Going Away/Coming Back Topic

(Aug. 07, 2010  9:00 AM)OkiBlaze Wrote: Leaving tomorrow for a vacation in Guam; my brother and dad said that they didn't want me to bring a stadium, so I can't test anything while I'm gone for the couple of days. Sorry Pinching_eyes_2

Let's see how I cope with almost a week without WBO.

A week, I'll scream without WBO, have a good trip
good bye friends this may be my last ever post here I really cant find the time
to post and at the rule beytania tourney I know I dont have the energy for bey anymore
so I would like to say I am retiring from the sport but ILL make the occasional post now and then
but Im not an important member here so I shant be missed
goodbye
Good bye Nova. =/ hope you can still stay somewhat active. We'll all miss your presence on the forums.
(Aug. 07, 2010  9:00 AM)OkiBlaze Wrote: Leaving tomorrow for a vacation in Guam; my brother and dad said that they didn't want me to bring a stadium, so I can't test anything while I'm gone for the couple of days. Sorry

But you're the only one with MB here! Gasp
Tomorrow I leave to go on my week long vacation to South Carolina. I'm not sure of how frequent my posts will be this upcoming week because I'm not 100% on if there is a computer while I'm staying. Hope you guys have fun because it sounds like the second wave is just starting to pop up in the USA (and hopefully Canada!)

I'll miss posting here for a week but I'll be back.

P.S. Anyone who has me on Facebook will probably be updated regularly by what I'm doing and Daegor if we hear about the second wave in Canada (specifically Earth) please let me know. :<
Sir, yes ma'am. Have fun!
(Aug. 07, 2010  12:19 PM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2010  9:00 AM)OkiBlaze Wrote: Leaving tomorrow for a vacation in Guam; my brother and dad said that they didn't want me to bring a stadium, so I can't test anything while I'm gone for the couple of days. Sorry

But you're the only one with MB here! Gasp
I honestly think that WB will still be better...

Thanks for your kind words everyone!
(Aug. 07, 2010  3:01 PM)OkiBlaze Wrote: I honestly think that WB will still be better...

Thanks for your kind words everyone!

I can see MB being good for Stamina though. Well, have fun in Guam, and don't forget to pack. Tongue_out
(Aug. 07, 2010  10:43 AM)Nova Wrote: good bye friends this may be my last ever post here I really cant find the time
to post and at the rule beytania tourney I know I dont have the energy for bey anymore
so I would like to say I am retiring from the sport but ILL make the occasional post now and then
but Im not an important member here so I shant be missed
goodbye
Sad to hear that this is your last ever post...
(Aug. 07, 2010  2:39 PM)MaxL Wrote: Tomorrow I leave to go on my week long vacation to South Carolina. I'm not sure of how frequent my posts will be this upcoming week because I'm not 100% on if there is a computer while I'm staying. Hope you guys have fun because it sounds like the second wave is just starting to pop up in the USA (and hopefully Canada!)

I'll miss posting here for a week but I'll be back.

P.S. Anyone who has me on Facebook will probably be updated regularly by what I'm doing and Daegor if we hear about the second wave in Canada (specifically Earth) please let me know. :<
Have a good trip!
Have a good trip MaxL.

It seems everyone's going someplace at the moment.
The WBO vacation! Everyone leaves at the same time!

Hahahaha.
My flight was cancelled :\
This is what I get for taking EML flights from the military.
If you wanna know more about EML flights, PM me.
I won't be on that much. I have too much stuff to do and I really need to find a job.
I hope to be on more in maybe around october.
I'll miss everyone on here.
Cya around!
so i am new here but i might not be online alot dew to school and home work so i like beyblades and at break i will see if my parents let me go to tornaments so thats me

thanks for signature and avater kai-V
Well, I'll be off the WBO for a few days, I have to pack for my flight back to Florida and once I'm in Florida I have to complete my summer reading assignment so I won't be logging on as much and I definetely won't be posting as much, I'm probably jus tgana lurk anyway Cya'll
(Aug. 08, 2010  7:07 AM)OkiBlaze Wrote: My flight was cancelled :\
This is what I get for taking EML flights from the military.
If you wanna know more about EML flights, PM me.

I really should have realised this sooner since you were still posting. Welcome back, I guess. That sucks though. Hope you get some form of compensation.
Haha, well, I might do some cool stuff that I can do that's nearby.
Grr, Double post.
Beaching it this weekend, and we're gonna get a cottage. Won't be on for about 2-3 days.
Im back but only posting in small doses
Hey, I guess I'm back. I saw a beyblade advert and thought of you guys lol. What have I missed?
(Aug. 15, 2010  9:09 PM)Giga Wrote: Hey, I guess I'm back. I saw a beyblade advert and thought of you guys lol. What have I missed?

How long where you gone? New wave of releases at the least.

Welcome back.
Going to a cottage tommorow, will be back on thursday.
Hopefully the new releases will be up in markham too by then!
(Aug. 15, 2010  9:13 PM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2010  9:09 PM)Giga Wrote: Hey, I guess I'm back. I saw a beyblade advert and thought of you guys lol. What have I missed?

How long where you gone? New wave of releases at the least.

Welcome back.

A couple of months. I'll check em out, thanks Smile
Where's toonpenguin Unhappy I has a lots of serious questions for him.