Going Away/Coming Back Topic

Guys, I'm going away to Japan for a manga tour in Tokyo next week for eight days. I can't wait! It's going to be my first time there. I will be sure to take lots of photos to show you all when I get back as long as there isn't already a thread to do with trips to Japan. ^_~ I'm hoping to get some Beyblade stuff and watch an episode of Metal Fight Beyblade live for once.
Haha have a great time.

Buy lots of bey!
(Mar. 09, 2010  9:02 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote: Hey Guys... I see a lot of new faces. I'm back, I don't know what led me to leave such an awesome community.
I feel sorry for leaving somethings undone, but I am happy to have come back. I'll try to be getting back into the swing of things here (and lots of lurking to attain a better understanding of MFBs). I hope to get acquainted/reacquainted with you all.

Gasp

Glad to see you back!
(Mar. 09, 2010  11:58 PM)Khel Wrote: Haha have a great time.

Buy lots of bey!

Thank you! I certainly will.
(Mar. 09, 2010  9:02 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote: Hey Guys... I see a lot of new faces. I'm back, I don't know what led me to leave such an awesome community.
I feel sorry for leaving somethings undone, but I am happy to have come back. I'll try to be getting back into the swing of things here (and lots of lurking to attain a better understanding of MFBs). I hope to get acquainted/reacquainted with you all.

Your back! Eee

And I will be on a little bit more now, just need to get a new laptop.
Im back now. So many new posts!
So I won't be able to come online for a week or so. Will definitely have a lot of posts to catch up on afterward Tongue_out
Hey guys &gals, It's JB Stardust, Some reason my old account wont work, PROBABLY because i was hardly on, college work and such so i had to make a new one, Anyways i apologise for that, and im glad to be back Wink
Not going to be online much for the next few days. I have a lot of projects that need attending to.
Going away to the Bahamas tomorrow morning, and have a lot of work to do as well while I'm there, so don't expect to see me around much for the next week!
Won't be able to go on at all from Monday till Thursday. I'm going on School Camp to the highest mountain on Australia. I will be on a bit on tomorrow though. See ya everyone! Smile
Hey guys, I am back! Im sorry I kinda left suddenly, family emergencies among other things....... so i have browsed through the forums, and seen a lot of new and old faces! I can not wait to go back to being an active member of these forums, and Im excited about MFB/BMF, I hope this great website will keep growing, especially with the releases in NA!
Got back from camp, so I should be able to go on a lot now Smile
Got back earlier tonight. Even though I don't think the Bahamas are as nice as Hawaii, I still had a great time. It was nice coming from back from Nassau today to experience basically the exact same weather in Toronto LOL (except with less palm trees, and more concrete).
Will be in London until Tuesday, have to leave really early tomorrow ugh.
So I'm back, I really love London, always a fun visit.
I'm going. Maybe forever. When I heard of BeyBlade I thought of it as one of the best games I'd ever get into. Finally, this night I headed here, to the WBO. I thought this place would be total heaven! But, nothings perfect. All my topics get banned, I try to be a good member, but I keep getting my topics wrong! T.T And. I. Can't. Take. IT. So thats why I'm leaving... I'm a terrible member and thats it. I may come back, but for now......
(Apr. 16, 2010  1:39 AM)BladerBX10 Wrote: I'm going. Maybe forever. When I heard of BeyBlade I thought of it as one of the best games I'd ever get into. Finally, this night I headed here, to the WBO. I thought this place would be total heaven! But, nothings perfect. All my topics get banned, I try to be a good member, but I keep getting my topics wrong! T.T And. I. Can't. Take. IT. So thats why I'm leaving... I'm a terrible member and thats it.

This is overly dramatic.

All you need is to (temporarily) stop making topics because it is not normal for a new member to do so, and just start reading around and using the threads we actually already have. Then, in a month, or a few weeks, you can begin to try to create new topics.
youve been here 12 hours dude wtf
you can bounce back but why oh why do you link your bakugan forum in every thread if you love this place so much dude
but seriously lmao god your hilarious
(Apr. 16, 2010  1:39 AM)BladerBX10 Wrote: I'm going. Maybe forever. When I heard of BeyBlade I thought of it as one of the best games I'd ever get into. Finally, this night I headed here, to the WBO. I thought this place would be total heaven! But, nothings perfect. All my topics get banned, I try to be a good member, but I keep getting my topics wrong! T.T And. I. Can't. Take. IT. So thats why I'm leaving... I'm a terrible member and thats it. I may come back, but for now......

Later brah. Seriously, you just needed to learn how we operate here. But if you're gonna leave, that's fine.
I guess I would say I'm back now, I haven't really been active this week. I just had so many assignments for School. I'll be able to post a bit more now. Smile
Welcome back Raykon, hope your keeping up with your school work Smile
Cos being behind in work.. sucks haha. XD
I might be less active.
Half Yearly tests this week and next week.