Going Away/Coming Back Topic

Off to overseas for the chinese new year, and once I get back it's off to my mandatory army enlistment. So you won't be seeing any of me or my food for around a month, then I'll start coming back on weekends.
Omg good luck with that. :3 Have a happy new year!
Lucky I would luv to go to Chinese New Year!
Have fun!
Bye Nic! Happy New Year! Have Fun!...SmileTongue_out
I salute to you Nic! I'll miss ya!
Good luck with everything, Nic.
Have fun and good luck with that Nic =D Happy Chinese New Year
Obviously, I'm not appreciated here. The Owner obviously hates me, and dislikes my defensive behaviour.

I say get over it. Whatever, bye.
(Jan. 24, 2009  8:38 PM)Faint Brushfire Wrote: Obviously, I'm not appreciated here. The Owner obviously hates me, and dislikes my defensive behaviour.

I don't hate you, but suit yourself. :pwn:
well bye. sorry 2 see u go
Bye
Ignore it, I overreacted and nothing else.

I'm not going.
lol ur back
people cant leave here we are to awsme
I logged out for 20 minutes.

I doubt that really counts as a leave, xD
(Jan. 24, 2009  8:38 PM)Faint Brushfire Wrote: Obviously, I'm not appreciated here. The Owner obviously hates me, and dislikes my defensive behaviour.

I think that constitutes a leave XD
Well, glad you didn't leave for good.
(Jan. 24, 2009  10:28 PM)Pichuscute Wrote: Well, glad you didn't leave for good.
I will be away for a while(a week) due to the fact that I need to take rest from the tiring fall semester of my sophomore year in ee engineering, however, when I am back I will be back with the fully translated WBO Rules(into Turkish) and the launch of WBO TR, until that time see you all...
Um, it seems I won't be able to come on here for a while for a number of reasons.

1. I'm gonna be away Friday to Sunday because I'm going to Norfolk. Grin
2. When I get back I'm gonna be swamped with coursework (well, I already am). I'm a horrible procrastinator and my parents can see that the WBO is not helping. They have already disabled the internet a few times this week and I fear it may be disabled for the forseeable future sometime over the next few days. Pinching_eyes
3. Posting has suddenly become scary. I'm a truly terrified of the 'Random Thought 3' thread. I know it's so that we get decent posts and less spam and such but I'm not too sure where the line is and I really don't wanna rub anyone the wrong way. I really like it here so I don't wanna get on anyones bad side. Unhappy

I will try and come on as much as I can (without jepoardising my future too much) but I may not post all that much. :\ Oh and people who I was planning on buying beyblades from, I definitily still want the stuff and I won't let this affect that. I went to the bank yesterday (it was open this time) and they said I had to make an appointment which I did for tomorrow. So hopefully I'll have Paypal within the next week. Smile

Love you all, Rocky xxx
Goodluck with all your coursework Smile
Cya.....soon? Tongue_out
(Jan. 28, 2009  9:17 PM)Rocky Wrote: Um, it seems I won't be able to come on here for a while for a number of reasons.

1. I'm gonna be away Friday to Sunday because I'm going to Norfolk. Grin
2. When I get back I'm gonna be swamped with coursework (well, I already am). I'm a horrible procrastinator and my parents can see that the WBO is not helping. They have already disabled the internet a few times this week and I fear it may be disabled for the forseeable future sometime over the next few days. Pinching_eyes
3. Posting has suddenly become scary. I'm a truly terrified of the 'Random Thought 3' thread. I know it's so that we get decent posts and less spam and such but I'm not too sure where the line is and I really don't wanna rub anyone the wrong way. I really like it here so I don't wanna get on anyones bad side. Unhappy

I will try and come on as much as I can (without jepoardising my future too much) but I may not post all that much. :\ Oh and people who I was planning on buying beyblades from, I definitily still want the stuff and I won't let this affect that. I went to the bank yesterday (it was open this time) and they said I had to make an appointment which I did for tomorrow. So hopefully I'll have Paypal within the next week. Smile

Love you all, Rocky xxx

I can truly sympathize with this. I am also not going to be posting as much. I hope you do well in your exams.
oh no! my posts have to have content now! *completely stops posting*
good god brad!
If you don't have anything good to say don't say anything at all. I was merely agreeing with Rocky
Crying
That is not the way to get more members.
Eh, that's not quite it. :\

I dunno about for Giga but for myself, I know some of my posts can be crappy but I always thought that I tried to post maybe not constructive posts but at least posts with content and in proper English. And most of the time it seemed fine but sometimes you'd get annoyed for a post which I would have thought was otherwise fine.
I'm not trying to have a go at you or anything - I completely understand where you're coming from and I support that - it's just that now I'm not too sure if what I want to post is a good post or a bad post anymore. :\

Besides, that was only really a side issue. I wouldn't let that affect me if it weren't for other stuff as well.
(Jan. 28, 2009  10:46 PM)Giga Wrote: good god brad!
If you don't have anything good to say don't say anything at all. I was merely agreeing with Rocky
Crying
That is not the way to get more members.

Neither is letting the board get filled up with so many junk posts that it's hard to find any content. I literally have to skip entire pages of threads in the Beyblade forum now because all people are saying is "lol cool" "wow i cant wait!!" before I find a post that actually has any information or speculation in it. We're not trying to discourage people from posting; we're trying to encourage more thoughtful posting.

And Rocky, your type of posting is not at all what I'm talking about. 99% of your posts are A-OK.