Going Away/Coming Back Topic

Checking on everyone.... It's been over a year since I left.
(Jun. 13, 2013  11:55 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: Well I'm back. Finished my last exam today, so I am officially on summer vacation!

I have those HMS measurements somewhere, I have to find them and post them by tomorrow haha. But I'll definitely be more active now and looking forward towards HMS (& Plastics) Remembrance Day!
Welcome Back, Ga'Hooleone.
Well, i have returned. i had somewhat lost interest in beyblade (just before BR lol) but now i re-gained my interest. mostly because of the Zero-G lost episodesMystery Solved, and the fact that the price of the beyblades went down just a hint.Unsmith
anyways, its good to be back. and i hope i can be of use to the community with tests and so. Smug

Like they say, "Once a Blader, always a Blader"
If you can tell I've been popping up here and there, so I guess I'm not fully gone. Anyway, I am trying to get a "legal" YouTube channel, DxTory, Spreadshirt, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram(It's nice finally being 13, and summer here). Anyone else looking forward to Secret of the Dwellers? Also just got in trouble, as my mom doesn't "like" league of legends, so I might not be there for too long. I know she's probably right, but has she seen society. Anyway enough of my rants, I'm turning into a certain admin(who particularly tried to run a not real team, team). Probably boring you. So goodbye/hi?
I'm going on vacation until September 1, 2013. I will be popping up on the website, but I won't be at any tournaments.
I'm still angry at myself for not earning a face or going to a tournament.
Hey guys, I am back but 50% because of searching beys and many occasions but so, I will be less active than before but I will try my best to be active. Smile
Hey guys! Smile I'm gonna be gone for 2-3 weeks on vacation, so be ready to get me up to speed when I get back. Smile See ya in a few!
Have fun! Lol you will be missed XD
So, I was off for some 'weeks', though I visited the site using my Phone.
I am back! So, can you guys tell me what's new? Tongue_out_wink
OK, so I will be gone for a week (sleep away camp). So I will not be posting or viewing the site at all over the next week.

See y'all then!
Brrr... I'll tell you what's new in PM.
(Jun. 22, 2013  12:44 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: OK, so I will be gone for a week (sleep away camp). So I will not be posting or viewing the site at all over the next week.

See y'all then!

See you later *Ginga*! Hope to see you on here soon!

I'm back after being gone for a bit, exams took up a lot of time, but I'm completely free now, and ill be back to full swing posting mode!
Hey guys I'm gonna be out for the week in Missouri. Probably gonna go beyhunting!Wink
So might or might not be posting or viewing anything this week.
I'll be gone for most of the next two days, due to some personal things.
I should be back after that!
hi guys! its been a very long time with me and beyblade... i am resigning from this hobby, because it got me in a lot of trouble (some of mumbai guys may know about it, about the FIR nad stuff) i may come back, but my chances are too low... i thank the WBO for all what its has done !!! have a good time.
It's quite sad to see you go. You were a good member!

I wasn't to sure about all the stuff going on in the Indian tournaments, but it looked bad. I hope you return sometime!
(Jun. 29, 2013  6:55 AM)ashton pinto Wrote: hi guys! its been a very long time with me and beyblade... i am resigning from this hobby, because it got me in a lot of trouble (some of mumbai guys may know about it, about the FIR nad stuff) i may come back, but my chances are too low... i thank the WBO for all what its has done !!! have a good time.

its sad that your quitting beyblade Unhappy we all know it was because of karan and his mischiefs Angry . he and his sister threatened all of us from mumbai and all active members on FB too , mumbai is dead for sure :\ its all his fault and now we all will miss you Crying
Dayrider's sister is banned from our tournaments, so if you guys actually TELL THE TRUTH instead of lying half of the time, no, I see no reason why the Mumbai community would become 'dead' all of a sudden just because of some things she said.
kai V this was not about the tournament that i said. she threatened many guys (almost all of mumbai guys, and i am sure bladingspirit5 from bangalore too) along with karan on FB.
(Jun. 29, 2013  6:34 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Dayrider's sister is banned from our tournaments, so if you guys actually TELL THE TRUTH instead of lying half of the time, no, I see no reason why the Mumbai community would become 'dead' all of a sudden just because of some things she said.

Unfortunately, having her banned from tournaments wouldn't make much of a difference.
The community definitely wouldn't be dead. However, most of the older active members may not be as active participants as before, thanks to the board exams of some and final year in the college of few others.
(Jun. 29, 2013  6:47 PM)christophermk Wrote: kai V this was not about the tournament that i said. she threatened many guys (almost all of mumbai guys, and i am sure bladingspirit5 from bangalore too) along with karan on FB.

OK, so ignore her and as I told several people, if she disturbs you guys at a tournament, you can call the police.
The whole truth is that she doesn't like Dayrider playing beyblade by paying for entry fees or passports. Dayrider requested (begged) few people like ashton pinto , zeneo , nik1392 etc. to sell their beys to him at a specific price. After making a deal, he tells his family about the deal he made. Then suddenly the debate starts about the deal. His sister saves him by saying that these all fellows force him to buy beys and we should complain it to police. After saying all this by his sister, he is like this all things were actually happened. Their topic suddenly changes to forcing Dayrider to buy beys from these people. Now Kai-V, do you think that this makes any sense? Due to the fear of being complained this to police, ashton is leaving WBO! I am strongly against this. Now this is the whole truth I am telling you. And also this was also told by Dayrider to me.
Exactly! That Dayrider thing has forced many people to kind of 'stay away' from tournaments. That entire thing has successfully hunted down two members-
ashton pinto- he's currently doing his Degree. In India, if someone in college gets an FIR filed against that person, chances are that he can be rusticated; And find difficulty in finding jobs, and even Visa to foreign countries. No wonder he quit.

zeneo- He being my cousin, doesn't alot him to any sympathy from me. He's at fault for his post on the Thane tournament thread. But come to think of it, if that rawkus didn't happen, he surely wouldn't have posted such a disgraceful thing. Both, ashton and zeneo have been constantly helping nik1392 with tournaments. Seeing the two go is surely the death of this community. I hope ashton returns atleast. It doesn't seem like zeneo will be given another chance.

The only good thing that happened that I got his phone to use. He has been given his mom's Samsung Guru. XD Hehehe..!!!!!
First Ultra, then Ashton and zeneo! It has been a sad month for the WBO.