Going Away/Coming Back Topic

Yea thats a good news that AnnieDuck is back! My teacher always used to tell me ''there is something good in something bad''!
Welcome back Annieduck! Hope you stick around hah.

And I'm sad to see you go, SSJ. You're someone I highly respect so I wish you all the best in everything you do.
...and with your P90X haha.

Drop by from time to time!
SSJfisherman is going!? You are the person that I actually respect. Your beyblade knowledge has been extrememly helpful. Bye.
Hey thanks guys, it really makes me happy to have met people who have such great respect.
This week I'll be in and out of here; I've still got to sort out the tournament suff.

After that, I'll still drop by. Maybe weekly, maybe every two weeks, maybe every month; who knows. But I'll be here.

And, Kei, if the tournament in may gets sorted out (what i'm currently doing), then I'll definitely go to that, and the one in August.

Smile

Thank you Rotation, scipio123, MaStErDrAcIeL97, Lord WolfBlade, Nano, Kei, UltraBlader, Gianmarco.93, Mephiles, Janstarblast, momiji manju, and GaleForce. I'll miss talking with you guys, but, I'll still check up on here and look at how your knowledge has expanded, and that you enjoy the game the way it was meant to be enjoyed.

And I just remembered, I even got to write a Beywiki article! How fantastic is that! I used to look up to Beywiki so much.
Ha Ha Ha. That will keep you on WBO for sometime.
(Apr. 18, 2011  3:32 PM)Shadow_Black Wrote: Well, I'm not really leaving for a long time, but I won't be on WBO most likely until the end of May. I still will check on my posts, maybe once or if I'm lucky, twice a week. The mid year exam for my school is coming, and I need to focus. Especially for those people in the Destabilizer Thread, sorry.Tired

Nobody seems to care about me...oh well, that's what you get from everyone when you are a newb.

I won't really be posting here frequently, as my mid year test is around the corner. I'll only check back to look at Raigeko's PMs, nothing else.
I care. But with so many important and knowlegable people leaving, it's hard to notice your post. Bye. And see you around.
(Apr. 27, 2011  5:41 AM)Roan Wrote: I've decided to step down and leave the WBO for the time being. I don't know when or if I'll be coming back.

I could make this pretty mushy and whatnot if I really wanted to, but I'm not much feeling up to it. Thanks for letting me come back on the staff for the brief period that I did, and hopefully at least one of you appreciated what I did and didn't think I was a total carp.

See ya around.
Thanks for cleaning up the General Discussion. Smile

You really hung in there for a guy who doesn't play Beyblade. Best of luck irl!
I was lacking money. Financial problems was one of the reasons I had quit earlier. But now that I got money (about $200) from my birthday (which was about 4 weeks ago), I can afford to get back into the game (I've got everything planned out perfectly, heheh Wink). So I'm officially back on the WBO. I still won't be as active however, because of school. *sigh* It's good to be back Grin
SSJ, just what can I say? YOU were the one who explained the vast variety of MetaGame to me. You simplified it. And, what I most remember about you was the "Ask a Question, Get an Answer!" Thread. Whenever I'd make an answer, you'd pop up on top! Hah, I'd always have to write "Beaten by SSJ" on the posts. You were awesome, you helped so MUCH with the Hasbro thread. At least you're not leaving leaving, just popping up! So that's good.

Roan, I hate to see you go. You really helped around the Media Forums as well as General Discussion, you rock!
(Apr. 30, 2011  7:33 AM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: I was lacking money. Financial problems was one of the reasons I had quit earlier. But now that I got money (about $200) from my birthday (which was about 4 weeks ago), I can afford to get back into the game (I've got everything planned out perfectly, heheh Wink). So I'm officially back on the WBO. I still won't be as active however, because of school. *sigh* It's good to be back Grin
Yay! I'm happy you're back!
Hey people, i will be away for my exams! I need to prepare and study, hopefully to get high grades so i could get 4D beyblades. I will be online sometimes when i have the free time. I have to stop doing testings and making videos as of now.. Will be continued 2 weeks later. 
Goodbye, Roan. I will sincerely miss you. You are truly a good person, who stuck with even the densest of us (I mean me, I really couldn't do carp with my deck without all the help I got). I thank you for cleaning up General Discussion.

On a different note, my family and I will be going on vacation from May 6 to May 25. So, that means I will have limited access to the WBO, and the Internet in general, for several weeks. However, I will check in when I can, and try to stay updated.
Am gonna be stopping visiting Beyblade sites for awhile. (Including this.)

I don't really care if I have 20% warning level or something.
I am just a little pissed, am too sensitive in interacting with other people if it's not on Facebook, Youtube, and Twitter.

So, am gonna be having a break from visiting sites other than FB, Twitter and YouTube.

Am not gonna quit Beyblading though.

And am not sure when am gonna be back...

So...pegasismaster10 signing out.

P.S. No one really cares if I post this. Try posting a reply from this that makes me mad or something. Am gonna quit.
(Apr. 28, 2011  3:53 PM)SSJfisherman Wrote: And I just remembered, I even got to write a Beywiki article! How fantastic is that! I used to look up to Beywiki so much.
Not to mention you were a big help to me when I was making my BeyWiki Article. Joyful_2 I'm sorry for being late to the party, but I guess I'll be seeing you around.

(May. 02, 2011  12:22 AM)Odin Wrote: On a different note, my family and I will be going on vacation from May 6 to May 25. So, that means I will have limited access to the WBO, and the Internet in general, for several weeks. However, I will check in when I can, and try to stay updated.
Hmm... I hope you have a great time on your vacation. If Medz opens Otaku Space back up while your gone, you can count on me to keep the place clean and organized. (I just realized that I can get to your house in about 15 minutes...)

Roan - Goodbye Roan. It was great to see you cleaning up the General Discussion forums. You were a big help to the forum. We will miss you greatly.

I guess this means the Committee will be discussing the probability of a new Mod. Perhaps you could be replaced by Me? Lol. After all, I am a Mod on Otaku Space. Tongue_out

On another note, I'm not going to be here on Thursday or Friday. I'm going on the school Band/Choir trip to Kings Dominion. (It's a theme park in VA. Much like Six Flags or Hershey Park, but different.) I'm leaving during 4th period in school on Thursday, then I'll be back around 11:00 PM or Friday. So, after tomorrow I won't be seeing any of you until Saturday.

Btw, I've never rode a Roller Coaster before, but I'm really excited to ride one on this trip. I'm gonna try and ride them all. Wish me luck! Joyful_2 Man, I'm gonna have to get some new headphones and some AA batteries before I go on the trip. Otherwise I'm gonna be bored on that coach bus ride. Maybe I should also go to GameStop tomorrow to purchase a copy of MegaMan & Bass for $5 so I'll have something to do on this bus besides listening to music. XD
Hey Bey-Heart, how do you know where Odin lives?? Also, best wishes to Roan.
(May. 04, 2011  8:48 PM)Ryuk Wrote: Hey Bey-Heart, how do you know where Odin lives?? Also, best wishes to Roan.
Because I know all....

Just Kidding. it used to be on his profile. Tongue_out
Man, two good members going...

@SSJFisherman

You were a really good member in my eyes, and a friend. Sucks to see you go, but everyone has to go.

Roan

Thanks for everything you've contributed to this site, and helping with the General Discussion. You're an awesome mod.
(May. 04, 2011  8:48 PM)Ryuk Wrote: Hey Bey-Heart, how do you know where Odin lives?? Also, best wishes to Roan.

He knows where I live too...

Hope you have fun Bey-Heart! Make sure to take lots of pictures and get me a souvenir!
(May. 04, 2011  1:13 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote: Btw, I've never rode a Roller Coaster before, but I'm really excited to ride one on this trip. I'm gonna try and ride them all.
Make sure you don't eat! Don't wanna blow chunks everywhere! The people behind you won't be happy...XD
Am back, I was bored when am not on the WBO.

Time to check what's new...
so i am going to my aunts over the weekend (like now) so i will not be able to go on the internet
Hmm I hate to say this but,....goodbye guys.I'm not going forever just till after summer mabey I don't know for sure.I'm endanger of failing 8th grade so if I do fail I'll never be back on.I've been away for a while know just never got time to say goodbye.I left Metal Chocobo (Best and closest friend) in charge of my account till I return.Well I'm gonna miss you guys so bye for now...
(May. 07, 2011  1:28 AM)Idk Wrote: Hmm I hate to say this but,....goodbye guys.I'm not going forever just till after summer mabey I don't know for sure.I'm endanger of failing 8th grade so if I do fail I'll never be back on.I've been away for a while know just never got time to say goodbye.I left Metal Chocobo (Best and closest friend) in charge of my account till I return.Well I'm gonna miss you guys so bye for now...

That stinks hope you don't fail I am in 8th grade and I know how hard it can be
(May. 07, 2011  1:32 AM)PattyCakeChamp! Wrote:
(May. 07, 2011  1:28 AM)Idk Wrote: Hmm I hate to say this but,....goodbye guys.I'm not going forever just till after summer mabey I don't know for sure.I'm endanger of failing 8th grade so if I do fail I'll never be back on.I've been away for a while know just never got time to say goodbye.I left Metal Chocobo (Best and closest friend) in charge of my account till I return.Well I'm gonna miss you guys so bye for now...

That stinks hope you don't fail I am in 8th grade and I know how hard it can be

It's only because I moved half way through the year from Alabama to Georgia and Georgia has way diffrent standards...