Going Away/Coming Back Topic

GALAXY NO you were one of my favorites
Well guys... unfortunately, in some crazy turn of events, I've discovered that I'm being cut off from the WBO. Unhappy I won't have access to the site. Thank you for all your kind words and the great conversations we've had, and all the amazing things I've learned from the forum and all the work you guys have done... This is truly an amazing place.

I bid you all a very fond farewell Crying... I'm leaving now...

Dude I thought u were serious I hope u have fun
Eh, kinda saw through it.

Hope you have fun!
(Oct. 04, 2013  2:33 AM)theblackdragon Wrote: Well guys... unfortunately, in some crazy turn of events, I've discovered that I'm being cut off from the WBO. Unhappy I won't have access to the site. Thank you for all your kind words and the great conversations we've had, and all the amazing things I've learned from the forum and all the work you guys have done... This is truly an amazing place.

Wow you got me good anyway have fun
(Oct. 04, 2013  2:37 AM)ShinobuXD Wrote: Eh, kinda saw through it.

Hope you have fun!

Really... it didn't fool you at all? :\ aaawkward... Tongue_out

Well, I'm bringing back a surprise for you guys! Special testing! Oooooohhh, aaaaahhh...
Yay more testing!
Yeh, no one's ever done this before. Wink See y'all on Monday!
What type of testing?
I'll randomly guess Non-synchromed Zero G beys?

Anyway, glad you're not actually leaving for good!
(Oct. 04, 2013  2:33 AM)theblackdragon Wrote: Well guys... unfortunately, in some crazy turn of events, I've discovered that I'm being cut off from the WBO. Unhappy I won't have access to the site. Thank you for all your kind words and the great conversations we've had, and all the amazing things I've learned from the forum and all the work you guys have done... This is truly an amazing place.

I hate you. Why you gotta scare me like that!? Come back soon!
Update: I'm going for 3 months. I have such great friends here, so I hope i'm not gone for long. Goodbye Crying

Edit: Videos did not work, so I removed them look up Naruto Shippuden ending 1 and fmab ending 5 and read the eng lyrics
Hey guys... Unfortunately, I'm gonna take off from the wbo. I don't think I'm helping in any way... and I don't see e much of a point staying considering how rude I used to be, and how I would spam everything. Sorry guys... I'm off. This was truly an amazing place... thanks for making even just my short time at this place so memorable. Crying
(Oct. 04, 2013  9:01 PM)jacolal Wrote: Hey guys... Unfortunately, I'm gonna take off from the wbo. I don't think I'm helping in any way... and I don't see e much of a point staying considering how rude I used to be, and how I would spam everything. Sorry guys... I'm off. This was truly an amazing place... thanks for making even just my short time at this place so memorable. Crying
I'll miss you jacolal guess we're both of Crying
(Oct. 04, 2013  8:57 PM)galaxy blade Wrote: Update: I'm going for 3 months. I have such great friends here, so I hope i'm not gone for long. Goodbye Crying

Here's some videos that kinda say why i'm leaving and what i'm going to be when I come back
Please read the lyrics.
Goodbye
Goodbye

bye galaxy bladeUnhappy hope u come back soon
(Oct. 04, 2013  9:06 PM)madness Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2013  8:57 PM)galaxy blade Wrote: Update: I'm going for 3 months. I have such great friends here, so I hope i'm not gone for long. Goodbye Crying

Here's some videos that kinda say why i'm leaving and what i'm going to be when I come back
Please read the lyrics.
Goodbye
Goodbye

bye galaxy bladeUnhappy hope u come back soon
Thank you I hope I do. Goodbye.

I leave everything I have to all of you. you've all help me with so much things
By I hope your successful elsewhere
FUUU all of the people that were in my YouTube Tournament left!!! Unhappy Darn. Hope you guys come back soon.
(Oct. 04, 2013  9:01 PM)jacolal Wrote: Hey guys... Unfortunately, I'm gonna take off from the wbo. I don't think I'm helping in any way... and I don't see e much of a point staying considering how rude I used to be, and how I would spam everything. Sorry guys... I'm off. This was truly an amazing place... thanks for making even just my short time at this place so memorable. Crying
So what? If you like the WBO and have friends here, there really is no point in leaving. No one holds the past against you, we were all new at one point...
If you really are leaving, it should be because YOU want to, not because of what others may think of you.
If you are also leaving for other reasons, than I guess this is goodbye- you will remain on the team, yes.
Sad, I had some plans for you...
(Oct. 04, 2013  9:26 PM)Switchblad3r Wrote:
So what? If you like the WBO and have friends here, there really is no point in leaving. No one holds the past against you, we were all new at one point...
If you really are leaving, it should be because YOU want to, not because of what others may think of you.
If you are also leaving for other reasons, than I guess this is goodbye- you will remain on the team, yes.

Nooo!!Unhappy jacolal don't leave!! Your a big help in the HTTYD thread!Unhappy and you've been helpful in other threads! So what are you saying about not being helpful?!
And like Switch said, your still a member of the team!!Smile Well byeUnhappy
(Oct. 04, 2013  9:55 PM)ryukiba Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2013  9:26 PM)Switchblad3r Wrote:

Nooo!!Unhappy jacolal don't leave!! Your a big help in the HTTYD thread!Unhappy and you've been helpful in other threads! So what are you saying about not being helpful?!
yeah, don't go. We need you and also well... um err *cough*bye*cough*.
(Oct. 04, 2013  9:57 PM)AZL Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2013  9:55 PM)ryukiba Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2013  9:26 PM)Switchblad3r Wrote: So what? If you like the WBO and have friends here, there really is no point in leaving. No one holds the past against you, we were all new at one point...

yeah, don't go. We need you and also well... um err *cough*bye*cough*.

Okay... how do you need me? Anyone else that would also like to continue this conversation answer in PM, I'm gonna be online for sometime.
In all seriousness, don't listen to what other people say. Do what YOU want, don't let anyone get you down like that.
I second what everyone else has been saying, just learn from your mistakes!
Why is everybody leaving Unhappy