Going Away/Coming Back Topic

(Mar. 04, 2014  3:28 PM)The Alchemist Wrote: I'm leaving for quite some/alot of time again. I've pretty much just been bugging people for some time.

See you guys.
Who do you think your bugging? PM me.
What bugs me the most, and I mean no offense to you The Alchemist because it has just been a recurring trend in this topic, is that people do not realise this : some things are incredibly temporary and ephemeral, and leaving a whole site and community over them is being almost opportunistic. See the big picture, guys.
Also, it would really make this thread less cluttered if the ppl only post if they are actually leaving and think about if they really want to leave before posting here.
(Mar. 04, 2014  5:55 PM)TheLibraKing Wrote: Also, it would really make this thread less cluttered if the ppl only post if they are actually leaving and think about if they really want to leave before posting here.

No offense to you, this post is a lot nicer about it than a few I've seen, but posts like this only stigmatize those who legitimately change their mind and make them not want to return because they will feel like people will dislike them for it. I know it might seem unnecessary to you - heck, a while ago it used to irritate me too, but personally I've come to realize I would much rather have them change their minds and be welcomed back rather than leave altogether because they feel like they are no longer welcome.

Most of the people I've spoken to about leaving who have changed their minds had fairly good reasons at the time (or good reasons to change their minds), and it is often really hard to see the broader picture in moments like that anyway, in terms of pausing before leaving.

The Alchemist, I already said it via PM, but I hope you'll reconsider. We all really appreciate your presence and enjoy your company, so if you ever feel like coming back, we'll be waiting.
Wait... what?

You just got back! You can't leave now!

Just for the record, I myself have thoroughly irritated one or two very important people, but we're cool now (I think?). Things blow over.

I think you're totally great, TBH. You've never annoyed me at all that I can remember, haha. XD Sometimes, I'll just be sitting here like "Hmmm... I sure wish we had some comparative solo-spin testing with different Scythe molds," and then BAM! I log on and you've got 'em posted.

It's really kinda super great.
I think he was talking about he thinks he's been irritating me.
(Mar. 04, 2014  6:18 PM)TheLibraKing Wrote: I think he was talking about he thinks he's been irritating me.
Sorry to go off topic but, what have you ever done to him? From my experience, you two always got along.
Edit: Nevermind. Delete this post.
He used the word "people." That's plural yo. Get with the program. Tongue_out

I have an issue sometimes with being paranoid that I'm irritating people with everything I say, and I'm usually just completely overreacting. If you think you annoyed someone really bad, just send them a quick and to-the-point apology. Most decent people will just forgive and forget.

Anyway, leaving won't solve anything, haha. Everyone change your user title to "COMEBACKTHEALCHEMIST." We need that guy and his obsessive drive to test everything he sees.
I've been bugging two people and I'm not happy with it. Also, it's not the only reason I'm leaving. Please try and think that there's maybe soomething else. I told th!nk why I'm going, so it should be OK now.
I meant that I think he means me as one of the people.
Mhm, he has a legitimate reason to be away at least for a while, guys, so don't make him feel too bad about it, aight?
As some of you already of seen, I haven't been too active, in the past while.

I'd really like to focus a little more on school, rather than Beyblades. At times, I do feel I've been a little too active.

Most of you should been seeing me active daily, but a lot less, though.

But I'll for sure be a little more active than I'm planning for the next while, just because March Break has just began for my school.
(Mar. 07, 2014  2:32 AM)|Midnight| Wrote: As some of you already of seen, I haven't been too active, in the past while.

I'd really like to focus a little more on school, rather than Beyblades. At times, I do feel I've been a little too active.

I feel you man, school can take up your time sometimes. Well at least you will still be active. Wink
(Mar. 07, 2014  2:35 AM)MBF1 Wrote:
(Mar. 07, 2014  2:32 AM)|Midnight| Wrote: As some of you already of seen, I haven't been too active, in the past while.

I feel you man, school can take up your time sometimes. Well at least you will still be active. Wink
It could be a pain, but when you get straight 90's, the work really pays off.

Not to go off topic or anything but, math is for sure my top priority in school, as of now. I've started to do fairly well at the beginning of the year, then my marks began to drop. Otherwise, I do fairly well in all my subjects, especially writing and French.
Never compromise on your education. You're doing the right thing, good luck.
That happened to me really, where my studies just suddenly switched mid-last year and more this year. I barely ever take my Beyblades out anymore, and when I do, it's only to sell.

I would like to test new combos and whatnot, get my YouTube channel up and running again, plus a Beywiki project that I was supposed to do, but I've really got no time. Day after day there's work to be done non-stop. I get free time off once every while, but I'd rather use it more productively. Uncertain

O and Pokemon has been great.
Ditto with what th!nk said, you made the right choice. Hope to still be able to see you around Smile
Well, I can't stay any longer 'cause Cannon thinks I want attention by logging in.

Besides, I'm not really helping much now these days. See ya around guys. You to Cannon. Wink

I hope I can prove my point to Cannon by not logging in.
(Mar. 07, 2014  3:46 PM)The Alchemist Wrote: Well, I can't stay any longer 'cause Cannon thinks I want attention by logging in.

Besides, I'm not really helping much now these days. See ya around guys. You to Cannon. Wink

I hope I can prove my point to Cannon by not logging in.

lol what? I by no means said you were attention seeking .. Just said if you were back or not .. Confused
I'm going away to Chicago for a couple weeks tonight. I'll still be around, but please be patient if it takes longer than usual for me to respond to PMs. Thanks! Smile

But I'll for sure be a little more active than I'm planning for the next while, just because March Break has just began for my school.
Well, March Break has just ended. I'll be a lot less active for the next while. See you guys!
I probably will not be on much as the MFB: Standard forum is sort of dieing and that's really the only from I like a lot.
Why not be the one that makes it more active rather than let it continue "dieing"?
(Mar. 22, 2014  12:30 AM)Aquamarine Wrote: I probably will not be on much as the MFB: Standard forum is sort of dieing and that's really the only from I like a lot.

Considering a whole new format was introduced, I dont think standard is the main focus at the moment.
(Mar. 22, 2014  12:30 AM)Aquamarine Wrote: I probably will not be on much as the MFB: Standard forum is sort of dieing and that's really the only from I like a lot.

That's 'cause Ingulit's gone, Kei is gone, and I'm way too busy to post something, haha.

But don't worry; I've got something really cool planned for April. Wink