Going Away/Coming Back Topic

Y u cool guys gotta leave ;(

I will be gone for whoever knows how long. Internets out and I have no clue when it will be back on. Im not leaving, but I'll be away for a while.. :c
sorry for not being around for the last couple months. i have been getting sick allot, i am now going to a new school (actually i am doing half days now, morning at one school, afternoon for the other) so i am occupied with that, plus i have gotten into Yu-Gi-Oh! just recently, so that has occupied my time.
to make matters worse my beyspirit was diminishing... But seeing the new zero-g line coming up has really made me regain my beyspirit... so ima be back!
Oh thank goodness. I can't handle it when there's so many people not here, what a relief, haha!
Ugh! Seriously man! Why would so many good people decide to leave now???

CRUelty, it was always fun to have you around, as many have already told you. Smile
Its a shame that I never really got to see you around as much as other 'lucky people' did...
Its a fact that we never actually got to talk, haha!

Ben-Ben was probably the jolliest person I ever met here! The jolliness just grew with the avatar he used.
He probably helped me a lot with plastics, and I actually give him credit for telling me a bit about Dragoon V2. Smile

Poseidon also told me a lot about Dragoon V2, so of course I would not forget him. I was surprised to know that he was an Indian at first(thanks to his name in our Indian thread not being changed from wolborgMS), haha!
His contributions to Plastics, and of course even to HMS and MFB were awesome. Its actually a shock to see people like these leave when Plastics and HMS are at their peak...

On a happier note, though, welcome lord Wolfblade!
Thank God there aren't any giveaways for the moment, haha! Wink

And how could I miss welcoming Nano?! Our 'hilarious overlord' is back!!! Grin

And the LEGEND is back!!! Welcome back firedragons1!!!!!!!! Wink
Nice! You back into Beyblade? Grin
(Mar. 25, 2012  5:35 AM)KaizerMFB Wrote: I have returned.

MUEY BUENO
Welcome back man, I've missed you!

Oh, and I'll be back 'officially' this upcoming Friday, yay.
(Mar. 25, 2012  7:00 AM)Cannon Wrote: Nice! You back into Beyblade? Grin
Of course! The Zero G Awaits us!
Rai lolz.......Grin
I'm back. I don't know if any of you even remember me... hah. I've been gone for only *checks watch* a few weeks.
(Mar. 25, 2012  5:35 AM)KaizerMFB Wrote: I have returned.

Shazam. Welcome back! I'm excited to see you post again!

(Mar. 26, 2012  2:23 AM)Sinner Wrote: I'm back. I don't know if any of you even remember me... hah. I've been gone for only *checks watch* a few weeks.

ah well, as long as you decide to come back, who cares how long you leave!
I will be off more, maybe almost completely for about a week. I am packing up to move this weekend and might not be able to get internet for a while, so I'm just warning ya because it might be earlier that I pack up...
Although I did have lots of fun while I was here, I think it's time for me to leave.

As some of you may know, I haven't been posting around the forums at all lately. To me, the WBO has gotten boring, and for the most part, useless to me.
I don't have the time, and for the most part, my computer can't handle much anymore. So for me, posting here is just a pain to me.

I remember when the WBO was fun, and people were different. Back when things were more simple, and people knew each other better. But to me, that is all long gone.

And like most people that leave, Beyblade has gotten boring for me. I have other hobbies, and other things to worry about. I'm in high school, and I need to spend time focusing on school, and not on some forum. I also would like to spend more time on my other hobbies. Beyblade has too much to keep caught up on, and costs a lot of money.

If you would like to keep in touch with me, you can add me on PSN. My ID is iNyano. Just make sure you add a message telling me who you are.

So with this, I say goodbye (:
NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

It's good to have you here! It's too sad that your leaving to! man, almost everyone awesome is leaving...

EDIT: I'm also leaving, but not permanently. Holy week is right around the corner here, so I have to prep up. I'm sure I will be online if I have the chances, but who knows?
I need a break from the WBO. I may check in from time to time but I am not okay with some issues on here. If said things don't change, I am out.
You could at least list what ... I will see if those things can be changed.
(Apr. 04, 2012  5:29 AM)Nano Wrote: [Insert Nano's goodbye here]
Goodbye Nano, I'm gonna miss you bro. T.T I'll chat with you tomorrow on Facebook if I remember. XD

It's a shame to see another cool member leave, but you haven't been on much lately anyways. Now I just hope more cool members don't leave. Uncertain

My big tests are over until May so I am back! So, what's happened since the beginning of March?
(Apr. 04, 2012  5:29 AM)Nano Wrote: I think it's time for me to leave.

D: noooooooooooooooooo nyanooooooooooooooo
whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
:c
Man, that sucks you're leaving. You really were a big time poster back then, haha. At least I'll see you on Facebook whenever my internet gets put back on .-.

Cya mang.
I may not be on as often (And I'm almost never on), but when I do... the world may never know.
Nano! See you man, you're a funny dude! I really hope you'll visit here and there (and everywhere).

Blood, see you soon!

PunkBlader, it's unfortunate you have to leave because of issues. I hope they get better!

Mars, Zero-G has begun! Woo hoo!
If anyone cares, I have had less of a presence here. It will end tomorrow.

Reason: Have to do two monologues to get into a Theater Class "Spotlight Productions" tomorrow.
(Apr. 04, 2012  8:53 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: D: noooooooooooooooooo nyanooooooooooooooo
whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
:c
Man, that sucks you're leaving. You really were a big time poster back then, haha. At least I'll see you on Facebook whenever my internet gets put back on .-.

Cya mang.
I'm sorry my chody, but it is my time...
But yeah, I'll talk with you on Facebook :3
(Apr. 04, 2012  11:36 PM)Shabalabadoo Wrote: Nano! See you man, you're a funny dude! I really hope you'll visit here and there (and everywhere).
Haha, thanks Shabalabadooooooooo (had to do that before I leave). And I might check in every so often, just to check PMs, and maybe make one post.
If you have a Facebook, PM me your name, and I'll add you :3
Can someone give me a reboot? Tops, anything? I forgot everything- only know launch it.
Ok guys, its the time you've all been waiting for *drum roll*....I HAVE RETURNED! No need to applaud I don't want to be the centre of attention or anything.
So I'm gonna be a bit less active for a few days. I'm going down to D.C. for the Cherry Blossom Festival. If anyone's interested, I am selling some stuff from all generations, I'll answer any PMs when I get there and borrow one of my parents' iPads. So yeah, see ya guys! I'll try to stay active on FB, for those who are friends with me.