Going Away/Coming Back Topic

I´ll be off for a few days. Got a stinking cold. See ya, guys.
Get well soon! Smile
(Jan. 07, 2016  2:49 PM)~Stoney~ Wrote: I´ll be off for a few days. Got a stinking cold. See ya, guys.

I hate winter sickness'. Get better soon! Smile
iI's been awhile hasn't it ?

It will be good to say I'm officially back! Ragerblade(I think that's what his name is now) sent me a message and we talked about the WBO and stuff and remembered how good this place was. I have a lot of great memories and friends on here and I can't just leave that behind. I doubt I'll be testing much or posting as much but I'll be online and posting! It would be nice to have a fresh start. And hopefully make some new friends in my time here!

I haven't talked to anyone on here in awhile so hmu!
Cool, welcome back Echizen, your name will probably remain that in my mind for a while hah.
(Jan. 08, 2016  1:26 AM)6 God Wrote: iI's been awhile hasn't it ?

It will be good to say I'm officially back! Ragerblade(I think that's what his name is now) sent me a message and we talked about the WBO and stuff and remembered how good this place was. I have a lot of great memories and friends on here and I can't just leave that behind. I doubt I'll be testing much or posting as much but I'll be online and posting! It would be nice to have a fresh start. And hopefully make some new friends in my time here!

Hi, again.
Your avatar is making me wet myself bro
(Jan. 08, 2016  1:28 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Cool, welcome back Echizen, your name will probably remain that in my mind for a while hah.

Haha maybe I'll change it back eventually but thank you for the welcome Kai-V! Smile

(Jan. 08, 2016  1:28 AM)Neo Wrote: Hi, again.
Your avatar is making me wet myself bro

It's a funny story actually, see it's my friend in the picture and he was dressing up a smurf for a Halloween party. And he took the picture on my phone and put the filter on it so yeah haha. I had to change my avatar to something and that seemed like a good idea at the time, hah.
Glad to see you back. Lots of fun coming!
(Jan. 08, 2016  1:37 AM)RagerBlade Wrote: Glad to see you back. Lots of fun coming!

Yeah! glad to be backSmile
Welcome back Smile

I've been (and will likely continue to be) somewhat less active due to ongoing health issues. That said, my version of inactivity is ... still pretty active.
(Jan. 08, 2016  1:44 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Welcome back Smile

Thank you! Smile
(Jan. 08, 2016  4:21 AM)Meta madness Wrote: Welcome back sugar~

thanks lol
(Jan. 08, 2016  1:26 AM)6 God Wrote: iI's been awhile hasn't it ?

DUDE I MISSED YOU SO MUCH

Welcome back!
ill be gone tell the 18thon a trip starting today see you then
(Jan. 07, 2016  2:51 PM)Neo Wrote: Get well soon! Smile
(Jan. 07, 2016  3:42 PM)Meta madness Wrote: Get better m8, colds are a real downer.
(Jan. 07, 2016  3:54 PM)vikrambeyblade Wrote: Get well soon friendSmile
(Jan. 07, 2016  5:18 PM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote: I hate winter sickness'. Get better soon! Smile

Thanks a lot, guys! Smile It did take longer than expected, but I´m as good as new now! Stupid

Also, really great to see you´re back, Echizen! Cute

Btw, did I miss something? Why is meta banned??
Welcome back Stoney Grin
(Jan. 13, 2016  6:39 AM)~Stoney~ Wrote: Thanks a lot, guys! Smile It did take longer than expected, but I´m as good as new now! Stupid

Also, really great to see you´re back, Echizen! Cute

Btw, did I miss something? Why is meta banned??

Welcome back Stoney ! He was mostly banned for spamming.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-WBO-comi...pid1307197
Yay stoney is back Smile