Going Away/Coming Back Topic

I'll be a lot less active till around Monday or so, because I'll be in Montrèal throughout this weekend.

When I do return back to Toronto, I plan on doing more testings (mainly involving Limited), to contribute to the forum lots more.
Hey, I remember you! Welcome back!
I haven't really posted on here for over 2 years. Wow, time flies..
Welcome back Lie and BeybladeExtreme!Grin
Lately I've been having problems with the internet. So I'll be gone for a bit.
(Jun. 06, 2014  4:47 PM)Du@l Wrote: Lately I've been having problems with the internet. So I'll be gone for a bit.
Don't be gone for to long. You're one of the coolest guys on here I know.

It'd be sad to not see you log on everyday, lol.

Good luck though!
Since summer is coming up, I may be able to try and get interested again.
Hey ya'll,
I have been away from the forum for a few weeks due to loosing my job and being forced to find another. Anyway! all is well and i will be making more frequent visits again.
Especially sorry to all my fellow L.A. bladers for my delay in reporting our most recent tournament results.
(Jun. 12, 2014  3:25 AM)The Bishop Wrote: Hey ya'll,
I have been away from the forum for a few weeks due to loosing my job and being forced to find another. Anyway! all is well and i will be making more frequent visits again.
Especially sorry to all my fellow L.A. bladers for my delay in reporting our most recent tournament results.

Oh, that is fine, at least it was not blocking any other event or something like that. Hopefully what happened to you was not too much of a setback.
Welcome back The Bishop!Grin
Summer's here! Time to get back to the WBO!!! Plus I got straight A's all year and my parents will let me be on here all the time! Look forward to spending some time with my BFF the WBO!
You were gone, weren't you just bragging about having over 100 posts in a day?
(Jun. 14, 2014  3:46 AM)Time Wrote: You were gone, weren't you just bragging about having over 100 posts in a day?
Haha true, but that was the day I was taking a break from studying. Now it's going to be tons of posts every single day. I wasn't online as much as I could have been. Now I can be online to my full potential.
I'm back losers.

Haha, jk. You guys are awesome.
Well after finally being done with the school year and all I am glad to say I am back. Although I hardly ever post I may try to get involved somehow. Btw its nice to see others coming back as well! Grin
I will not be able to beyblade for 2-3 weeks. I will still be on the site though.
(Jun. 15, 2014  3:41 PM)AZL Wrote: I will not be able to beyblade for 2-3 weeks. I will still be on the site though.
dude, I'm not able to blade for 2 months since i'll be travelling, but I'll still be on this site too
If you're still going to be on the site, why post in this thread? This thread is if you are leaving the site for some time or coming back after some time.
XD I actually may not be on here for a week heh
I'm going away for a week cuz This school year is way to busy XD...........
Hey guys, I have camp till next Saturday so I'll be gone and won't log in at all. See ya'll in a week.
Hello everyone! Some of you might remember me a few months back, I said I lost interest, well... now I'm back! I would like to apologize deeply to everyone in my tournament and the Commitee for me not sending in the fees because my grandfather passed away inconveniently around the time the tournament ended. We had no internet and it was a huge grievance. I thank UltimiteOrion(or what his name is now) for being my friend through this process. So I am back! Not officially back with testing as such due to me being in a whole other country. I look forward to being back here!
It was last month, haha. Welcome back, sorry to hear about your grandfather though.