its a little tradition of mine to eat there the day of tournaments.
I'm so pumped the tournament is only next weekend! Dark, turns out I can't go to Tier Zer0 today.

Ok, will you bring your stadiums to the tournament?
(Nov. 11, 2011  11:37 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2011  11:34 PM)hitsugiya Wrote:

No doubt I'll bring them! I might be getting some rings.
(Nov. 11, 2011  11:39 PM)hitsugiya Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2011  11:37 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2011  11:34 PM)hitsugiya Wrote: I'm so pumped the tournament is only next weekend! Dark, turns out I can't go to Tier Zer0 today.

which ones? Anymore BB10s?
(Nov. 11, 2011  11:43 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2011  11:39 PM)hitsugiya Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2011  11:37 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Ok, will you bring your stadiums to the tournament?

which ones? Anymore BB10s?
No, sorry I might be getting one for Christmas.
great job on the nc tourny dark mousy i wish i still lived in nc there having that many tournys in nv latly , happy b - day
(Nov. 12, 2011  6:30 PM)PurPUnIBlitZ Wrote: great job on the nc tourny dark mousy i wish i still lived in nc there having that many tournys in nv latly , happy b - day

Thank you, if your ever back in NC we will throw another tournament. Were trying to do them monthly.
i might come. I still want that rematch at the tournament ziro.
(Nov. 13, 2011  4:21 AM)blader9222 Wrote: i might come. I still want that rematch at the tournament ziro.
I never got to face you. The tournament is only next Sunday.
(Nov. 13, 2011  4:58 AM)hitsugiya Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2011  4:21 AM)blader9222 Wrote: i might come. I still want that rematch at the tournament ziro.
i know i live in statesville NC thats why i never faced you outside of tounaments

(Nov. 13, 2011  5:01 AM)blader9222 Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2011  4:58 AM)hitsugiya Wrote:
i know i live in statesville NC thats why i never faced you outside of tounaments
Cool story bro. Hope you can make it to this tournament man!

I hope to see each of you at the tournament. We might be able to do store credit also for the winners.
change me to a confirmed
(Nov. 13, 2011  6:32 PM)blader9222 Wrote: change me to a confirmed

Ok it's done.
Bad news: unless g1998man can convince his dad to let him go to the tournament instead of his house he can't go.
should i get Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF BB-119
(Nov. 13, 2011  6:58 PM)blader9222 Wrote: should i get Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF BB-119

This question belongs in Ask a question get an answerer thread. Lets try to stay on topic. But Its not bad to get.
So just lettin everyone know, there is also another birthday happening at Tier Zer0. It will be a princess theme. So your truly will be wearing a Tiara lol. Also there will be a hopscotch tournament, and along with prizes top 3 will be gettin store credit.