Going Away/Coming Back Topic

Welcome back.
Welcome bak Rockblade,Crimson and Pichu!
welcome back
rockblade nice to see people returning
I have got exams coming up this week, and there is also a few projects I've got to work on. Probably won't be on very much for the next 3-4 days, at the least.
We'll miss you Kei Unhappy
However doing well on your exams is more important than beybladeing I Suppose
Hey! As of now I'm officially back!

Even though I never said that I left >.>
Gd Luck Kei... Hope you do gr8 and awesome. We're rootin 4 u. And a Kinda Welcome bak 2 TheGigsMaster
(Jan. 19, 2009  7:51 PM)TheGigsMeister Wrote: Hey! As of now I'm officially back!

Even though I never said that I left >.>

I noticed Smile
Welcome back Gigs! I suggest you run to the Spinoff thread - theres been quite a bit of discussion and wondering where you and Chozen are. ^^;

Also, good lucks with exams Kei! <3
Hello all I'm back. Just when i think my BeyHeart is dead it springs back in full forcePinching_eyes_2...i won't be posting as much as i used to but i will be lurking here almost everyday until my BeyHeart decides that it's time to take a nap again.
Welcome back Bumpking. Smile
Can I call you Bumpy? Bumpking12 is annoying to type out. Plus Bumpy is kinda catchy. XD
Sure you can! I love nick names, however I'd prefer to be called "BK12" it sounds more edgy, but bumpy is fine, Wink if just for the "cute" factor, which i have no problems with at all LOL.
Welcome Back Bumpy/BK12/Dude/Wateva XD Tongue_out Smile LOL
Goodbye Everyone!! I'm leaving permanently, I wish everyone luck in their futures!
(Jan. 22, 2009  10:16 PM)Bumpking12 Wrote: Goodbye Everyone!! I'm leaving permanently, I wish everyone luck in their futures!

Didn't stay long >.> well good luck with what ever you do ...
Wat the Hell... That was randomly fast Y'd you do that and Y are you leavin. But thats None Of My Biz. Gd Luck Anywayz.
(Jan. 22, 2009  6:51 PM)Bumpking12 Wrote: Hello all I'm back. Just when i think my BeyHeart is dead it springs back in full force...i won't be posting as much as i used to but i will be lurking here almost everyday until my BeyHeart decides that it's time to take a nap again.
(Jan. 22, 2009  10:16 PM)Bumpking12 Wrote: Goodbye Everyone!! I'm leaving permanently, I wish everyone luck in their futures!

aww i didnt even get to say "welcome back" lol..

hecka funny when he said "Just when i think my BeyHeart is dead it springs back in full force" lol and then after ABOUT 4 hours, "Goodbye Everyone!! I'm leaving permanently" HAHAHA!!
(Jan. 23, 2009  7:25 AM)DragoonSTRIKE Wrote: hecka funny when he said "Just when i think my BeyHeart is dead it springs back in full force" lol and then after ABOUT 4 hours, "Goodbye Everyone!! I'm leaving permanently" HAHAHA!!
My thoughts exactly... Pinching_eyes_2
2 hours and 2 minutes to be exact but who's counting-... ME! XD
My involvement on the boards will drop significantly during the next month beginning Monday, since my classes resume at uni and I won't have the time to post a lot. After my batch of finals finish and my new semester begins I shall come back in full force.
Well, I suppose I should explain my absence.

These past two weeks, I've been rehearsing for a play at my school. In the past week especially, I've been extremely preoccupied with getting the show together and ready for tonight (Friday) and tomorrow (Saturday).

Besides the need for sleep and food, I've been stuck in my school for many late nights, and have had no time to come back to WBO.

So, starting tomorrow, the show will be over, and I'll be free to be on WBO.