Going Away/Coming Back Topic

(May. 01, 2014  1:36 PM)Another Wrote: I was just browsing here and saw th!nk's signature and usertitle. Does this mean you're going th!nk?

As of rightnnpw th!nk is away. He needed some personal time. I do believe he will be back one day. There comes a point when we need to step away and just relax.
(May. 01, 2014  2:25 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(May. 01, 2014  1:36 PM)Another Wrote: I was just browsing here and saw th!nk's signature and usertitle. Does this mean you're going th!nk?

As of rightnnpw th!nk is away. He needed some personal time. I do believe he will be back one day. There comes a point when we need to step away and just relax.
I understand. I've also just needed some time to relax. I just wanted to know if something was wrong with him. I hope he takes all the time he needs.

Have a nice holiday th!nk!

Oh no! Crying What shall I do without his advice? He really knows best about plastics! I already miss him! Crying
th!nk, please come back soon! We need you here!
(May. 01, 2014  4:03 PM)Stoney2208 Wrote:

Oh no! Crying What shall I do without his advice? He really knows best about plastics! I already miss him! Crying
th!nk, please come back soon! We need you here!

I don't think he can come back to posting whenever he wants :\. He was warned and is on a 30 day suspension. I believe you can still PM him though.
DRAGON KING Wrote:I don't think he was wanting can come back to posting whenever he wants :\. He was warned and is on a. 30 day suspension. I believe you can still PM him though.

He did get a 30 day ban thing. But he was wanting/needing a break. I do think he will come back one day. Until then we need to rally as a community and get the tier lizt updated and the advanced forum moving again. He took and put a lot of that on himself. Its time we all step up.
(May. 01, 2014  5:59 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
DRAGON KING Wrote:I don't think he was wanting can come back to posting whenever he wants :\. He was warned and is on a. 30 day suspension. I believe you can still PM him though.

He did get a 30 day ban thing. But he was wanting/needing a break. I do think he will come back one day. Until then we need to rally as a community and get the tier lizt updated and the advanced forum moving again. He took and put a lot of that on himself. Its time we all step up.

It's hard to get the advanced forum moving when the majority are not active. HINT COMMITTEE: we need a couple more.
I agree with Tri, in this case.

With Th!nk being gone and Dark being one of the only fairly active Advanced Members, it may be time to select a handful more, to keep the Advanced topics and other important discussions going.
We are definitely considering it, do not worry. It is just a matter of getting all of us together in hour one day in our busy lives right now ...
Yeah I've been away for quite awhile, I kinda just forgot about this place, haha. I'd pop back around every once in awhile to make an attempt to come back, but never really came back.

But I'm here now, and excited to start posting again and stuff. And hopefully host another tournament!
(May. 01, 2014  10:36 PM)TheWhiteTiger Wrote: Yeah I've been away for quite awhile, I kinda just forgot about this place, haha. I'd pop back around every once in awhile to make an attempt to come back, but never really came back.

But I'm here now, and excited to start posting again and stuff. And hopefully host another tournament!

Grin Grin Grin

Yayz! Good to have yah active again Smile Smile Smile Smile
(May. 01, 2014  10:18 PM)Kai-V Wrote: We are definitely considering it, do not worry. It is just a matter of getting all of us together in hour one day in our busy lives right now ...

Then maybe its time to add someone to the committee who can stay on the forum rather actively?? Someone who could be up here when major decisions need to be made.
(May. 02, 2014  2:47 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(May. 01, 2014  10:18 PM)Kai-V Wrote: We are definitely considering it, do not worry. It is just a matter of getting all of us together in hour one day in our busy lives right now ...

Then maybe its time to add someone to the committee who can stay on the forum rather actively?? Someone who could be up here when major decisions need to be made.

Eh, decisions are never made by only one Committee Member, at least not since Brad left. I am also there already all the time.
I am very busy this week, I have to take someone out for dinner, a movie, complete my entire book report, draw an anatomical diagram of the respiratory system, design a mock report card for a character, attend a conference, and the list goes on ...

In addition, I want to use this post to say that people who repeatedly send me messages asking to host tournaments in the YC forum will not get any priority. At this point, I feel like limiting the total amount of tournaments to one or maximum two per month.

See you all soon.
Probably won't be on as much this weekend. I will be back very soon though.
(May. 02, 2014  3:13 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(May. 02, 2014  2:47 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:

Eh, decisions are never made by only one Committee Member, at least not since Brad left. I am also there already all the time.
There aren't very many veterans at this point, which is probably one of the reasons, right?
I will be away for today and possibly tomorrow. There was a death in my family this past Wednesday. Funeral is this morning. But ill still have info on the upcoming tournaments this weekend.
With the end of the school year coming near I am getting quite overwhelmed/busy with school work. As a matter of fact, finals are coming soon too, so I have to study as well. Therefore I won't be back until my summer break begins (Which is in mid-june). I hardly ever post since I prefer to read all the interesting threads and posts hah. But anyways cya guys, you probably won't even notice me gone. XD
Ill be back in the summer after a year long absence.
I'll be a bit less active for around a week, due to an assignment I have for school. I'll be checking the site occasionally, though.

I've been getting great marks in this unit, and I most certainly wouldn't like to lower them.
Unfortunately, my beyblade career has come to an end. It is due to depression and focus on school, and loss of interest. So goodbye for now, last post.
(May. 11, 2014  8:00 PM)Snoop Dog MS Wrote: Unfortunately, my beyblade career has come to an end. It is due to depression and focus on school, and loss of interest. So goodbye for now, last post.

It's terrible to see such a friendly, and yet quite knowledgeable member leave the forum.

I hope the best comes your way, Shiny.

Edit: I'm guessing you won't be attending AN, correct?
(May. 11, 2014  8:00 PM)Snoop Dog MS Wrote: Unfortunately, my beyblade career has come to an end. It is due to depression and focus on school, and loss of interest. So goodbye for now, last post.

Before you go though, have you sent the fees collected at your last tournament ... ? We really need to know when and how much was sent, because you never notified us if you did send the money.

I truly hope you come back soon if ever. Smile
Thanks you guys, and Kai-V, my family is going through rough patches so I can't.

I really don't like when people say that, because most of the time it isn't true (like right now).

I always thought you'd stay here for longer, bye Unhappy and as for the depression, your still alive aren't you? Cherish every moment of your life.