Going Away/Coming Back Topic

Fyuuor, I can understand. You're studies are obviously more important than a game. I hope you do well with whatever you're striving for! Though you do, make sure to make occasional visits! I'll be missing your pro-tests and videos though Smile
Thanks Pyro and ShadowPegasis Wink

I don't know it's weird, I don't feel sad about this, in fact I'm happy since I feel as though I've made a mark on the Beyblade community and have contributed. I just hosted/competed in a WBO Tournament and it feels great that I've been able to compete against other Bladers once again, it feels as though I'm going out on a high.

Thank you once again to everybody on WBO, it really does feel like a second home here Smile
you are no longer an active member? aww man, you where a good freind to every Australian blader here and on beyblade australia, and you did what was needed, great tests and the hosting of a Queensland tournament, you will be missed, i say that for all Australian members.
I am honored to be mentioned, but am very sad that you're leaving! Seriously surprised you thought of me, and I'll take it to heart man. Haha, Beyblade would be nothing without the Virtigo Flash, haha. (And more; you pretty much brought up Vulcan to the world!) I will seriously miss you and hope you do make come back appearance as you just did. I hope this isn't a real goodbye. Smithicide
Haha, I completely forgot all about the 'Vertigo Flash'!

Don't worry I'll be popping by every now and then, I just won't be creating another 60 or so videos with testings to boot, lol.

Though I seriously do mean what I wrote Dan. I honestly believe that if you continue posting and contributing in the manner in which you do you’ll become an ‘Advanced Member’ in no time. Your one of a hand full of members on here that I respect for there ideas and opinions Wink

@pikabattler
Thanks man, I suppose I just got tired of nothing happening up here in Brisbane so I decided to take things into my own hands and rally up enough members to participate in a Tournament myself, lol.
Wow, this was pretty surprising, but sort of not surprising in a sense.

Thanks for all your contributions here Fyuuor, you were and still are one of my favorite members. I'll still be subscribed to your channel, and good luck with your University. I guess all of us have to go at some point. Hopefully I'll still be here for another 6 years or so...

Anyways, good luck!
Well Fyuuor, we will all miss you, and I hope that you can get where you want to go. I've been here for about 6 months, and since then, I have seen few mwmbers more helpful to everyone than you. See ya.
(Jan. 28, 2011  3:00 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: I've been here for about 6 months, and since then, I have seen few members more helpful to everyone than you. See ya.

This sentence seems sort of rude in a way. Haha.
Well, I hope that wherever you choose to go and do in life Fyuuor, you enjoy yourself. You will be greatly missed here.
I'm going away for awhile. I can't find anymore ways to contribute to the site anymore.
I will return only when I learn the basic fundamentals of beyblade, and learn the rules of this site. Sorry for my mistakes, bad posts, useless threads, lack of knowledge, etc.

This site has really improved my knowledge of blading, and has really opened up and revolutionized the beyspirit in me. I hope this site keeps up the success it has and continues to increase in popularity.

And again, sorry.

Sincerely, Nonsense King
(Jan. 28, 2011  3:02 AM)Pyro Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2011  3:00 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: I've been here for about 6 months, and since then, I have seen few members more helpful to everyone than you. See ya.

This sentence seems sort of rude in a way. Haha.
When you can compare to Kai-V, Bey Brad, and even McFrown (Though he loves proving people wrong), that means you are truly a good person. You know what I mean.
(Jan. 28, 2011  4:43 AM)Nonsense King Wrote: I will return only when I learn the basic fundamentals of beyblade, and learn the rules of this site. Sorry for my mistakes, bad posts, useless threads, lack of knowledge, etc.

This site has really improved my knowledge of blading, and has really opened up and revolutionized the beyspirit in me. I hope this site keeps up the success it has and continues to increase in popularity.

And again, sorry.

Sincerely, Nonsense King

Good luck, hopefully it doesn’t take you that long to learn the fundamentals Smile

(Jan. 28, 2011  4:12 AM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: I'm going away for awhile. I can't find anymore ways to contribute to the site anymore.

That’s a shame that you feel that way. Have you ever thought about hosting a Tournament or even a Youtube Channel?

(Jan. 28, 2011  3:42 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: Well, I hope that wherever you choose to go and do in life Fyuuor, you enjoy yourself. You will be greatly missed here.

Thanks man, it messages like this that’ll make miss the WBO most.

(Jan. 28, 2011  2:55 AM)Ray Joker Wrote: Wow, this was pretty surprising, but sort of not surprising in a sense.

Thanks for all your contributions here Fyuuor, you were and still are one of my favorite members. I'll still be subscribed to your channel, and good luck with your University. I guess all of us have to go at some point. Hopefully I'll still be here for another 6 years or so...

Anyways, good luck!

Thanks man, I appreciate the subscription in the first place. Make the most of the next 6 years as once you reach Uni you kinda have to grow up Pinching_eyes_2

(Jan. 28, 2011  4:59 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: When you can compare to Kai-V, Bey Brad, and even McFrown (Though he loves proving people wrong), that means you are truly a good person. You know what I mean.

Thank you, I really do appreciate such a comment. Being compared to those particular members is an honour.
(Jan. 28, 2011  7:17 AM)Fyuuor Wrote: That’s a shame that you feel that way. Have you ever thought about hosting a Tournament or even a Youtube Channel?

I can't host a tournament as I lack time and resources. Indeed, I have a youtube channel, but it's not regarding Beyblade, but rather something else. C-Walking.
Fyuuor, I'm greatly going to miss your unwavering presence here on the WBO; although I must say, I'd rather you not sell your collection just yet. I too, have found that my interest in Beyblade is slightly fading, mainly because of university, and Yu-Gi-Oh! has made somewhat of a comeback as my other hobby. Nevertheless, I know there will be a point in time when you will come back to it, and I as well; hopefully during the summer, we will have loads more time to discuss about this great hobby.

I also consider you to be one of my few friends here on the WBO. Though there are a lot of people whom I enjoyed speaking with, striving for new Attack combos with you has been really fun. Above all, I'm at the peak of my happiness to know that you're alright from the recent flooding in Brisbane.

I'm going to take your leave as a temporary one. With that said, you're not leaving us permanently; I take it you're just taking a break. So, I won't say good-bye, because I can never say good-bye to a good friend. I'll just say, "See you when I see you, Fyuuor!" =)

Oh, and two more things: keep your Beys; I know you'll make an extravagant comeback soon, I just know it! ><

And we'll keep in touch, through the WBO, or through MSN, etc.
keep your collection Fyuuor, it's will be a great reminder of everything you did in the name of beyblade. for all you know you might just find a tournament and beyblade again, i know that's what happened to me. even if you reach a part where you never beyblade again your collection will grow in worth, your collection may even reach the millions point. hope to see you again.
You will be greatly missed, Fyuuor. Thank you for making all those videos and expanding the MetaGame of Beyblade to what it is now.You are one of the greats on this website. See you later, friend.
I'm back guys. I realized I haven't been making good contributions because of my lack of effort to do so. So now, I'm gonna try my best to make a great contribution to the WBO.
That sucks to see you are going, Fyuuor Unhappy. And welcome back ShadowPegasis.

I probably won't be gone for good, but as I mentioned once before in a post, I've lost a bit of interest in Beyblade, so I might just take a while off Beyblade and the WBO. I don't think I've done much at all for the WBO, but hopefully I will be back again on here.
I'm sorry to hear that Raykon. Come back soon! Smile
(Jan. 30, 2011  1:18 AM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: I'm sorry to hear that Raykon. Come back soon! Smile

Hopefully not too long, hopefully if I get back into the game.
(Jan. 30, 2011  2:11 AM)Raykon Wrote:
(Jan. 30, 2011  1:18 AM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: I'm sorry to hear that Raykon. Come back soon! Smile

Hopefully not too long, hopefully if I get back into the game.

Wat about sydney tournament
So I haven't really been online lately, and definitely haven't posted in a while. I've just been busy with work and other commitments so I haven't had the time to check up on everything. Hopefully I'll be able to post more again.
I've been un-active lately, just got back.

BTW, why did littlechipz and milkychipz get banned? I missed that and want to know. I was buying something from littlechipz....