Going Away/Coming Back Topic

(Apr. 04, 2012  5:29 AM)Nano Wrote: Although I did have lots of fun while I was here, I think it's time for me to leave.

As some of you may know, I haven't been posting around the forums at all lately. To me, the WBO has gotten boring, and for the most part, useless to me.
I don't have the time, and for the most part, my computer can't handle much anymore. So for me, posting here is just a pain to me.

I remember when the WBO was fun, and people were different. Back when things were more simple, and people knew each other better. But to me, that is all long gone.

And like most people that leave, Beyblade has gotten boring for me. I have other hobbies, and other things to worry about. I'm in high school, and I need to spend time focusing on school, and not on some forum. I also would like to spend more time on my other hobbies. Beyblade has too much to keep caught up on, and costs a lot of money.

If you would like to keep in touch with me, you can add me on PSN. My ID is iNyano. Just make sure you add a message telling me who you are.

So with this, I say goodbye (:
I know how you feel, bro. Nowadays there's not much fun in the WBO. Back when it was the MFB- 4D era, I enjoyed every moment I had here. Well, it is gone since a long time ago. Farewell, Nano.

P/S:- If you're back, tell us. Smile
We have just finished the 4D era ... So what changed in just a few months ? It would really help if you all described it, at least.
I didn't really meant the whole 4D era, y'know. I meant the era where VariAres started to dominate the metagame.
A year here for me Wink !

Thats not why I'm posting. I'm on holidays now until Thursday, so if I can, I'll try post. Expect 1-2 posts altogether until Thursday.

Bye!
um, should I say I'm back even if I was almost online the whole time? maybe...

yeah, officially back with a remembrance from my province: A dog bite! XD (hopefully I wont show symptoms of rabies and all)
(Apr. 04, 2012  5:29 AM)Nano Wrote: Although I did have lots of fun while I was here, I think it's time for me to leave.

As some of you may know, I haven't been posting around the forums at all lately. To me, the WBO has gotten boring, and for the most part, useless to me.
I don't have the time, and for the most part, my computer can't handle much anymore. So for me, posting here is just a pain to me.

I remember when the WBO was fun, and people were different. Back when things were more simple, and people knew each other better. But to me, that is all long gone.

And like most people that leave, Beyblade has gotten boring for me. I have other hobbies, and other things to worry about. I'm in high school, and I need to spend time focusing on school, and not on some forum. I also would like to spend more time on my other hobbies. Beyblade has too much to keep caught up on, and costs a lot of money.

If you would like to keep in touch with me, you can add me on PSN. My ID is iNyano. Just make sure you add a message telling me who you are.

So with this, I say goodbye (:
well Nano it was fun having you as a rival... ill miss you Ill always be here if you wanna battle just dont forget any of us ok!
What,did you think I was gone forever?
Well I'm back for the time being.I owe a thanks to an old friend who lucky I gave my account info to before I left.
I'm not going to be posting for the most part,I have alot of catching up to do.
I'm back, and with a nice new phone so I can now get online pretty much anywhere. Eee
RAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIII

Get on FB more, dammit Chody. It's good to see you back though.
Trust me buddy, I'll be on a lot more for sure. Wink
Im taking a break from Beys and selling untill June/ when I get out of school. I'd rather play SDGO (SD Gundam Capsule Fighter) instead.

Not like any cares though Smile
Hey WBO,

I'm back after my long absence. To those from the Melbourne Community (and to anyone else who was wondering what had happened to me), I have sent Kai-V a detailed message as to what has happened and I will be returning to the community. I never meant to make it seem like I was "abandoning" the community, I would never do such a thing. All results and money from the tournaments I owe will be sent very shortly.

I'm deeply sorry for those who have waited for me to send the results and for leaving without warning.
(Apr. 12, 2012  4:53 AM)Omega Wrote: Hey WBO,

I'm back after my long absence. To those from the Melbourne Community (and to anyone else who was wondering what had happened to me), I have sent Kai-V a detailed message as to what has happened and I will be returning to the community. I never meant to make it seem like I was "abandoning" the community, I would never do such a thing. All results and money from the tournaments I owe will be sent very shortly.

I'm deeply sorry for those who have waited for me to send the results and for leaving without warning.

hey look, it's omega !
welcome back Tongue_out

it means now we can have some tournaments again.
Omega is back! Yayyyy, nice to see you back man!
Welcome back OMEGA! Really a pleasure seeing you back here!
I have been gone for a while, and am gonna say that I will be gone again for a while.
Just letting everyone know that I am back after officially moving into our new house. We obtained internet connection today so now I am able to get on. Smile
Im leaving for a while and i dont know when im coming back...........i may never be coming in till i can find interest in beyblade again im sorry for anything ive done and good-bye Unhappy (im in tears now) so bye bye
Was on a large hiatus for school and other academic things. Will hopefully start posting more again and eventually reach my old level of activity.
Yeah Sparta's come back, Good to see you will be getting back online again! Grin

Welcome back Sparta! :]
Between Tuesday and Saturday, I'm gonna be completely inactive. At school, I'm in Model United Nations, so we'll be going to New York for our big yearly conference.
(Apr. 21, 2012  4:31 AM)Tech Wrote: Between Tuesday and Saturday, I'm gonna be completely inactive. At school, I'm in Model United Nations, so we'll be going to New York for our big yearly conference.

Haha you should slide on over to my tournament on saturday
Hey guys, i probably won't be on here frequently for about a month or 2, i will still be active on wbo general but not much else, I'm doing this for a few reasons, a few members are annoying me, I have exams to revise for and beyblade has stopped me from doing other things i love, so im sort of going to take a break from beyblading for a bit, see ya
hey....anybody dere....which can help me here...im new to this website....but hav a deep passion abt beyblades...
plz smbody help me....
can any1 be my frnd.......here???
(Apr. 23, 2012  6:58 PM)sagarbest Wrote: hey....anybody dere....which can help me here...im new to this website....but hav a deep passion abt beyblades...
plz smbody help me....
can any1 be my frnd.......here???

This topic is not for people to introduce themselves ...