Going Away/Coming Back Topic

yeah man

pfft who cares about working towards a good life
Roan wanted me to leave this message:

Quote:In the past few weeks, months even, I have seen this board take on a new direction that I helped pioneer. But lately it has been brought to my attention that my job on this forum has long since been finished and that I need to move on to "greener pastures", if you will. I have no interest in Beyblade whatsoever, and while I think Brad is doing what's best for the board, I've also come to realize that what's best for the board isn't also what's best for me. All of the people I used to associate with on this board have all left for more or less the same reasons, but I held out hope thinking that maybe I'd be able to work things out here. That hasn't been the case.

So, having said that I wanted to let everyone know that I won't be on Beywiki anymore. For good. I've said this before and I came back, but I really mean it this time. I have lost all desire to be a part of this community and while that is a bit depressing, it is what it is.

So I wish you all the best -- well, almost all of you -- and I'll see you around the usual places if you still want to chat.

- Roan

You'll be missed Roan.

Jesus, Sam is going to lose it.
(Sep. 18, 2008  9:56 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: You'll be missed Roan.

Jesus, Sam is going to lose it.

I second that. I'm sad to see you go. Good luck in the future.

Lets hope he doesn't leave permanently!
Nooooooo, everyones leaving.... This sux.
Eh... I think I'm going to be on less often than I already am. AP US History is a bitchhh. Why can't it just be like math? Math is like sex to me, I don't know how to explain it, I just know how to do it, liek instinct.

Ewwwwww but yeah. I'll probably still glance at topics occasionally.
(Sep. 20, 2008  12:36 AM)Elmo Wrote: Eh... I think I'm going to be on less often than I already am. AP US History is a bitchhh. Why can't it just be like math? Math is like sex to me, I don't know how to explain it, I just know how to do it, liek instinct.

Ewwwwww but yeah. I'll probably still glance at topics occasionally.

Me too, I've always been able to math like its an instinct or something. But that sux, I've been having trouble in History lately, too.
Going to school now. Ah... education...
xd

May not be on till tomorrow.
(Sep. 24, 2008  7:49 AM)ChozenBlader Wrote: Going to school now. Ah... education...
xd

May not be on till tomorrow.

Well, erm, this is not really what this topic is for. Lips_sealed
Didn't make a going away post because I didn't go anywhere. I'm just re-visiting...so erm...hi lol.
I won't be online until sometime late next week. (Might pop back to say Hi, but thats about it)
Got lots of College work to do (The Joys of Photography and Psychology Theories XD)
Since we are close to returning home, I'll post this here.

I don't really post that much anyway lately because almost all time for Beyblade has been taken up by painting the combos for my students and building the metal Aegis Stadium.

When I do go home, however, I will have far less time to be active. When I'm home, I will have dozens of friends who want to see me, I will have to put my house back together, I will have to go back to school, learn how to drive, and learn the bus system. Any time for Beyblade at all will be used on removing my blades from storage and assembling them into a smaller "home box" so I have access to them, sets for my students, and a box for storage. I will paint my combination sets and make my custom grips for HMS, Plastic, and MFB (if applies). After that, I'll be dealing with a bi-weekly and possibly more frequent Beyblade class with currently seven students. I'll be busy making powerpoints and a curriculum for them as well as actually hanging out with them and playing the game.

Also I think I'll probably have a steady lover who actually gives a carp about me for the first time in my life! <3

We will be going home around mid-late October. Hopefully before Halloween. During the period immediately following being home, I will likely not be active at all.
Wow, you're going to be really busy Anubis! I still think its really cool how you're teaching a Beyblade class to people, that sounds like a lot of fun. Good luck!
Back for a bit (Probably not long) but god, College is killing me @_@
Back from holiday and finally got the internet set up at my new Uni house. This place has changed quite a bit!
Welcome back Caron Grin
I feel like I don't belong here and I can't do anything right. It's me, it's not you guys. I'm angry and I feel like I'm burning apart inside, and I just want to leave. Won't be long. I might be back tomorrow. I don't know. I just feel horrible right now.
I'm sorry to hear this. Unhappy

I hope you feel better soon! Feel free to talk to me on MSN when I'm online.
(Oct. 08, 2008  11:15 PM)Anubis Wrote: I feel like I don't belong here and I can't do anything right. It's me, it's not you guys. I'm angry and I feel like I'm burning apart inside, and I just want to leave. Won't be long. I might be back tomorrow. I don't know. I just feel horrible right now.

I'll talk to you later, take care!

Brad, I hope your happy.
Take care Anubis. I hope you release whatever is preventing you to stay at the moment. But yeah, you're always welcomed back.
(Oct. 09, 2008  12:28 AM)Evan Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2008  11:15 PM)Anubis Wrote: I feel like I don't belong here and I can't do anything right. It's me, it's not you guys. I'm angry and I feel like I'm burning apart inside, and I just want to leave. Won't be long. I might be back tomorrow. I don't know. I just feel horrible right now.

I'll talk to you later, take care!

Brad, I hope your happy.

What the carp?
I think he was assuming it was about the posts about how you said defensive blades aren't as useful as attack and zombies.
(Oct. 09, 2008  10:04 PM)Pichuscute Wrote: I think he was assuming it was about the posts about how you said defensive blades aren't as useful as attack and zombies.

That's a terrible reason for Anubis to leave, Evan. Anubis is a big boy, I think he can handle a little disagreement.

Ever think that the reason he (temporarily) left was for the reasons he listed?