Going Away/Coming Back Topic

hello WBO. sorry, it's been a long time not being online. too busy helping my father at work. i'm happy today cause my parents just bought me BB-75 BEYBLADE DECK ENTRY SET as an advance birthday present for me. =)

i really hope that i can join at least once in a beyblade event. that is my wish. i still not loosing hope. it is not the end of beyblade event and there still a lot to come. thank you WBO.
Yeah.....I has kind of lost the interest in Beyblade I had couple of years ago........

I liked to play, but now I just like to collect and stare sometimes *-*

Welp, You'll pretty much not see me in the forums anymore, except the marketplace.....
maybe......

bye :V
My Beyspirit might flare up whenever, but probably not soon <:-) )
(Aug. 28, 2012  11:58 AM)KaizerMFB Wrote: Yeah.....I has kind of lost the interest in Beyblade I had couple of years ago........

I liked to play, but now I just like to collect and stare sometimes *-*

Welp, You'll pretty much not see me in the forums anymore, except the marketplace.....
maybe......

bye :V
My Beyspirit might flare up whenever, but probably not soon <:-) )

Stuff you. Serious

I demand you stay.
...Going back to school tomorrow. 7th grade. I'm a little nervous but meh. I won't be on as much as I have been (even though I'm only for OF forums basically). I've pretty much lost interest in beys. So... see everyone...
Haha, I doubt that any of you remember me, but I'm back from my 8 month break! Grin I didn't have much time for Beyblade for awhile (Exams, competitive YuGiOh, new GF etc) but I've still been checking the WBO every now and then to keep up to date with new releases. I may still not spend TOO much time here. but I might even spend more than before, depending on stuff. Grin It's good to be back :3 (Oh and I've changed my username to something much simpler xD) PS. I definatly need a new sig + avatar, too lol
(Aug. 31, 2012  9:50 AM)TimelessOne Wrote: (Oh and I've changed my username to something much simpler xD) PS. I definatly need a new sig + avatar, too lol

"TimelessOne", fits well with the whole Horogium theme (y'know clocks). But yeah, that bit of text XD
Haha, thanks Grin
I'm kinda getting tired of Beyblade so I'm on hiatus.
I not going to be on very often anymore because schools starting and it's 8th grade but I will be on everyday.
Might not be on a lot anymore since my school starts september 5 and its a tough school
Only selected students go there (have to be really smart)
it takes 4 hours minimum to do there homework and im gonna go on the basketball team so I wont come on that much
No Problem but you still be on WBO that's good..
Yeah I will come on every other day but Im on regularly until sep 5
That's good. By the way Your Signature looks gud. Want more visit my shop. o.O
I'll be online but i won't post or anything.I'll be to busy Looking up stuff on the BeyWiki.After that,i'll be spending alot of time around Build Me A Combo #2 and Ask A Question,Get An Answer #2
I hate to say this, but this is my goodbye, for now. After thinking about it for awhile, I know I have school, and everybody else does too. But I feel that the WBO has been interfering with my grades, and when I come home everyday, I end up going on the WBO instead of doing homework, studing, ETC. Unlike last year, I can't just go through the school year with the same grades as last year, so, I should be around checking in here and there on weekends, and I should be around for the next maryland tournament.
anyways, Insomniac shall be taking care of my shop while I'm gone, for now, of course. So from this week on, I probably won't be online, and if I am, I'm probably on because I'm checking around on some threads here and there.
(Sep. 01, 2012  4:27 AM)Shirayuki Wrote: I hate to say this, but this is my goodbye, for now. After thinking about it for awhile, I know I have school, and everybody else does too. But I feel that the WBO has been interfering with my grades, and when I come home everyday, I end up going on the WBO instead of doing homework, studing, ETC. Unlike last year, I can't just go through the school year with the same grades as last year, so, I should be around checking in here and there on weekends, and I should be around for the next maryland tournament.
anyways, Insomniac shall be taking care of my shop while I'm gone, for now, of course. So from this week on, I probably won't be online, and if I am, I'm probably on because I'm checking around on some threads here and there.

Make sure to check on and stuff like you said! Anyways, I could help with your shop. I will PM you.

(Sep. 01, 2012  4:27 AM)Shirayuki Wrote: I hate to say this, but this is my goodbye, for now. After thinking about it for awhile, I know I have school, and everybody else does too. But I feel that the WBO has been interfering with my grades, and when I come home everyday, I end up going on the WBO instead of doing homework, studing, ETC. Unlike last year, I can't just go through the school year with the same grades as last year, so, I should be around checking in here and there on weekends, and I should be around for the next maryland tournament.

Even though I hardly knew you..
I know you were a awesome member.
Keep on being a awesome person in the real world Shirayuki, Bey-Bye!
The constant controversy : people have to leave during the school year because of school, but during the holidays, people have to leave because they are away or have summer school.

Yo, can you commit, hah ?
Ah, its that time of year again. School is in, WBO is out. I wish people could balance the two though, like Kai-V does so well Tongue_out
I never had a problem balancing the two. I wonder why most others do. :\

I only had to restrict myself from using the internet for a month during my boards because my parents did not like it. Tongue_out

EDIT: Board exams are 10x more important for Indian students than regular school grades.
I can balance between school and WBO easily. I get homework, but its no problem. I might be a little less inactive, but not much.
THE TIME HAS COME ... ~

Kidding, but I'm going to be less active for the next week or so until the 15th. Because my brother used up all the internet gigabytes Tired As a result, I can't even do the GFX requests. I'll try to get on at school and a bit here and there Tongue_out Not inactive, but less active.

Blader DJ
Got a lot going on for a while.

Sports (randomly accepted into tennis...)
Theater
School
Friends
I also have to go back to Connecticut in October.
I play video games more often.
After September I will be active again.