Going Away/Coming Back Topic

I was confused! Haha!

Should I take as a stalkerish way? 0_o lol jk
Goodness gracious, everyone's devices are breaking! LOL. XD

Well, not that it's funny, but... well... you know. Tongue_out

Ooooookay, well, I'm leaving for Indiana tomorrow! I might be on a couple times if my mom will let me use her laptop, but aside from that I'll be gone 'till next Monday. Turkey time! Grin Have a great Thanksgiving everybody!

Shining God MS... get ready, 'cause the freight train's coming! Eee
D: Now where'd my F230 go?! Who cares, I'll wreck you anyway! Have fun with Thanksgiving! Extremely excited to meet you! Grin Also, got TONS of friends coming.
Not to turn this into a sob story but I have a really annoying (and quite bad) ganglion cyst on my right wrist. It didn't hurt too much but now its kinda big and it is resting right under a vein so every time I move my wrist it hurts. The doctor said I should go easy and let the cyst decrease in size so the vein can settle down. This is why I am "banned" from the computer, writing and scrolling on my phone with my thumb so that's why I can't be online a lot.
(Nov. 23, 2013  5:31 PM)Insomniac. Wrote: Not to turn this into a sob story but I have a really annoying (and quite bad) ganglion cyst on my right wrist. It didn't hurt too much but now its kinda big and it is resting right under a vein so every time I move my wrist it hurts. The doctor said I should go easy and let the cyst decrease in size so the vein can settle down. This is why I am "banned" from the computer, writing and scrolling on my phone with my thumb so that's why I can't be online a lot.

Well, that sucks. I hope it feels better Smile
(Nov. 23, 2013  5:31 PM)Insomniac. Wrote: Not to turn this into a sob story but I have a really annoying (and quite bad) ganglion cyst on my right wrist. It didn't hurt too much but now its kinda big and it is resting right under a vein so every time I move my wrist it hurts. The doctor said I should go easy and let the cyst decrease in size so the vein can settle down. This is why I am "banned" from the computer, writing and scrolling on my phone with my thumb so that's why I can't be online a lot.

All you need is a little sleep. Tongue_out_wink
It's been really slow lately and I have lots of school so that's why I haven't been on this week. I had 4 tests in 1 day! Also once I get my PS4 I will only come about once every three days! Once I start getting tired of PS4, which will be withing two weeks, I'll come back to daily hours spent on the WBO.
I'm sorry Insomniac. Unhappy
.. you have two hands lol just use your opposite one, haha jk
Hey Guys.
The Time Has Come.
Hope it gets fixed.
(Nov. 24, 2013  10:33 AM)Switchblad3r Wrote: I'm sorry Insomniac. Unhappy

im almost about to cry because i looked at my other hand the other day and im getting another bump...........................................

#RestInPeaceMe
(Nov. 28, 2013  11:52 PM)Insomniac. Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2013  10:33 AM)Switchblad3r Wrote: I'm sorry Insomniac. Unhappy

im almost about to cry because i looked at my other hand the other day and im getting another bump...........................................

#RestInPeaceMe
No! I don't want you to be gone any longer! Don't worry it will heal! It always does!
Man, that stinks! I hope both hands get better!

Well, my interest once again wanes, and the fact that I've just became obsessed with the X-Men probably doesn't help, haha. I'm still not leaving for good, but I'll most likely be on a whole lot less.
Stay strong Insomniac.!!!

And Ultramarine, try to stay active, we need a mature (by age, not mind) person at out Illinois tourneys!!!
I'm obsessed with B-Daman and I'm still here! Stay in the Beyblade shore, don't go into the International Waters of X-Men... @Ultramarine
:o UltramRine Chicago needs your water waves. Don't leave us for Mr. X
Over the time i have been away from the WBO i have relized that there has been somewhat of a void in my life and i was very board today so i got out my beyblades and started playing around a little bit and i realized that beyblade is whats fun for me and i dont know what i was thinking when i decided that i was going to stop playing it. So i am coming back to the forms and you can expect to see me a lot more active than before i left, granted i still wont be getting an antique face anytime soon. But i will be back on so if you have any questions or just simply want to talk then just shot me a PM.
(Nov. 29, 2013  6:06 AM)stormscorpio1 Wrote: Over the time i have been away from the WBO i have relized that there has been somewhat of a void in my life and i was very board today so i got out my beyblades and started playing around a little bit and i realized that beyblade is whats fun for me and i dont know what i was thinking when i decided that i was going to stop playing it. So i am coming back to the forms and you can expect to see me a lot more active than before i left, granted i still wont be getting an antique face anytime soon. But i will be back on so if you have any questions or just simply want to talk then just shot me a PM.

I called it Smile. Welcome back old friend. This normally happens to the winner of Anime North at least once. Its good to have you back. Beyblade is like an addiction, once you start you don't wanna stop.
Welcome back Storm! Glad to see you're back into blading. Grin
(Nov. 29, 2013  6:06 AM)stormscorpio1 Wrote: Over the time i have been away from the WBO i have relized that there has been somewhat of a void in my life and i was very board today so i got out my beyblades and started playing around a little bit and i realized that beyblade is whats fun for me and i dont know what i was thinking when i decided that i was going to stop playing it. So i am coming back to the forms and you can expect to see me a lot more active than before i left, granted i still wont be getting an antique face anytime soon. But i will be back on so if you have any questions or just simply want to talk then just shot me a PM.
WOOT WOOT!

The champ has returned!!!
I am so happy! It was going to be a little too easy for me to become the champion without you. Now that the Champion is back I have a lot of competition. Also keep on trying to defend your spot! Now that your back keep on blading and never stop!
I'm at a church convention till Sunday. ByeSmile
Not that anyone will care; I'm not going to be online that much. I know BB is for all ages, but I feel like I have grown out of it.

I'm not leaving forever, but just wont be on that much.

ByeJoyful_3.
I'm back! Youth Convention was a blast! There were youth ministries from Texas and Louisiana there!Grin
#Eruption2013