Going Away/Coming Back Topic

They actually had a Bionicle based ride, but it was a carnival-esque ride like the Alice in Wonderland tea cup ones. Except of course the outer part of the rides are decked out in lego parts. They had Hero Factory stuff though. (I actually know myself that Hero Factory is a blemish to those who really loved Bionicle.) I'm more a Lego Racers kind of guy, and was saddened to realize that I literally did not find any Lego Racers product of any kind. Look Lego, I understand the Racers line is old hat, but at least make exclusive sets to the park.
Edit: I fixed grammatical errors, have you heard of Legk and Kego? They exist in the world of misspelled words!
(Jul. 30, 2014  8:01 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: They actually had a Bionicle based ride, but it was a carnival-esque ride like the Alice in Wonderland tea cup ones. Except of course the outer part of the rides are decked out in lego parts. They had Hero Factory stuff though. (I actually know myself that Hero Factory is a blemish to those who really loved Bionicle.) I'm more a Kego Racers kind of guy, and was saddened to realize that I literally did not find any Lego Racers product of any kind. Look Legk, I understand the Racers line is old hat, but at least make exclusive sets to the park.

Wait; then there should be no problem Grin
Oh wait..
They don't make bionicle anymore >.>
Speaking of Bionicles, I've been pretty excited, have you guys heard about the 2015 reboot/continuation of it?

EDIT: When I saw this, I thought it was Random Thoughts, haha. My bad. Tongue_out
It's probably quite early to mention this, though I was informed of this yesterday.

Anyways, I should be going up north to my uncle's cottage the weekend of the 15th. As I would still access to my computer, I'd still much rather enjoy the outdoors and everything else I'll be doing, considering this may be the last time I'll ever go.
I'm back!
Its 31st here, so I guess 30th was wrong
I have to read all the 600+ posts I missed
(Jul. 30, 2014  8:00 PM)ashton pinto Wrote: I'm back!

Welcome back, ashton! Have fun reading all those posts, you´ll be busy for about a week! XD
(Jul. 30, 2014  8:33 PM)Stoney2208 Wrote:

Welcome back, ashton! Have fun reading all those posts, you´ll be busy for about a week! XD

Yeah thanks!
I'll do it today itself
(Jul. 30, 2014  8:44 PM)ashton pinto Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2014  8:33 PM)Stoney2208 Wrote:

Yeah thanks!
I'll do it today itself

Welcome back bro Smile
(Jul. 31, 2014  3:11 AM)Neo Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2014  8:44 PM)ashton pinto Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2014  8:33 PM)Stoney2208 Wrote: Welcome back, ashton! Have fun reading all those posts, you´ll be busy for about a week! XD

Yeah thanks!
I'll do it today itself

Welcome back bro Smile
Thanks bro !
I had a good sleep in days lol
I am back! Sorry for my 1-week hiatus.
Welp, looks like I am gonna go :\. I'll be online for moderating and just to chat with certain people but other than that, I'm gonna have to say bye. I just never have the feeling of having fun discussion about beyblade anymore, especially since many members have changed in a time that really isn't necesary seeing as the organization is in a bit of a rut with minimal beyblade news. Basically I'm saying many of you guys changed for the worse, making this a strickened "know beyblade or get out" forum board.

I'm hoping everyone maybe changes the tone. See ya.
What?? Don't leave! I'm used to seeing you make insightful comments, and your a top notch moderator. Also, what do you mean by "know beyblade or get out"?
He is saying he believes that the site is hostile to members who are not knowledgable about beyblade, or at least certain people are.
Going camping today, should be back by the 5th. Be back soon!
It's been almost a year, but my interest in Beyblade has piqued once again. It's a wonderful sense of nostalgia to be back.

I've been playing Vanguard a lot, so that has been taking more of my time, but a little more time will be dedicated to Beyblade during the school year as well. Guess I need to catch up with everything, don't I, hah.
We'll I'm defiantly back this time haha
Also should so I'm on holiday for a week. Just a heads up for tenlondon thread and my PMS.
It's been like a year since I was on WBO and I'm posting here because I'll be taking some time off here but not on my YouTube channel, I'll still be uploading videos more beybattles, unboxings, and other things. I've bought awesome editing software like Adobe CS6 Master Collection and many more to give my videos an extra epic kick.Smile

It'll all happen next year 2015, until then have a good day folks.
I'm back. If anyone wants to shoot me a brief of basically everything important that I've missed it would be much appreciated.
(Aug. 02, 2014  10:51 PM)Time Wrote: I'm back. If anyone wants to shoot me a brief of basically everything important that I've missed it would be much appreciated.

Sweet, glad to see you back, Time. :)
(Aug. 01, 2014  8:04 AM)Tʀɪ Wrote: Welp, looks like I am gonna go :\. I'll be online for moderating and just to chat with certain people but other than that, I'm gonna have to say bye. I just never have the feeling of having fun discussion about beyblade anymore, especially since many members have changed in a time that really isn't necesary seeing as the organization is in a bit of a rut with minimal beyblade news. Basically I'm saying many of you guys changed for the worse, making this a strickened "know beyblade or get out" forum board.

I'm hoping everyone maybe changes the tone. See ya.
Sad to see you go. I am hoping that I am not one of those members, but I do agree with you on this forum being like that these days.
(Aug. 02, 2014  10:51 PM)Time Wrote: I'm back. If anyone wants to shoot me a brief of basically everything important that I've missed it would be much appreciated.
Welcome Back Time! Glad to see you back!
Listen guys, I know I have been gone for a month yet again, and it is due to the following, I have a racing career and it is taking up all of my time except for obviously, school. I might come back to check the site, and if there is ever a racing topic, I would come back. But for now, my goal is to race my way up to Formula 3 and then up to Formula 1. Goodbye, for now.
SnoopDog your an awesome member so I hope you still keep this site in your thoughts!
Thanks, I will.
I am leaving for vacation in Lake George tomorrow i won't be active but i will be online a little bit at night when i have time. I will be gone for a week. Bye.
It's me, thumbnail. I found my old account from when i was an idiot, and before my computer set on fire. I am guessing this is where I post this, even though I've been active for awhile.