Going Away/Coming Back Topic

(May. 11, 2014  11:40 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote:
(May. 11, 2014  8:00 PM)Snoop Dog MS Wrote: Unfortunately, my beyblade career has come to an end. It is due to depression and focus on school, and loss of interest. So goodbye for now, last post.
I really don't like when people say that, because most of the time it isn't true (like right now).

I'm guessing the only reason why he said that was because of Kai-V asking a question. After that was said, I'm guessing he wouldn't post again, if it's on the topic of being beyblade-related.

(May. 11, 2014  11:40 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Cherish every moment of your life.

Indeed. (:
(May. 11, 2014  10:33 PM)Snoop Dog MS Wrote: Thanks you guys, and Kai-V, my family is going through rough patches so I can't.
I'd really hate to sound rude, as I know how you feel right now, but are you saying that you took the tournament money for yourself?
(May. 11, 2014  8:00 PM)Snoop Dog MS Wrote: Unfortunately, my beyblade career has come to an end. It is due to depression and focus on school, and loss of interest. So goodbye for now, last post.

I completely understand you from the above information, I am currently going through depression, I lost general interest in beyblade 7 months ago, and I've had to focus on school for quite some time. And yet, I still visit this site every so often. I feel sad that you're leaving, at least come back to the site to talk with some of us members. Will you still be on LINE?
Edit: I edited this post for grammatical error, nothing else.
(May. 11, 2014  10:33 PM)Snoop Dog MS Wrote: Thanks you guys, and Kai-V, my family is going through rough patches so I can't.

I can understand tough situations, but you cannot just leave without sending the money, especially when it is over a month overdue. That is fraud.
I'll try to send it in ASAP Kai-V.
OK, we appreciate it.

Good bye Shiney! You'll be missed!Crying
I am not going to be online at all until June 13th because of my exams. I would come if my carpy parents didn't take away everything from me. See you in a month.
(May. 19, 2014  12:49 PM)RagerBlade Wrote: I am not going to be online at all until June 13th because of my exams. I would come if my carpy parents didn't take away everything from me. See you in a month.
Bye ragerblade see you in a month Unhappy
(May. 19, 2014  12:49 PM)RagerBlade Wrote: I am not going to be online at all until June 13th because of my exams. I would come if my carpy parents didn't take away everything from me. See you in a month.

Whhhhhhat Unhappy

Bye rager ;(
Well I now begin my trek to thw airport then to Toronto. Ifnyou need me email me or message mw on facebook. See everyone soon. Ill arrive in Toronto at 915am.
(May. 22, 2014  2:05 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Well I now begin my trek to thw airport then to Toronto. Ifnyou need me email me or message mw on facebook. See everyone soon. Ill arrive in Toronto at 915am.

Cool, I can't wait to see you there, Dark. (:

I just realized Anime North is almost a day away, I better start packing, aha.
(May. 22, 2014  2:14 AM)-Midnight Wrote:
(May. 22, 2014  2:05 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Well I now begin my trek to thw airport then to Toronto. Ifnyou need me email me or message mw on facebook. See everyone soon. Ill arrive in Toronto at 915am.

Just finished myself actually hah. Loaded everything up in the car. About to finish my burger, gas up, and im gone.
(May. 22, 2014  2:17 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(May. 22, 2014  2:14 AM)-Midnight Wrote:

Just finished myself actually hah. Loaded everything up in the car. About to finish my burger, gas up, and im gone.
Mind sharing?

Happy that your going to AN, have a good trip!
Have a good trip and good luck (Team GT FTW).
Hey guys, since I´m being very buzy with my university studies at the moment, it may take a few days for me to reply to your pm´s. I will reply for sure, but I just don´t know exactly when I will have time for it. XD Will be better in July/August.
(May. 25, 2014  2:18 PM)Stoney2208 Wrote: Hey guys, since I´m being very buzy with my university studies at the moment, it may take a few days for me to reply to your pm´s. I will reply for sure, but I just don´t know exactly when I will have time for it. XD Will be better in July/August.

Bye Stoney, see you back in July.Smile
I'll be taking some long time off. My signature shop has gotten to much for me and I have far to much stuff to do.

I've tried my best to help around here. I hope it was well done.

Sorry guys, but last post for sometime. Oh and I won't be logging in the next hour after this, hah.
Goodbye Ryuzaki. See you soon!
(May. 28, 2014  8:59 PM)Ryûzaki Wrote: I'll be taking some long time off. My signature shop has gotten to much for me and I have far to much stuff to do.

Sorry guys, but last post for sometime. Oh and I won't be logging in the next hour after this, hah.
WHAT!! see you soon like in the summer!
(May. 28, 2014  8:59 PM)Ryûzaki Wrote: I'll be taking some long time off. My signature shop has gotten to much for me and I have far to much stuff to do.

Hope you come back soon, Ill miss talking to you.
Your resourcefulness will be missed, hope you come back soon!

Bye awesome co-leader, come back soon!Smile

I'll miss you ryuzaki hope you come back soon