Going Away/Coming Back Topic

Back, this site was bugging my phone...badly.
Okay. I'm going on a LONG, LONG hiatus. I have training and a job to handle. I've also gotten really close to this girl ... I wanna get even closer and be more than a friend. Wink

I'll probably have to put the tournaments on hold. Sorry.
(Jul. 25, 2011  7:31 AM)Hero Wrote: Okay. I'm going on a LONG, LONG hiatus. I have training and a job to handle. I've also gotten really close to this girl ... I wanna get even closer and be more than a friend. Wink

good luck, hero! you have a nice life ahead of you!

Get that girl, hero, GET THAT GIRL!!
(Jul. 25, 2011  7:31 AM)Hero Wrote: Okay. I'm going on a LONG, LONG hiatus. I have training and a job to handle. I've also gotten really close to this girl ... I wanna get even closer and be more than a friend. Wink

Well, make sure you stay on facebook bro, because otherwise I'll miss you. I'll miss having you around here, but I totally understand, ahah Tongue_out

Aw.... Well, you were such a great member to have around....
Well, enjoy your training and job!
Hehe! Well, only if that girl loved beyblade.... Both of you would at least visit this site.. Tongue_out
La La La... I can be your Hero baby! La La La....... Tongue_out

*Screams* '' Wha ! ! '' , Hero is leaving ? So have fun and return soon Smile.
Well, I'm going to Charleston for the weekend, and I probably won't be on that much. So, see you guys on Sunday or Monday.
Glad to see that people would miss me. I'm just checking up here. Change that "LONG, LONG hiatus" to a "possible permanent leave". I've just lost interest in beyblades for the moment ... Maybe something will re-ignite my beyspirit. Hard to say though, I'm extremely busy. Uncertain

Talk to you guys later ... Or not. Uncertain

oh, I'll be in th!nk's WBO chat if you guys care.

Also, I would like to thank all the moderators. They do a wonderful job at maintaining this forum. They've answered my questions politely and have even held conversations with me. You guys are definitely wonderful people.

I'm definitely looking for attention and wished more people to bid me farewell (... Or not). Then again, I'm not that popular around here.
Hi guys, im back! Librasam got upset his account got merged with mine. Uncertain hah, hearing a tourament where i live got me hyped.
I'm leaving for now I guess. I haven't really made any friends on here so no reason to really stick around. I might be on occasionally to look up some answers or ask questions. Also occasionally to check if there will be a tournament near me..
(Jul. 29, 2011  8:37 AM)Hero Wrote: Glad to see that people would miss me. I'm just checking up here. Change that "LONG, LONG hiatus" to a "possible permanent leave". I've just lost interest in beyblades for the moment ... Maybe something will re-ignite my beyspirit. Hard to say though, I'm extremely busy. Uncertain

Also, I would like to thank all the moderators. They do a wonderful job at maintaining this forum. They've answered my questions politely and have even held conversations with me. You guys are definitely wonderful people.

I'm definitely looking for attention and wished more people to bid me farewell (... Or not). Then again, I'm not that popular around here.
I used to look up to you and th!nk/Meteor King at the time, when I was new here, if that's any consolation. Don't leave man.

(Jul. 29, 2011  11:49 PM)UnderlordAbel Wrote: I'm leaving for now I guess. I haven't really made any friends on here so no reason to really stick around. I might be on occasionally to look up some answers or ask questions. Also occasionally to check if there will be a tournament near me..

Find a topic with stuff you're interested in! I mean come on man, I've made loads of friends here! No reason to stick around? Dark bull carp. You're still a member here, and you can contribute to the Hasbro thread if you're limited to Hasbro items. You can help out man!
Hey, remember me guys?

It's been a month since I've been here. My BeySpirit was just kind of lost I guess. Forgive me for all the bad posts, all the false info, and for the not-so-well written drafts.
Welcome back, BeyPhilosopher! I saw you online, and I just thought, "Wow, I haven't seen him in a long time!".
(Jul. 30, 2011  1:23 AM)NoodooSoup Wrote: Welcome back, BeyPhilosopher! I saw you online, and I just thought, "Wow, I haven't seen him in a long time!".

Thanks a lot dude! It's been long time.
It is good to see you back. You'll always be Nonsense King to me, but yeah! And don't underrate yourself, your posts were helpful when I was starting out.

(Jul. 29, 2011  8:37 AM)Hero Wrote: Glad to see that people would miss me. I'm just checking up here. Change that "LONG, LONG hiatus" to a "possible permanent leave". I've just lost interest in beyblades for the moment ... Maybe something will re-ignite my beyspirit. Hard to say though, I'm extremely busy. Uncertain

LAME LAME LAME LAME LAME LAME!

Get some plastics, and reignite your beyspirit. DON'T LEAVE ME!

Crying

(Jul. 29, 2011  11:49 PM)UnderlordAbel Wrote: I'm leaving for now I guess. I haven't really made any friends on here so no reason to really stick around. I might be on occasionally to look up some answers or ask questions. Also occasionally to check if there will be a tournament near me..

Do stay, you've made some good posts, you're literate, and you're intelligent. Stay around, we need people like that, even if we don't show it, the majority of us like people who can post intelligently.
Hero you shouldnt leave you're a great blader and you should reignite your beyspirit
well, we (my family) are moving and i just need a possibly long break from the WBO (to all those waiting for the hasbro tier list, i will stay long enough to finish it)

so long for now i guess...

Hero:

i am sad to hear you leaving, hopefully your beyspirit shall be reignited
Everyone I like here is leaving. Unhappy
You guys are making me want to leave! STOP IT!
DON'T LEAVE ME HERE WITH THE NOOBS!!! Smithicide
(Jul. 30, 2011  4:08 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Everyone I like here is leaving. Unhappy

And now, all living hell will be released unto the WBO with no one but the noobs and the few smart people who seem to always be online.
I'm not always online. I just have weird sleep patterns.

TBH though even I'm not that interested in MFB right now. Just Plastics. Not leaving though, because I care about the community in my own grouchy way.

lord WolfBlade: Please come back ASAP, otherwise I'll have to answer dumb questions again.
(Jul. 30, 2011  4:17 AM)th!nk Wrote: I'm not always online. I just have weird sleep patterns.

You're on an American sleep pattern now, I can tell. You talk to me until like 3 in the morning, and we wake up at like the same time LOL.

(Jul. 30, 2011  4:16 AM)IdiotBox Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2011  4:08 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Everyone I like here is leaving. Unhappy

And now, all living hell will be released unto the WBO with no one but the noobs and the few smart people who seem to always be online.

If that happens I will not leave and report all of their posts, and rage like none have seen before.
inb4ban/warnings galore
(Jul. 30, 2011  4:20 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2011  4:16 AM)IdiotBox Wrote:

If that happens I will not leave and report all of their posts, and rage like none have seen before.
inb4ban/warnings galore

Oh, I gotta see THAT kind of rage. When that does happen, I'm gonna stick around just to see it. XD
After that, I'll flee until everyone else also comes back to the WBO. Tongue_out
(Jul. 30, 2011  4:17 AM)th!nk Wrote: lord WolfBlade: Please come back ASAP, otherwise I'll have to answer dumb questions again.

aha! so you only like me because i lighten your load Angry ... kidding, i will try, maybe if i can get some plastics (i know i should get a ray striker but...) then i will come back sooner *winkwinknudgenudge* (kidding again)

Raigeko13: what? i am liked? i feel special lol XD
IdiotBox
It will truly be a spectacle to watch.

lord Wolfblade
You organize Hasbro's stupid carp.
I love you LOL.
(Jul. 30, 2011  4:06 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: well, we (my family) are moving
Nooooo! Unhappy

Where are you going?! Will I ever see you again?? Crying