Going Away/Coming Back Topic

(Jan. 22, 2008  6:56 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
Elmo Wrote:I've been waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too addicted to Maplestory. I've been looking at the threads, no doubt, but I haven't really been participating. There hasn't really been much to respond to, however. :\ Beyblade is dying away, and the community seems to be diminishing as well Chocked

So post about something! Agh I need my Beyblades back, now the dude is saying the price to ship it to me is just ridiculous. D:
Go to ebay
(Apr. 30, 2010  5:32 PM)typhoon098 Wrote: Go to ebay
Not only was that post you quoted more than two years old, but your response was really unhelpful considering the situation of Brad's Beyblades back then ...
(Jul. 04, 2008  8:50 PM)Taru Wrote: im going to be leaving beywiki now everyone is saying my post are pointless and they think im blader kenny for some odd reason so i might just leeve the forums good bye i heart <3 all of u

LET IT RIP!!!!
Wow...I used to be such a loser....anyhow i will be going on vacation for 2 weeks i am going to drive through like 4 states Uncertain i know we are suppose to go to yellow stone but i have no clue where else..hopefully it will be fun..
I'm going tomorrow morning, off to work at my dads pub... be back sunday night or monday morning Smile
im going
i feel like jumping of a cliff right now dudes
school,exams sisters
making my life hell right now byeee
dont know if anybody noticed but i was gone for a little because i was moving and i just got my internet re-connected anyway im back
(Apr. 30, 2010  9:07 PM)NOVA Wrote: im going
i feel like jumping of a cliff right now dudes
school,exams sisters
making my life hell right now byeee

Chocked!

Your not serious... right?
How many exams have you got? ~ and sisters are meant to be annoying haha.
Well, Im gonna be more active, only one test to go (L.O.T.E).
Hey guys im back wayyyy earlier because the new beyblade site is out (woo!) and im into beyblade again!
(May. 22, 2010  11:53 AM)StormPegasis300 Wrote: Hey guys im back wayyyy earlier because the new beyblade site is out (woo!) and im into beyblade again!

Welcome StormPegasis300!
Bienvenid@ StormPegasis300!
It's been about a week. Internet has been out, but now I'm back. Tongue_out
sadly my vacation is over and i will b posting again Grin
(May. 23, 2010  4:50 PM)NAP Wrote: It's been about a week. Internet has been out, but now I'm back. Tongue_out

Missed ya :p
im back guys paaartaay
I have exams this week and next so I won't be on till they're over.
I hd been grounded last week from computer so i've been gone but i'm back now.(obviously)
Not gonna be on here that much for a while. Interest has dwindled down, and I need to focus on some more pressing matters.
(Jun. 24, 2010  2:23 PM)Khel Wrote: Not gonna be on here that much for a while. Interest has dwindled down, and I need to focus on some more pressing matters.

Ah, that's cool. But I hope you can still make it to HPT2!
Gonna be going out to camp for the next couple of days. I have to go to work on Friday and Saturday so I might post then but don't expect me back until Monday night. So I hope all of my Canadian friends here have a happy Canada day and I'll talk to you guys when I get back. I'll probably pop my head in while I'm at work though.
See you next week, MaxL! Smile (Not literally though, haha.)
Moving on Saturday, and internet is getting disconnected tonight, so I'll be away for 2-3 days.
Lost Internet connection last Friday due to having new lamp posts put outside my house, only just got Internet back today. However still having trouble getting on here from home, keep getting an error message Pinching_eyes_2 so that's one of the reasons I'm not on here as much.
I get that too sometimes.
Going to Vegas and then Cali tomorrow.
Gonna be back in a week.
Don't have to much fun with out me :]
My internet has been whack, and WBO won't load Uncertain
Might not be onas much because of this.
PS: IM using my moms iPhone to type this message.