Going Away/Coming Back Topic

Welcome back Stoney Smile
So, I'm not promising to be terribly active, but I just remembered that this exists and wanted to say hi and see who's still on!

Also, I think I commented on and accidentally revived one of my old threads - sorry in advance about that, haha
(Jan. 14, 2016  12:46 AM)Sparta Wrote: So, I'm not promising to be terribly active, but I just remembered that this exists and wanted to say hi and see who's still on!

Also, I think I commented on and accidentally revived one of my old threads - sorry in advance about that, haha

Wow, I haven't seen you post in forever! Used to absolutely love reading your threads. Everything going okay?
I don't know if you guys still remember me, but I'm back.

Will try to be more active here, though.

PS: I'm MayukaHoward, with a new username.
Welcome back Smile
Actually, I've seen you check around a lot but never commented.
(Jan. 18, 2016  12:56 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Actually, I've seen you check around a lot but never commented.

Yeah, is because I didn't had something to say in the threads, but yet I wanted to see what you guys were talking - felt like it wasn't necessary to post a lot of times. But since people here are waiting for Beyblade Burst anime, I think it was better to post more here. (I just posted one time in that Manga scan project here last year, though)
and what happened to meta madness is he band for life or just a week or some thing
because he looks band
(Jan. 20, 2016  7:27 PM)the huge winner Wrote: and what happened to meta madness is he band for life or just a week or some thing
because he looks band
He is banned for good unless the committee says otherwise. However, if you wish for further information please contact the committee through PM as it is best if members do not continue public discussion of his ban.
I'm not sure if I can say I'm back since I post on here and then don't get back on for monthsTired" so I apologize. I haven't been beyblading that much and I turned 18 two weeks ago. It doesn't feel any different. Geez I'm so boringUnhappy anyway I'm going to TRY to get into Beyblade again since I'm not in a sport this semester for high school
Gonna take a break.
Not really worried about this site; focusing on some other stuff.
Ciao.
(Jan. 23, 2016  9:14 PM)Neo Wrote: Gonna take a break.
Ciao.

Hope to see you again soon Smile Good luck with whatever it is you're focusing on.
Ciao.

Oh, that's too bad. Hope you'll be back soon!
Ah, definitely too bad, I hope to see you again soon.
Ciao.

Well hey, I'll see you soon! Enjoy your break!

It's what I might consider too.
I'm back...sorta. XD

Main reason I'm floating around here is that...I feel like it is time to part with some of my beyblade collection. Personally, there's not much new beys that interest me (I've always been a collector, not a battler).

Soon, I'll be putting some of my MFB, HMS, and Plastic gen beys up for sale. Now, to find out if I have to start a new sales thread or use my old one (which seems to be closed).
(Jan. 24, 2016  5:31 AM)BeyFan Wrote: I'm back...sorta. XD

Main reason I'm floating around here is that...I feel like it is time to part with some of my beyblade collection. Personally, there's not much new beys that interest me (I've always been a collector, not a battler).

Soon, I'll be putting some of my MFB, HMS, and Plastic gen beys up for sale. Now, to find out if I have to start a new sales thread or use my old one (which seems to be closed).

Hiya! I remember you! Welcome back. :p

I seemingly was the one to close your thread, so if you want it open just let any of the staff (or me) know. You can open another one of you want to, though.
(Jan. 24, 2016  5:31 AM)BeyFan Wrote: I'm back...sorta. XD

Oh I saw your profile about a year back haha. Apparently you had gone into someplace without internet lol.
(Jan. 24, 2016  5:49 AM)Cannon Wrote: I seemingly was the one to close your thread, so if you want it open just let any of the staff (or me) know. You can open another one of you want to, though.
It was you!!! *Shakes fist in the air*

Haha, I'll be in contact about the thread. Might not want to open it just yet, as I'm still organising what exactly I'm willing to part with.

(Jan. 25, 2016  12:51 AM)RagerBlade Wrote: Oh I saw your profile about a year back haha. Apparently you had gone into someplace without internet lol.
Ha, I've not been on here for what...4 years? At the time, was heading overseas to Chile, so I wasn't sure what access to the internet I would have.

Also, I kind of fell out of bey collecting then too. Thing is, I'm not really getting back into the bey collecting side of things again. The new designs don't attract me, and I've got what I loved from the HMS, plastics, and MFB generations.

At the same time, there's some that I do want to let go of.

I'm probably not going to be posting heaps, unless it's related to me selling stuff. Came here instead of just throwing stuff on eBay as I want my beys to find good homes...especially since almost everything I have is mint beys, since I never battle (though I do have some used MFBs, I've never used HMS or plastics).
Well it's still cool to have one of the members from the good old years back.
Saludos. Soy de Puerto Rico y quiero comprar beyblade pero no los consigo en ninguna parte. Alguna ayuda o recomendación? Gracias. Att, una mamá desesperada
(Jan. 29, 2016  5:03 PM)Juanbeyblade Wrote: Saludos. Soy de Puerto Rico y quiero comprar beyblade pero no los consigo en ninguna parte. Alguna ayuda o recomendación? Gracias. Att, una mamá desesperada
Se podía comprar desde http://amazon.com y http://ebay.comSmile
Temporary break to gather myself in school.