Going Away/Coming Back Topic

Um, so yeah, I'm back for a bit. Need to sell my blades. College is a carp. kthxbai Grin
OMG wow, I'm already signed up to this website xD I'm amazed I remembered my password Grin

Hello, many of you probably no idea who the hell I am, but whatever yo.
(Nov. 07, 2008  9:06 PM)SSD-Nikki Wrote: OMG wow, I'm already signed up to this website xD I'm amazed I remembered my password Grin

Hello, many of you probably no idea who the hell I am, but whatever yo.

i know you Wink
(Nov. 07, 2008  9:13 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: i know you Wink

Yay I'm know xD It seems so long ago that I was here, even forgot I was signed up and all, though checking the date it was only a couple of months ago xD
Well, glad to see you back. Hope you have fun.
Welcome back. Smile
I'm gonna be at my house in Palm Desert(Palm Springs) this weekend. I should have internet... hopefully...
but the internet there is weird, so hopefully it will be working.
Umm...I'm...back...?

I never really said I was leaving, but on Thursday, my Modem conveniently decided to stop working, and it was just fixed earlier today.

So, um...I'm back. :-/
haha welcome back. I've had that same thing happen to me before, it really sucks.
(Nov. 23, 2008  11:05 PM)Roan Wrote: haha welcome back. I've had that same thing happen to me before, it really sucks.

That it does. It was even more annoying when my little demon brother decided he needed to use the computer for six hours after the modem was fixed. D:
was wondering where you'd vanished off to
First off, I missed a LOT while I was gone, so plz fill me in on some things if necessary. Second, I'm EXTREMELY sorry for have mysteriously dissapeared for the past couple months. School and Marching Band ate up so much of my time, well... you can see where this is going. Third, Where ever Anubis is, I'm sorry for not answering your pms. Fourth, I plan on being on more since I have more time to spare, so officialy, Xeno is Back in Action! I didn't miss too much have I?
I'm leaving for Hawaii (Honolulu) tomorrow, with a stop over in Vancouver for a few hours, and will be back in two weeks! B)

I will most likely have internet access at my hotel, so I may drop in a couple times when I'm not out doing things.
Hmm,I will be away for about 3 days or so,not long really but my site need's me to.So round about 2-5 days I will be gone.
Cya Beywiki.
Hi again. I just got an email from this site and just wanted to drop by and say hello.
Welcome back. Smile
Thanks. You're Tamer Brad right? I totally forgot about the trade. I still have that PF Bearing Stinger here unopened haha. Did you get the parts I was looking for?
(Dec. 05, 2008  6:40 AM)MC Wrote: Thanks. You're Tamer Brad right? I totally forgot about the trade. I still have that PF Bearing Stinger here unopened haha. Did you get the parts I was looking for?

I totally forgot about it as well ... what were you looking for?
Takara or Hasbro Original Black Galeon AR & SR
Takara or Hasbro Original Green Master Draciel AR
Takara or Hasbro Green Draciel V Neo Right Casings (Or any Green Neo Right Casings that matches Draciel S color)
Takara Green Wide Defense WD
Takara Silver Gabriel AR
Takara Dark Dragoon/Dark Dranzer/Dark Draciel/Dark Driger/Dark Gaia Dragoon SP
Takara Bearing Gyros AR
Takara or Hasbro Killer Eagle AR
Takara or Hasbro Death Gargoyle AR
Takara or Hasbro Venus AR
(Dec. 05, 2008  5:21 AM)MC Wrote: Hi again. I just got an email from this site and just wanted to drop by and say hello.

Haha, welcome back! Hope you stay longer this time!
lol thanks man. I hope so too. I noticed there's all these new metal Beyblades. Is there a link here that can explain these to me? I was hoping there would be new plastics. Unhappy
There sure is. Just check out this article for an overview of Metal Fight Beyblade.
In the next week I'm going to take chemistry courses in Physical-Mathematical school. I'll come back only in 16-17 december.
I seriously need a break.
I am finally back! Had a great time in Hawai'i. For this next week before my Christmas break I will be quite busy, so don't expect to see me online regularly until the weekend.

It is great to be back (well, not to the minus degrees celcius weather... haha)! Smile