Going Away/Coming Back Topic

NOOOOOO SAAAMMMMM

hurray for public libraries? D:
yeah theres one not too far from where im going so ill probably be able to get on there
(Aug. 05, 2008  10:55 PM)Sam Wrote: going to live with my auntie and cousins for the next year, they wont let me use their computer so who knows how long it will be before im online again.

what the carp Unhappy Unhappy Unhappy Unhappy
Ok, since Sam didn't get a chance to explain exactly WHY he has to move...

I was talking to him about it the other night and apparently its more or less some kind of punishment because he gets into arguments with his mom a lot and his mom feels like she can't control him anymore.

But to be honest, I can't see Sam being the sort of out of control child. I think his mom is just incapable of parenting and doesn't want to do it anymore. lol

Stupid Red Water Woman.
Hello. You might remember me as DormantSpirit. Probably not. I didn't really stand out all that much from the other drones. If you want the gist of how I ended up with another account, refer to my profile

Relevant stuff--

There seems to be a lot of new features. Brad fixed the Rep system? And I don't remember a warning level.
Anything new I should know about, other than the fixed alignment features?
Hey, welcome back to the forums.

I've deleted your old account as requested in your profile.
I LIIIIIVVVEEE!! Lol, although my absence probably went unnoticed by most everyone here, I've decided after being so lazy to not here and honestly not caring because hype, to me, seemed to wind down after BND! I'd lurk around. From what I gather, BND! was a major success albeit the appearance (and banning thereafter) of certain people. Also, you guys have gotten in a compilation of videos for Metal Fight Beyblade, which is coming out in three days. Furthermore, I also heard older members swept across new, undesirable members like the Plague. I will say that kind of put me off coming here, but I don't have the whole story, so I'll stay hushity-hush. Anyway I'm back and hopefully here to stay Smile
(Aug. 07, 2008  7:28 AM)Neverender Wrote: I will say that kind of put me off coming here, but I don't have the whole story, so I'll stay hushity-hush.

Good idea.

I don't really even know what you're talking about because you worded it rather ridiculously, but welcome back anyway I guess.
No members who attended BND were banned.

EDIT: Oh, Ichida? He was banned from future Beywiki events for being a huge carp. No apologies here.
Yeah.....that's who I was referring to.

Ryan: What I was referring to was some mass ban of a bunch of stupid new kids that had joined. Well, it was either a ban or a verbal slaughterfest, I dunno. If I'm wrong, I'll consider the source. But yeah, glad to be back.
(Aug. 07, 2008  7:37 AM)Neverender Wrote: Ryan: What I was referring to was some mass ban of a bunch of stupid new kids that had joined. Well, it was either a ban or a verbal slaughterfest, I dunno. If I'm wrong, I'll consider the source. But yeah, glad to be back.

If you didn't want to talk about it, you shouldn't have brought it up. There are very few banned members, and there was a problem with some of us being rude which we are now addressing (read the recent posts).
(Aug. 07, 2008  7:37 AM)Neverender Wrote: Yeah.....that's who I was referring to.

Ryan: What I was referring to was some mass ban of a bunch of stupid new kids that had joined. Well, it was either a ban or a verbal slaughterfest, I dunno. If I'm wrong, I'll consider the source. But yeah, glad to be back.

There have been a fairly low number of bannings around here and the only verbal slaughterfest that I can recall is all of the ones we launched on Blader:Kenny, but if you've read any of his posts then I'm sure you'd understand why.

I'm also curious as to who this source is. Seems to me they're feeding you a lot of incorrect information, probably intentionally. :\
(Aug. 07, 2008  7:40 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2008  7:37 AM)Neverender Wrote: Ryan: What I was referring to was some mass ban of a bunch of stupid new kids that had joined. Well, it was either a ban or a verbal slaughterfest, I dunno. If I'm wrong, I'll consider the source. But yeah, glad to be back.

If you didn't want to talk about it, you shouldn't have brought it up. There are very few banned members, and there was a problem with some of us being rude which we are now addressing (read the recent posts).

Ah yes, the magic of catching up on two or three months of posting xP
I only brought it up to make sure I was in the loop for the most part.
Going away for a bit, might be checking back once in a while for news and things around Anime North if thats still happening but taking a leave from posting for a while, at least.

Have fun~
Nice new theme, by the way. Joyful_3
I will be on vacation from Monday (tomorrow) to Wednesday. Will be back late Wednesday or early Thursday.

Gonna go to the beach and skimboard the whole time YEAH.
Have fun dude!
(Aug. 10, 2008  4:42 PM)Maz Wrote: Have fun dude!

Dude, I will. Smile

It's been months since I last went skimboarding, and that was in Spring. Cold waters, no sun at all.

Now it's summer and there's sun and nice temp.

I want to skim at Florida sometime though. I love Florida's beaches.
Where are you gonna be doing it this time?
(Aug. 10, 2008  5:24 PM)Maz Wrote: Where are you gonna be doing it this time?

Not sure which particular beach, but it's in Wilmington, NC.
holy crappp

I leave for 5 weeks and see a massive overhaul!!111! England was great, I managed to find a few old plastic gen Beyblades at carboot sales. Now that I have a decent collection, new Beys just came out X_X. I'll have to wait until they are available through some site that my mom trusts, however. I just came back from the airport a few hours ago and I'm tired, so I really don't know what else to say...

This is amazing Grin What else happened while I was gone?
(Aug. 12, 2008  9:48 PM)Elmo Wrote: holy crappp

I leave for 5 weeks and see a massive overhaul!!111! England was great, I managed to find a few old plastic gen Beyblades at carboot sales. Now that I have a decent collection, new Beys just came out X_X. I'll have to wait until they are available through some site that my mom trusts, however. I just came back from the airport a few hours ago and I'm tired, so I really don't know what else to say...

This is amazing Grin What else happened while I was gone?

New rules and stuff mostly.

Welcome back. Grin
Was wondering if you were ever coming back Gasp
back from the beachhhh woooo

my calves are sore as well as some muscles in my back

well worth it though

i always seemed to be skimming during high tide and it helped me learn and be more aggressive with the waves much much faster

edit: also weather is perfect and welcome back elmo