Going Away/Coming Back Topic

(Feb. 22, 2011  11:59 PM)Sequoia Wrote: Bluezee suggested that I'd stay in a corner and never come back, and that I am a insignificant and useless on the site when he overreacted to something I told him. Gee, I never realized what a bad member I was.

It's been a great time and experience on this site, and I wish you all, good luck. Well, I'm out.

I do not know how you can take one person's opinion as if everyone else thought the same ...
Going Away But Back For Twenty Minutes.... Uncertain

Guy's I am back but not for long, I was in the Hospital for about 3 week's, And now I have to have many things done with my heart and other organs. I have to go to surgery soon and I am in to much pain at the moment being Uncertain I will be back hopefully after my recovery if I live threw the heart surgery.

I am sorry, I hope to be back soon....

Sorry for everyones request to be in the U.O.B I will start to accept when I come back.

Sincerely LDragobeast.
I wish you good luck with everything LdragoBeast.
Get well soon. Smile
(Feb. 24, 2011  1:02 AM)Pyro Wrote: I wish you good luck with everything LdragoBeast.
Get well soon. Smile

Thank You Pyro, I have an iPod touch so I will get on every now and then to check how everyone is doing.
Well. I disappeared, found a better life in Pittsburgh. Started studying herbal medicine and alternative health care. Made friends, laughed, cried, had adventures. My mother left this world last month. Now, since Bluezee has reminded me how much I love this game,

I am returning to the Beyblade community. We will see what happens next.
Welcome back Gaurdian Odin. I'm sorry that you lost your mother. I knew what it felt to lose a family member when I lost my Grandfather last November. My condolences.
(Feb. 24, 2011  4:43 AM)Guardian Odin Wrote: Well. I disappeared, found a better life in Pittsburgh. Started studying herbal medicine and alternative health care. Made friends, laughed, cried, had adventures. My mother left this world last month. Now, since Bluezee has reminded me how much I love this game,

We are more than happy to have you back. Especially me. Welcome Home.=)
(Feb. 24, 2011  4:43 AM)Guardian Odin Wrote: Well. I disappeared, found a better life in Pittsburgh. Started studying herbal medicine and alternative health care. Made friends, laughed, cried, had adventures. My mother left this world last month. Now, since Bluezee has reminded me how much I love this game,

Your mom was definitely a fighter to hang on that long. She battled for four years, yeah? You get your fighting spirit from her, that's for sure.

But more to my point...

[Image: 1538c93.jpg]
Welcome back! While you were gone, a new series came out leading to the discovery of 100 new poke- er, Beyblades to get. So break out your wallet and start on your new adventure into the world of Beyblade. Gotta catch 'em all!

YESSSS. Welcome back, Evan! I've been wondering how you've been doing.

Just popping in to say as someone who's read about your mother in the past, my thoughts are with you sincerely.

Welcome back also!

My condolences friend.

Good to hear that life on other aspects are turning up though. Smile
(Feb. 24, 2011  12:51 AM)LDragobeast Wrote:
Going Away But Back For Twenty Minutes.... Uncertain

Guy's I am back but not for long, I was in the Hospital for about 3 week's, And now I have to have many things done with my heart and other organs. I have to go to surgery soon and I am in to much pain at the moment being Uncertain I will be back hopefully after my recovery if I live threw the heart surgery.

I am sorry, I hope to be back soon....

Sorry for everyones request to be in the U.O.B I will start to accept when I come back.

Sincerely LDragobeast.
Good luck with the surgery LDragobeast hope it goes well!
Hello,

I will not be on the WBO effective Thursday (due to my exams). Also, I feel that I am an insignificant user that people act like I have never logged on the site.

I just want to say this in advance.
Leaving for month
going to play Marvel vs Capcom 3
and Pokemon Black and white
when i come back going to try to plan a tournament
Just a heads up, on March 12th, I will be away for a day. I won't have internet at my hotel, so I'll be unable to be online during the time.
(Mar. 05, 2011  4:40 PM)Delta Blader Wrote: Hello,

I will not be on the WBO effective Thursday (due to my exams). Also, I feel that I am an insignificant user that people act like I have never logged on the site.

You're not insignificant. With over 1000 members though not everyone can be significant. Posting more would help people recognise you though.
(Mar. 05, 2011  10:20 PM)Ultrablader Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2011  4:40 PM)Delta Blader Wrote: Hello,

You're not insignificant. With over 1000 members though not everyone can be significant. Posting more would help people recognise you though.

1000 ? WAY more than that
(Mar. 06, 2011  2:20 PM)UltimatePerseus Wrote: hi eveybody im new here Stupid

Obviously you are not coming back or going away, so why did you post here when everybody in your situation simply creates a new topic in the Introduce Yourself! forum ?
I'm thinking about leaving the WBO for a little while. I'll still check in a lot, just not post or anything. The reason is because I feel as though I don't help people out, and all I do is SPAM.

Have fun without me.
I am quiting WBBO anything to do with Beyblade's or having fun in general....
I am selling my xbox, psp, ps3, hdtv 42", beyblade collection, U.O.B clan, my computer, because my insurance didn't cover my whole Surya because they had to do more then they thought Crying I'm sorry guys.... Really am, And they didn't get to fully finish all my sugerys its carp carp Crying My family is in dept now....
If you guys are interested in buying the clan please let me know....

Btw My surgery was the most painful thing I've ever done in my life, The recovery sucks...

I will still be on WBBO every know and then thought Unhappy

Sorry Guys </3 Unhappy
that must off sucked i hate surrgery i had surgery to it sucked really bad.
(Mar. 08, 2011  11:07 PM)Nano Wrote: I'm thinking about leaving the WBO for a little while. I'll still check in a lot, just not post or anything. The reason is because I feel as though I don't help people out, and all I do is SPAM.

Have fun without me.

It is up to you to change that, I think.

LDragobeast Wrote:I am quiting WBBO anything to do with Beyblade's or having fun in general....
I am selling my xbox, psp, ps3, hdtv 42", beyblade collection, U.O.B clan, my computer, because my insurance didn't cover my whole Surya because they had to do more then they thought Crying I'm sorry guys.... Really am, And they didn't get to fully finish all my sugerys its carp carp Crying My family is in dept now....

Btw My surgery was the most painful thing I've ever done in my life, The recovery sucks...

Sorry Guys
That is totally understandable. Damn, thousands of dollars ?
(Mar. 09, 2011  6:55 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Mar. 08, 2011  11:07 PM)Nano Wrote: I'm thinking about leaving the WBO for a little while. I'll still check in a lot, just not post or anything. The reason is because I feel as though I don't help people out, and all I do is SPAM.

Have fun without me.

It is up to you to change that, I think.

LDragobeast Wrote:I am quiting WBBO anything to do with Beyblade's or having fun in general....

Sorry Guys </3 Unhappy

That is totally understandable. Damn, thousands of dollars ?
thats not like you to say damn and i feel so sorry for you
We're taking my insurance company to court, So I will have my computer for awhile and hopefully for awhile....

What happened was with the heart surgery its self is about $100,000 + $50,000 in medication + $20,000 in a rehab for the other surgery's I had on my stomach another $75,000 + $2,000 in those medications and with some extra things they had to do on my heart was around another $200,000 but with the same meds...
Blue Cross Said " With the extra things they had to proceed on your heart, We will not cover the second half of what you had done...."

So being... We're -$200,000 now... Uncertain