Goku or Go?

Hi! I want to put in an extremely heavy weight for my Judgement Valkyrie combo. I was going to do Judgement Diabolos but I feel like Valkyrie with certain weights are much heavier. I want to use either Goku or Go but I don't have Goku yet and I don't want to spend over $200 for it on eBay. So I'm leaning towards Go for the ultra unbalanced weight but I want to hear all of your opinions.
Diablolos is better and heavier, being unbalanced can greatly effect your control over the beyblade. Self KOs can happen often due to this. So it is best to stick with diablolos than having Go or having to buy a $200-300 part.
It all depends on the combo. Honestly, Diabolos is pretty heavy and almost matches Valkyrie+Goku, so the difference isn't worth $200. Diabolos would work well on something like JD.Bl.X' or JD.Bl.Ds' but Valkyrie with Go would be good on an Accel' or Orbit Metal combo.
I’ve been testing the balance of Judgement and the burst resistance of Judgement for the past couple of weeks. From spin tests, it seems like my Judgement layers are unbalanced as evidenced by having higher wobbling in combos with even layer weights (Zan, Sen, Ten). When I placed Retsu on Judgement and placed the heavier side where to two Hexagons are on the side of Judgement without the rubber stopper, it became more stable and spun longer.

In regards to testing different chips, having a GT chip that has more teeth to grip the stopper has become my preference. Achilles has become my first choice as three of its clicks still has contact with the stopper, followed by Dragon with two solid clicks and then Ashura; whose clicks are lighter.

To answer your question, I’d probably go with Go, place the heavier side on the part of Judgement without the stopper and test it from there.
(Dec. 22, 2019  1:26 AM)henwooja1 Wrote: Diablolos is better and heavier, being unbalanced can greatly effect your control over the beyblade. Self KOs can happen often due to this. So it is best to stick with diablolos than having Go or having to buy a $200-300 part.

Agreed

To add on to this I faced a Judgement Go combo and like 95% of the match it either was too bouncy and SELF KO or I managed to Burst the combo.

Goku is too hard to obtain even with G4 tournaments making a non painted one accessible, you really are better off with just using the Diabolos chip.

Or just use Sen to get the almost same effect as Goku
(Dec. 22, 2019  12:54 AM)DreadAqua Wrote: Hi! I want to put in an extremely heavy weight for my Judgement Valkyrie combo. I was going to do Judgement Diabolos but I feel like Valkyrie with certain weights are much heavier. I want to use either Goku or Go but I don't have Goku yet and I don't want to spend over $200 for it on eBay. So I'm leaning towards Go for the ultra unbalanced weight but I want to hear all of your opinions.

Hey, I just wanted to chime in quickly because I had been looking for a Goku weight after obtaining a Go weight on Drago Valkyrie. Try using ZenMarket. I was able to obtain a Goku weight, with shipping included, for under $40 at auction.
(Dec. 22, 2019  11:08 PM)SupaDav03 Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2019  12:54 AM)DreadAqua Wrote: Hi! I want to put in an extremely heavy weight for my Judgement Valkyrie combo. I was going to do Judgement Diabolos but I feel like Valkyrie with certain weights are much heavier. I want to use either Goku or Go but I don't have Goku yet and I don't want to spend over $200 for it on eBay. So I'm leaning towards Go for the ultra unbalanced weight but I want to hear all of your opinions.

Hey, I just wanted to chime in quickly because I had been looking for a Goku weight after obtaining a Go weight on Drago Valkyrie. Try using ZenMarket. I was able to obtain a Goku weight, with shipping included, for under $40 at auction.

Nani!!
(Dec. 22, 2019  11:08 PM)SupaDav03 Wrote:

Thanks! I'll think about it! Also, was the weight fake?
No. It’s legit. I definitely would not be recommending it if it was fake.

There’s also a listing on eBay with a Zwei Bahamut & Goku weight for $100