Going Away/Coming Back Topic

(Sep. 11, 2010  6:51 AM)momiji manju Wrote: welcome back generalhawx.

Hah Daegor, has the craving set in yet then?

Thanks momiji! Joyful_2
I had just went through nine weeks of school while you guys were still on holiday (and for some of you, starting the first few weeks of school), haha.

Now it's my time to relax. My two week holiday starts tomorrow, so I'll be a lot more active than I had in the past nine weeks.

BTW, I'll be going to Tokyo on the 29th of this month, so I wouldn't be on here as often again (for 4-5 days) because I'll be too busy sweeping Beys off the shelves. Cool
It's been a while everyone, and I am sad to say I will be leaving the WBO until about mid November due to exams.

I'll miss a lot of you here, and I hope everything runs smoothly when I'm gone (hah, i didn't contribute though, so.) but I'm sure it will.

Don't gang up on McFrown people!

If anyone wishes to get into contact with me, they can talk to me via msn, which should be available through Kai-V, Dirge or Raykon(doubt people will bother though).

I wish the very best to all of you, and await the next time I can talk to you all again.

Farewell!

See you later Momiji, I'll miss you and your photos that seems to freak little kids out, haha.
Thats what momiji was here for hah Farewell my Australian friend farewell
Good luck on those exam momiji! Smile Anyways I won't be on for awhile since my computer died after 4 years of usage due to compications in its software, with school now in session I won't be available as often either have fun guys! I'll drop by for visits once in awhile! Grin
Because of school,family, and friends, I won't be popping up as much as I used to.
School is going to take a good chunk of my day away, and I'm "hanging out" with friends a lot nowadays.

So, hopefully I'll see you guys.
Hey everyone am really into beyblades they are really cool!! and i really wanna battle but the truth is i don't really have any friends that are into beyblades and i really would like to battle. i live in Miami Florida and i haven't really heard of any tournaments down here so am just putting my self out there and saying hi to all bey fans. so plz if you live by my area send me a message and maybe we can battle some day. BYE!!!!!!!
(Oct. 01, 2010  2:34 AM)samdaman305 Wrote: Hey everyone am really into beyblades they are really cool!! and i really wanna battle but the truth is i don't really have any friends that are into beyblades and i really would like to battle. i live in Miami Florida and i haven't really heard of any tournaments down here so am just putting my self out there and saying hi to all bey fans. so plz if you live by my area send me a message and maybe we can battle some day. BYE!!!!!!!
You need to make your own topic in "Introduce Yourself!". This thread is for people who have already introduced themselves previously but who are leaving for a certain period, or who are coming back from that certain period.
Well hey ya'll. maybe you noticed I stopped being active but i started high school so I wanted to be serious. I just watched some beyblade and i am going to be active again!
Um, I'm not sure if my presence here is noticeable, but I'll be gone for the most part until the beginning of December. I have a Political Science paper that needs to get done, and it's due in two days. Funny thing is that I had all of September to do it, but I wanted to partake in the Design Contest, hah (good luck to everyone btw).

Aside from that assignment, I have midterms and finals to worry about, with other assignments here and there. So this is more of a see you later than a good-bye, and I'll be signing in and out occasionally.

Ja ne~ everyone!
good luck momo, you'll definitely be missed.
I'll be back to school starting from tomorrow.
Won't have time to test Beys and won't be as active on here.

sad.
Just a curiosity..
Where are you from?
Cause here in Italy school started 1 mounth ago...
(Oct. 10, 2010  10:27 AM)Gianmarco.93 Wrote: Just a curiosity..
Where are you from?
Cause here in Italy school started 1 mounth ago...

Hong Kong, but Diamond and I start school at different times, I have started since 1st September (local schools), but he started since February (Australian based school)...
Actually, he is having a holiday (term-break?).

EDITED by Diamond.
Wow.
There s a total different school sistem..
Also you are lucky men,you can find beyblades for cheap , I have to pay for shipping and often they overprice them xD
But this is a quite off topic,
And good school to you,diamond!
Gianmarco.93, I go to an Australian based school in Hong Kong. So all the holidays and school days are based on the Australian system.

EDIT: And RエスコルピオT125JB, you basically revealed on the Internet what school I go to... please be more careful when you post. Anyway, I edited your previous post.
I'm going to be offline for 10 days starting now so all sig requests will be dealt with then see you guys ^__^
i might be going away for a few weeks as i am moving and we need to get our internet back up and running, so see ya in a few!
See ya soon all you people leaving :,(
but coming back soon! Smile
Hey,I'm back after my little unannounced sabbatical.

I left for a while after realizing that I was not really contributing much to the WBO as much as I could be.

But,I've found my bearings and have come back.

I've even started acquiring rare WBBA exclusives if anyone's interested in how they perform.
This topic is really sad, I don't want anyone from the forum even if I don't know them. I feel like this forum is a second family to me!
hey im new here but ive been beyblading for years. If anyone wants to help me get settled in, just message me.
(Oct. 18, 2010  3:52 AM)TheHiddenBlader Wrote: hey im new here but ive been beyblading for years. If anyone wants to help me get settled in, just message me.
this is not the right place to post this.