Going Away/Coming Back Topic

G Wrote:wow, some family carp just happened. i need a break since i'm burnt out and stressed to the max. we'll see when i get back.

(i will be back though)

Hope you're OK man, if you ever want to talk you know how to find me. Get well.
Good luck G.

Hope everything turns out alright for you man. Smile
Take your time, G.

We're here if you ever need anyone. Smile
G Wrote:Woah?! Serious? what the hell happened?

i guess he was involved in a robbery, but i'm not 100% sure of any details
Guitar_Legend Wrote:
G Wrote:Woah?! Serious? what the hell happened?

i guess he was involved in a robbery, but i'm not 100% sure of any details

hohoho shittttt

for some reason i am not that surprised but hohoho shittttt
yea this is pretty tame stuff for rex rofl
I'm back until Wed. Thanks guys!

I really just kicked it with my friends and avoided my family for like a week. It was really relaxing since I found a place to play badminton. The only bad thing about it was that there's old people who strut around naked and for some reason have hair growing off the side of their carp.
G Wrote:I'm back until Wed. Thanks guys!

I really just kicked it with my friends and avoided my family for like a week. It was really relaxing since I found a place to play badminton. The only bad thing about it was that there's old people who strut around naked and for some reason have hair growing off the side of their carp.

HAHAHAHAHA

Awesome stuff.

LOL
Welcome back G Smile
I'm back guys, been out of the loop for awhile. Still outta it, got a couple things to get situated still in my life.
Thanks now to get caught up on what I've missed.
Well it is lol.
So im back now butt aaaa i missed so much can anyone say me the importanst things i missed Unhappy please Grin
red_eyes Wrote:So im back now butt aaaa i missed so much can anyone say me the importanst things i missed Unhappy please Grin

Check the MFB article for anything interesting you missed Wink

Also, good to have you back!
red_eyes Wrote:So im back now butt aaaa i missed so much can anyone say me the importanst things i missed Unhappy please Grin

I was just asking Brad about you the other day.

Glad to see you're back. Smile
I have been having trouble with my internet connection lately and seems it's related to some damaged PC parts which need fixing. Not sure when I'll get it back (I obviously won't be around XBL either), but until then, see you guys.
Aww, good luck.

Hope it isn't too costly to have it fixed. Lips_sealed
I'm leaving now, for about 2 weeks give or take (family vacation) Smile
I like the new skin btw. See ya'! Wink
going to live with my auntie and cousins for the next year, they wont let me use their computer so who knows how long it will be before im online again.
(Aug. 05, 2008  10:55 PM)Sam Wrote: going to live with my auntie and cousins for the next year, they wont let me use their computer so who knows how long it will be before im online again.

wtf

hope to see you back as soon as possible.