Going Away/Coming Back Topic

Thanks Dragonsclaw. Well School just finished for the term.. soooo See ya later people. Joyful_2
*crosses fingers in hope that my home computer will be up and running soon*
Pinching_eyes_2
forgot to say am back.
and why did guitar legend get banned? he might come back one day...
(Sep. 25, 2009  10:33 AM)Pegasis Wrote: and why did guitar legend get banned? he might come back one day...
Personal reasons, but he indeed made no offense.
I've always wondered this and I hope this isn't rude or anything if I'm wrong, but was Guitar_Legend Tyler? I think I heard it mentioned somewhere, but I'm not sure.

Bye, anyway ~

;[
(Sep. 25, 2009  10:33 AM)Pegasis Wrote: forgot to say am back.
and why did guitar legend get banned? he might come back one day...

Not my place really, but I'ma take a wild guess and say that he's doing it to keep himself from coming back.

Anyway, Good Luck in the rest of your life Guitar_Legend, and see you soon TJ!
(Sep. 25, 2009  4:11 PM)♥ Wrote: I've always wondered this and I hope this isn't rude or anything if I'm wrong, but was Guitar_Legend Tyler? I think I heard it mentioned somewhere, but I'm not sure.

Yeah, it was him.

edit: 4000 posts. Gasp
Ohh im so lucky. Smile good old newspaper ads. Im Back People! Cute

My mum bought a new computer (the one that im on) it doesn't lag and its connected noe to the internet (obviously) and it has Windows Movie Maker. Eee Yay!

LCD monitor + Pentinum 4 + Internet + Windows Movie Maker = Im In Love. XD Kidding.
(Sep. 25, 2009  10:03 PM)Kei Wrote: edit: 4000 posts. Gasp

Arghh I'm catching up!
(Sep. 27, 2009  3:22 AM)Khel Wrote: Arghh I'm catching up!

Kei Registration Date: Oct 08 2007, 06:09 PM

Khel Registration Date: Jul 01 2008, 11:51 PM

Dj - Uh.
Just stopping by to let everyone know that I'm home now. *waves*
I haven't been active here for a while due to School and I have been a bit busy lately with many other things, I'll probably won't be as active as I use to be for another 1-2 weeks, I'll start to post a bit more tho.
hey guys, school started, am in my last year.. gonna need every mark i can get.. so ill be rarely online.

bye! wish me luck Tongue_out
Alrighty, I'm very busy with school work and other things. I will still be online, just not as active. I will start being as active as I used to be once school is over, only 6 and a half more weeks. Smile
I've got mid-terms coming up within the next week, so I need to make a conscious effort to do well. I won't be active until next Wednesday.

Peace.
where the hell is rocky
Rocky Wrote:I'm generally really busy actually, it's been hard to find time to come on the WBO lately. Lot's of school stuff plus I'm not really of the best health. Pinching_eyes_2
(Oct. 15, 2009  1:31 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: where the hell is rocky

I've been wondering that recently too
Hi i'm not going to be coming on very often i've kind of gone off blading atm but no doubt i'll get back into it.
Bye everyone!!!
Also school has become an issue.
Anyway BYE Smile
*waves and sobbs* LOL
Toilets, Shower, Edible Food, Technology, Civilization!!!

I'm back from camp!!!! Anyone miss me?!?!? I'm dying from the hiking!!!
EDITED:I'm back.

I've come to the conclusion that I can't let people intimidate or force me around on the internet.

Therefore,no matter what happens,I'm staying.
Byebye. Joyful_2
Wanted to say that I'm now indefinitely away. I'll still be participating in FWB events just not doing much here mainly cuz I've lost interest in MFB. I also have much less free time cuz I have somewhat of a life now. Lips_sealed
Well guys,

I might not be on as much anymore,

I got exams coming up soon and tis my birthday be coming up soon hahah.
So yeah, really busy studying for my future.

Seeya round Guys!