Going Away/Coming Back Topic

(Jul. 12, 2014  6:37 AM)Kei Wrote: I'll be going away to Chicago again on Sunday morning, partially to prepare the first edition copies of Wavering Light for shipment! Smile I'll be back on Thursday.

Have fun Kei!
(Jul. 12, 2014  6:37 AM)Kei Wrote: I'll be going away to Chicago again on Sunday morning, partially to prepare the first edition copies of Wavering Light for shipment! Smile I'll be back on Thursday.

Cool, have fun, Kei. Smile

Can't wait to buy Wavering Light on the 20th!
Farewell, Kei!

For some reason, my laptop will not display the pictures, but I'm sure they look great! I wish you good luck and piles of cash.

Anywho guys, I'm going on the last trip of the year (finally). I'll be away at summer camp for a week. I'm super excited!

I'll see y'all for Plastics and HMS rememberance day!
I'm leaving for Poland tomorrow, and I'll be gone for a month. I'm not certain whether I'll have wifi or not, so in case I don't, see you guys in a month!
(Jul. 13, 2014  4:19 AM)Dual Wrote: I'm leaving for Poland tomorrow, and I'll be gone for a month. I'm not certain whether I'll have wifi or not, so in case I don't, see you guys in a month!

Have fun! If you ever do get Wi-Fi make sure to say hi to all of us hah.

Take lots of pictures!
(Jul. 13, 2014  4:19 AM)Dual Wrote: I'm leaving for Poland tomorrow, and I'll be gone for a month. I'm not certain whether I'll have wifi or not, so in case I don't, see you guys in a month!

Have fun Dual!,just like LMAO said take lots of pictures,and if you do post them kn the pictures of yourself thread (if,you want that is not forcing you or anything,lol).
Gone for a month? *insert Sonic.exe tails scream* Try to connect to the Internet where ever you can.
(Jul. 13, 2014  4:24 AM)LMAO Wrote: Have fun! If you ever do get Wi-Fi make sure to say hi to all of us hah.

Take lots of pictures!
Thanks! Yah, if I do have wifi, I'll check in frequently, but if I don't, I'd have to run to my uncle's hotel about five miles away, which I won't do just to view today's posts, haha. But whenever I'm there I'll check up.

Don't worry, I will!

(Jul. 13, 2014  10:03 AM)Shido-kun Wrote: Have fun Dual!,just like LMAO said take lots of pictures,and if you do post them kn the pictures of yourself thread (if,you want that is not forcing you or anything,lol).
Well, they won't be of me, I doubt, but I'll see if I can post them somewhere, haha.

(Jul. 13, 2014  6:19 PM)OwnageDerp Wrote: Gone for a month? *insert Sonic.exe tails scream* Try to connect to the Internet where ever you can.
Don't worry, I'll get on whenever I can!
I most likely won't have Wi-Fi when I go camping. It'll be Thursday-Saturday...
I'll miss you Dual.
GL with your month..
Hey guys I'm back! Sorry I've been gone for awhile. I was thinking about quitting because I'm not playing with Beyblades much, but then my little brother wants me to battle him all the time and I'd feel bad if I didn't! So hi!Smile
(Jul. 20, 2014  6:35 AM)Ryukiba Wrote: Hey guys I'm back! Sorry I've been gone for awhile. I was thinking about quitting because I'm not playing with Beyblades much, but then my little brother wants me to battle him all the time and I'd feel bad if I didn't! So hi!Smile
Welcome back!

I was hoping for someone to organize Texas tournaments!
I will not be on the WBO as much as I have been due to me getting a new VideoGame and getting into it. I'll still come online very day.
Well, latly I've been out off the game. Not testing or anything... just lurking in the Off-Topic forums. It's with sad news that I must say...

It's not like I'm leaving forever, though tomorrow, I'll be going up north, and probably won't have access to any Wi-Fi, either. I'll see if my dad would set up a hotspot on his phone, although as I'll be going really early in the morning, I'd probably end up sleeping the majority of the time through the car ride there, haha.
I'm going to Legoland on Monday, and I'll be back either late Tuesday or early Wednesday, but that depends if I'm overheated from being carsick the way there and back, and the hotel has wifi, but my ipod refuses to connect to any wifi that isn't my current one.
I think I'll be going away for awhile because my parents are back and we can hardly touch are tablets anymore at school
bonus bad luck (Click to View)
im travelling on wednesday, so im not sure there's wifi and im staying for 1 month.
(Jul. 25, 2014  8:42 PM)Ryûzaki Wrote: Well, latly I've been out off the game. Not testing or anything... just lurking in the Off-Topic forums. It's with sad news that I must say...

Welcome back man.
I hope you're really active again Grin
(Jul. 25, 2014  8:42 PM)Ryûzaki Wrote: Well, latly I've been out off the game. Not testing or anything... just lurking in the Off-Topic forums. It's with sad news that I must say...

lol It always feel like your here,haha if you really are away you only leave in 3 or less days XD

Ahh don't do that you had me scared that you left.
(Jul. 26, 2014  3:38 AM)Stormscorpio1 Wrote:

Ahh don't do that you had me scared that you left.
I'm not going to leave until I travel and play Vanguard with you in Game Theory, hah.
Hi guys I'll be out of town from today ... Will be back on 30th
I'm back from Legoland, (or San Diego) and it wasn't really great. It was mainly the hotel I stayed in that ruined me. I slept at Motel 6, and it's the most eerie place I've ever been to sleep to. I'm used to sleeping with a fan, and sleeping by myself. The water park was a joke, it was mainly full of spoiled kids and sun bleached parents. Also, a serious annoyance that will never stop consuming, is that there were tattoos everywhere, kids, teenagers, adults, seniors, babies (not really) and you all know that I absolutely hate them, but that's another story for another time. Back to the water park, all of the water slides were either boring, packed, or closed. The regular park was a slightly different story. One of the rides had a 5 foot deep drop, and it was so fast, I felt like I left my stomach on the top of the ride. I also went to The Lego Movie Experience. The only reason I think that's noteworthy is because some of the scenes were filmed there. Overall, 4/5 rating, but could have been better.
(Jul. 30, 2014  7:30 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: I'm back from Legoland, (or San Diego) and it wasn't really great. It was mainly the hotel I stayed in that ruined me. I slept at Motel 6, and it's the most eerie place I've ever been to sleep to. I'm used to sleeping with a fan, and sleeping by myself. The water park was a joke, it was mainly full of spoiled kids and sun bleached parents. Also, a serious annoyance that will never stop consuming, is that there were tattoos everywhere, kids, teenagers, adults, seniors, babies (not really) and you all know that I absolutely hate them, but that's another story for another time. Back to the water park, all of the water slides were either boring, packed, or closed. The regular park was a slightly different story. One of the rides had a 5 foot deep drop, and it was so fast, I felt like I left my stomach on the top of the ride. I also went to The Lego Movie Experience. The only reason I think that's noteworthy is because some of the scenes were filmed there. Overall, 4/5 rating, but could have been better.

YOU KNOW WHY IT SUCKS
BECAUSE THEY TOOK AWAY THE BIONICLE STUFF
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU LEGO

happy to see you back boy ;D