Going Away/Coming Back Topic

(Mar. 22, 2014  3:03 AM)TheBlackDragon Wrote:
(Mar. 22, 2014  12:30 AM)Aquamarine Wrote: I probably will not be on much as the MFB: Standard forum is sort of dieing and that's really the only from I like a lot.

That's 'cause Ingulit's gone, Kei is gone, and I'm way too busy to post something, haha.

But don't worry; I've got something really cool planned for April. Wink

Hmm... what could that be?
Maybe it would be (Click to View)
I'll be away for a couple of weeks on an overdue holiday. I'll pop in now and then, but please be patient if I don't reply to PMs for the duration. See ya guys.
Unfortunately, I got a phone call last night-

I may not be active tomorrow due to a close relative's funeral- the weather will determine if I can go or not.
(Mar. 24, 2014  8:16 PM)Leone19 Wrote: Unfortunately, I got a phone call last night-

I may not be active tomorrow due to a close relative's funeral.

Sorry for your loss Unhappy.
(Mar. 24, 2014  8:16 PM)Leone19 Wrote: Unfortunately, I got a phone call last night-

I may not be active tomorrow due to a close relative's funeral- the weather will determine if I can go or not.

That's horrible! Smith

I'm so sorry. Well, I hope your plans all work out, but that's just awful.

Oh yah, bye Uwik. Smile Have a happy vacation.

You're gonna have a whole mess of results to process when you get back, though, haha. XD

Sorry for your loss, whoever it was that passed away, they're up there with God, in eternal happiness.
Thanks to everyone for the kind words; much appreciated. Tongue_out
I sincerely apologize for your loss, Leone. You'll get through it. Smile

Anyways, I've been doing lots better in school, because of my inactivity. I'm doing better in subjects I already get A's and B's in, hah. Math is still my main priority though. I focus on that the most, since it's the subject I do the worst in, haha. I'd like to keep it this way, just for another while.
You were inactive? I couldn't tell haha.

Anyways, hope it gets better Leone.
(Mar. 24, 2014  10:24 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: You were inactive? I couldn't tell haha.
I just spent a lot less time online. Most members that are usually online can probably see that.
(Mar. 24, 2014  10:29 PM)|Midnight| Wrote:
(Mar. 24, 2014  10:24 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: You were inactive? I couldn't tell haha.
I just spent a lot less time online. Most members that are usually online can probably see that.

I've still seen you online a lot, no offense.
(Mar. 24, 2014  10:34 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote:
(Mar. 24, 2014  10:29 PM)|Midnight| Wrote:

I've still seen you online a lot, no offense.
That's usually when things like homework and studying are cleared out of my evening.
Again, want to thank everyone for the kind words.

I think it's pretty awesome to be able to share stuff like this to members and receive mature responses- we're not all about spinning tops, we really are a community (of pretty awesome people). Tongue_out
Well, I've been pretty inactive for about a week or so. I have to deliver very bad news:
I look forwards to caching up with stuff!!
(Mar. 25, 2014  2:19 PM)" L Wrote: Well, I've been pretty inactive for about a week or so. I have to deliver very bad news:
I look forwards to caching up with stuff!!

Welcome back "L" Grin
Hey people, I am coming back to Beyblade starting today. Grin I am very happy about Zero G and other series too.
Hew.

I'm back, for y'all who don't know. Yeah, I was hated and blah. Yeah, I still don't got perfect grammar. Blah. I'm not even gonna be here much anyway. Bai thread.
It's really nice to see how well the WBO has flourished! I haven't logged in almost a year, and it's really great to see how well the new metagame, the new products from Zero-G and these new members have been incorporated into the organization.

I look forward to speaking with the head staff again, and maybe relearn a couple of things that I may have forgotten over the year.
(Apr. 01, 2014  2:49 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: It's really nice to see how well the WBO has flourished! I haven't logged in almost a year, and it's really great to see how well the new metagame, the new products from Zero-G and these new members have been incorporated into the organization.

I look forward to speaking with the head staff again, and maybe relearn a couple of things that I may have forgotten over the year.

Oh awesome, I am very glad that you are back. Contact me anytime.
Oh man, that's awesome news, it'll be great to have you around again.

By the way, looks like you might have been hit by the usergroup bug that affects passport renewals or w/e (especially with you having two passport faces), so you're not showing as an advanced member. Think that requires staff to fix it, but yeah, thought something was weird about your name when I saw it haha.
Hm, I have noticed for a while, especially since the last time I logged in almost a year ago, that I lost my Veteran status (maybe I have to re-earn it? xD). In any case, I think I'll speak with the staff about it. In the meantime, it's all about catching up with the new Zero-G lineup of things and getting back into the swing of things, I suppose.
Ingulit's gotten edit-happy guys. I'm extremely offended that he would do such a thing to my post, and I find it unbecoming of a mod. I refuse to associate myself with such staff members. Serious

ASTA LAVISTA LOSERS!

EDIT: Alright, he sorted the whole thing out. I think he's sorry for what he did, and I can accept that and give this community one more chance to keep me. But just this once...
(Apr. 01, 2014  8:19 PM)TheBlackDragon Wrote: Ingulit's gotten edit-happy guys. I'm extremely offended that he would do such a thing to my post, and I find it unbecoming of a mod. I refuse to associate myself with such staff members. Serious

ASTA LAVISTA LOSERS!

EDIT: Alright, he sorted the whole thing out. I think he's sorry for what he did, and I can accept that and give this community one more chance to keep me. But just this once...

That losers part really hurt my feelings Serious and I'm sure many others.

Honestly, just leave bro. You're very rude.
You put the emoticon there like I'm joking. Oh and that is SPAM by the way ...

Just ... go.