Going Away/Coming Back Topic

I'll basically be gone for the next month.
(Jul. 07, 2014  6:52 PM)Time Wrote: I'll basically be gone for the next month.

Bye Unhappy
I'll miss your posts.

Don't be the kind of advanced member that just kinda disappears. There's been too many, haha.
Hehe, don't rush back anytime soon! See you whenever you're online Time.
Hey man everyone's going to miss you. GL in college and get back soon!
NOOOOOOOO U CANT LEAVE THIS Time! If you insist, Ocean wishes you a fun Time away from here and bids you a Timely Farewell.
I dug up my old MFBs out of nostalgia then came back here. Being old sucks, but i'll try to float around the forums just to keep up. Kind of miss the olden days, and you guys. I guess this is a "coming back?" post... sort of. I'm totally out of the loop with all the latest bey tech and stuff. A lot has changed in the last 10 years. I'm actually glad that WBO still exists. Good to hear from you all again.
I'm going to kinda be away. I recently sold almost all my Beyblades to someone (no one on here).

I'm going to login every-so-often. Just not as much as I used too.

Besides, I can't leave totally; now I found out Kai-U is awesome!!
(Jul. 09, 2014  9:51 AM)djspida5 Wrote: I dug up my old MFBs out of nostalgia then came back here. Being old sucks, but i'll try to float around the forums just to keep up. Kind of miss the olden days, and you guys. I guess this is a "coming back?" post... sort of. I'm totally out of the loop with all the latest bey tech and stuff. A lot has changed in the last 10 years. I'm actually glad that WBO still exists. Good to hear from you all again.

That Sig <3
I like you already: great posts.
Well, if you guys haven't noticed, I'm pretty much back now! Grin I won't be super active for a little while most likely (and I'll be at camp for about a week after this Sunday), but I have returned from my travels and I have pretty reasonable access to the internet now!

I'm really excited to see that things haven't slowed down much at all since March, and there are still plenty of tournaments going on and plenty of forum activity. I am very, very, very disappointed to see th!nk go, as I'm sure most of you guys are. He was kind of a genius, and he always had the right answer to pretty much everything. Unhappy Really sad to see Time go as well (although hopefully he'll be back before long). It does look like Ingulit may be coming around more often, though, which is definitely a good thing.

I'm super excited to finally be advanced! No more "no permission" messages when I hit that beautiful "reply" button! Joyful_3 Also excited about the other members to be promoted, especially my pals Wombat and Angry Face! Big thanks to the committee for doing so!

Don't worry, though; I'll still be just as active in the public forums, and I'll likely post a Public duplicate (well, maybe a slightly modified duplicate depending on what it is I'm writing) of most of the advanced threads I write (if I write many).

th!nk Wrote:...please do keep interacting with the regular forums/regular members - the forum suffers if there's a divide like that and this large batch of promotions could cause that. Bad arguments in the regular forums still need to be addressed (if that doesn't happen, the bad ideas in them spread much more easily than you'd expect), and regular members still need to be heard and treated with respect...

The dying wish of one of the biggest Beyblade contributors in history. I shall do my best. *Salute*

I likely won't be doing as much testing these days as I used to, but I'll still be posting plenty of stuff (not that I won't ever test - I probably will quite often, but I won't be cranking out a new testing thread every 2 weeks like I used to. Probably more like... IDK, once a month maybe?).
Welcome Draco back to the World and he's as fresh as ever! Hope to see you have some epic posts these days!
I guess I'm gonna be gone for awhile because of our monthly and periodic tests,wait it's not like anyone wants me here anyway.
(Jul. 10, 2014  12:58 PM)Shido-kun Wrote: I guess I'm gonna be gone for awhile because of our monthly and periodic tests,wait it's not like anyone wants me here anyway.
Don't leave! A lot of people want you!
Good luck Shido-kun. I'll miss talking to you!
Lord has PM'd me that he is leaving the WBO, possibly forever, but he came back online to remind me... so IDK.
(Jul. 09, 2014  9:51 AM)djspida5 Wrote: I dug up my old MFBs out of nostalgia then came back here. Being old sucks, but i'll try to float around the forums just to keep up. Kind of miss the olden days, and you guys. I guess this is a "coming back?" post... sort of. I'm totally out of the loop with all the latest bey tech and stuff. A lot has changed in the last 10 years. I'm actually glad that WBO still exists. Good to hear from you all again.

glad to have you back gyro! Grin
(Jul. 11, 2014  3:08 AM)Echizen Wrote: Lord has PM'd me that he is leaving the WBO, possibly forever, but he came back online to remind me... so IDK.

Thats disappointing.
(Jul. 11, 2014  3:08 AM)Echizen Wrote: Lord has PM'd me that he is leaving the WBO, possibly forever, but he came back online to remind me... so IDK.

Hopefully it was not about that small warning he received because he kept putting back the same oversized signature banner after being told not to and getting it removed several times ...
(Jul. 11, 2014  4:42 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

Hopefully it was not about that small warning he received because he kept putting back the same oversized signature banner after being told not to and getting it removed several times ...

Actually in fact it was... I didn't mention it, becuase I didn't know if he wanted it being known publicly.
I haven't exactly left, but you've probably noticed that I haven't posted in anything actually Beyblade related for a long time. Beyblade just hasn't interested me much, with no new beyblades being released and no tournaments around me whatsoever, there just hasn't been much to do other than testing.
I'll really only be posting in non-beyblade related topics, probably until something like a tournament or new beyblade comes out.
(Jul. 11, 2014  4:51 AM)Zancrow Wrote: I haven't exactly left, but you've probably noticed that I haven't posted in anything actually Beyblade related for a long time. Beyblade just hasn't interested me much, with no new beyblades being released and no tournaments around me whatsoever, there just hasn't been much to do other than testing.
I'll really only be posting in non-beyblade related topics, probably until something like a tournament or new beyblade comes out.

Unhappy

Btw Are your parents still Dittos ? XD
(Jul. 11, 2014  4:53 AM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote: Unhappy

The Safari Warden called and told me he found them hiding out in some Kangaskhan pouches.

The winter was long and harsh for them...
(Jul. 11, 2014  5:08 AM)Zancrow Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2014  4:53 AM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote: Unhappy

The Safari Warden called and told me he found them hiding out in some Kangaskhan pouches.

The winter was long and harsh for them...
Did he agree to find them because you found his gold teeth?

Welcome back, it will be cool to see you posting.

And as for the Lord thing:

Lord Wrote:It wasn't because of the warning just because the WBO wasn't my top priority. I couldn't post because of my Warning lol. Anyways this was all a test to see if people would care if O left, and since people do I am staying. Ough O was seriously considering leaving.
Zancrowwwwwwwwwwwwww, I love you! Yeah I've noticed you've been gone. Missed talking to you bud. Unhappy

Hope you come back more often! BTW, are one of your parents shiny ?

lord: A test ? *Beep, Beep* ATTENTION! *Beep, Beep* PEOPLE WANT ATTENTION!

Honestly, this thread's getting full of it.
(Jul. 11, 2014  12:29 PM)Ryûzaki Wrote: Zancrowwwwwwwwwwwwww, I love you! Yeah I've noticed you've been gone. Missed talking to you bud. Unhappy

Hope you come back more often! BTW, are one of your parents shiny ?

lord: A test ? *Beep, Beep* ATTENTION! *Beep, Beep* PEOPLE WANT ATTENTION!

Honestly, this thread's getting full of it.
Serious I don't even know how to respond to this. Do u know how many times you've said you were gonna leave and kept coming online? And said you were gonna leave because you felt "unwanted" and wanted people to say they'd miss you? C'mon. This is like the first time I've seen Ragerblade do it and your getting mad.

I hope I don't get warned for this, but I see something really wrong about Ryuzaki's post.