Going Away/Coming Back Topic

(May. 12, 2011  7:09 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote:
(May. 12, 2011  7:00 PM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote: Well it's time for me to leave this website. I'm leaving because I've learn everything I need to know about beyblade. I'll be back in seven years though to see how everything is going. All of the Members of the WBO have my thanks.
Hopefully one day I'll get to fight momiji manju one on one.

Just for say.........I'll bite you to death!!!! LOL!

Peace out, everyone it was fun.

D: Please tell me you're kidding.
Please.
You're awesome Pinching_eyes_2

Nah, I'm not kidding I'm leaving for a long time. Thanks.Wink
(May. 12, 2011  7:14 PM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote:
(May. 12, 2011  7:09 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote:
(May. 12, 2011  7:00 PM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote: Well it's time for me to leave this website. I'm leaving because I've learn everything I need to know about beyblade. I'll be back in seven years though to see how everything is going. All of the Members of the WBO have my thanks.

D: Please tell me you're kidding.
Please.
You're awesome Pinching_eyes_2

Nah, I'm not kidding I'm leaving for a long time. Thanks.Wink

Dx well bye, nice knowing you, hope you return soon Grin
People come and go. Anyway, just saying that I am back, everything is fresh, I'm just as eager to play beyblade again, and I hope to get my rank up a bit. I'm back Grin. If anyone sent me a PM, it's gonna take a while to reply, I got 30 messages unread lol.
(May. 13, 2011  7:47 AM)Raykon Wrote: People come and go. Anyway, just saying that I am back, everything is fresh, I'm just as eager to play beyblade again, and I hope to get my rank up a bit. I'm back Grin. If anyone sent me a PM, it's gonna take a while to reply, I got 30 messages unread lol.

Welcome back Raykon!!!
(May. 13, 2011  7:50 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote:
(May. 13, 2011  7:47 AM)Raykon Wrote: People come and go. Anyway, just saying that I am back, everything is fresh, I'm just as eager to play beyblade again, and I hope to get my rank up a bit. I'm back Grin. If anyone sent me a PM, it's gonna take a while to reply, I got 30 messages unread lol.

Welcome back Raykon!!!

Thanks! it's going to take a while to catch up on everything I've missed.
Welcome back Raykon! You won't be passing me in the rankings anytime soon if I have anything to say about it. Tongue_out

Welcome Raykon, I missed you tournaments and advice.
Welcome back! I want tourneys!

Sad to here that. Damn it seems like everybody I love to argue with is leaving. Who can I argue with know, Nano expect to get argued with alot more.

Yay Raykon the super beast is back...uh well thats it.
Thanks everyone Grin.
(May. 13, 2011  8:46 AM)Kei Wrote: Welcome back Raykon! You won't be passing me in the rankings anytime soon if I have anything to say about it. Tongue_out
Thanks! haha hopefully I can start getting my points up, I need a lot of catching up to do.
well yeah i guess, hey i'm new here and it told me to do this so yeah. hello guys i'm brandon and my partner is rain
(May. 15, 2011  2:30 AM)Brandon2179953 Wrote: well yeah i guess, hey i'm new here and it told me to do this so yeah. hello guys i'm brandon and my partner is rain

dude it should be posted in introduce yourself thread
Well everyone i will be leaving this forum to explore Serebii. Dont fear i'll be back(5 weeks tops)
(May. 15, 2011  5:31 PM)â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡ Wrote: Well everyone i will be leaving this forum to explore Serebii. Dont fear i'll be back(5 weeks tops)

see yah man i was going to leave to do that to i might be back everyonce and a while.
-.- why are some of my favorite people leaving?! STOP LEAVING DAMMIT Dx
Anyways I'll still be on, but my internet is messing up AGAIN. It will only let me connect for like 10 seconds tops... Libruhhh I will be on around 12PM-1PM Mon-Fri this week, as that's when I have computer class. I'll try to get on at home, but ya never know...
Well.... I'm back! Covered in bruises from Paintball! Eh, I only got a few. But it still hurt. Btw, Paintballs hurt worse when they don't pop! Lol. Well, I'm back. That's pretty much it...
(May. 16, 2011  9:26 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote: Well.... I'm back! Covered in bruises from Paintball! Eh, I only got a few. But it still hurt. Btw, Paintballs hurt worse when they don't pop! Lol. Well, I'm back. That's pretty much it...

Yay Bey-Heart is back !!!!
(May. 16, 2011  9:26 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote: Well.... I'm back! Covered in bruises from Paintball! Eh, I only got a few. But it still hurt. Btw, Paintballs hurt worse when they don't pop! Lol. Well, I'm back. That's pretty much it...

i did say that they hurt more when they do not break lol

i hope you had fun, and welcome back Smile

Welcome back Bey-Heart,Enjoy yourself here again dude.

Glad to see you back!
yay raykon is back! i hope this means beyblade australia can also get back on it's feet, it's just about dead now. you weren't gone as long as i thought you would be.

welcome back bey-heart
(May. 17, 2011  11:16 AM)flamepegasus45 Wrote: hello i am new

please post this in introduce yourself thread anyways welcome

Welcome back Bey Heart