Going Away/Coming Back Topic

im trying to be as noticealbe as possible on this site
^ That's not always the best tactic.......you could make enemies as well as friends. Due to spamming. I think you're alright at the moment though..........
(May. 09, 2009  3:35 AM)josh-jf Wrote: lol you post heaps for someone whose not free rustin
i like to be on the computer when im not busy doing stuff like - tennis pracitce, school, movies, hanging out with my friends, tv, talking on teh cellphone, excercising, beyblading, video games Ect. you know,in the summer i might not have as much free time idk
(May. 09, 2009  7:53 PM)Rocky Wrote: ^ That's not always the best tactic.......you could make enemies as well as friends. Due to spamming. I think you're alright at the moment though..........

ill take your advise on thatTired
(May. 15, 2009  4:08 AM)sea prince Wrote: hey
As far as I know, you never came on this message board to begin with, therefore why are you posting that you are either coming back or going away ? Your "hey" is pointless; you should read the forum rules first.
I was gone a couple days cause my computer crashed. I'm back now, though.
Just wanted to mention that I won't be around much for the next two weeks.

First for this week I really have to do a lot of work to complete if I want to have a chance to go to BWR. This will require my undivided attention

Second, the week after is finals for me; I would like to pass so I shall need to focus on those.
Good luck with everything, Khel. Hope your able to make it to BWR Smile
Yeah goodluck khel knock em dead Smile
Yeeeeah, I won't be as active either. I'm gettng hell from school, and I just got transfered to another store (with a kickass managerp so I'll be working 40hrs. a week.
Good luck to both of you guys. Hope you can get to BWR Khel.
Good luck guys. I would say that I won't be that active either due to exams and other major stresses but I know at the end of the day I'll end up on here anyways. Pinching_eyes_2
I'll be hXc editing on this project and then I'll be going to Florida for a week. Not sure when I'll be back on since my internet is broken. I should be fine as long as I can connect to this random wifi spot.

Have a great day on Beyday!
bye loser, have fun not being at BWR
^hahahah

p.s he is not loser
(May. 21, 2009  11:07 PM)G Wrote: I'll be hXc editing on this project and then I'll be going to Florida for a week. Not sure when I'll be back on since my internet is broken. I should be fine as long as I can connect to this random wifi spot.

Have a great day on Beyday!

It's too bad you couldn't make it but oh well; life is unpredictable.

There's always next year Smile
(May. 21, 2009  11:48 PM)sousa98 Wrote: ^hahahah

p.s he is not loser
He's clearly joking.
See you G. Have fun. Hope you can make it to AN next year. Smile
EDIT: You should meet up with Hero (or any FL bladers) while your in FL. XD
Later G! Hope you have a good time in FL Smile
Won't be on for a while ... Kinda need a break from Beyblade for a little while Unhappy I'm also feeling really ill, See ya guys later ..
Bye Raykon. Hope you get better and come back soon. Smile
Get better buddy, for you to miss todays beyblade meet up you must be feeling rather bad.