Going Away/Coming Back Topic

I am going away for a while, this time because of video games. want to concentrate on the game I'm playing, and the footy season. Bye, for a while.

I might still be on, but not regularly
(May. 18, 2011  6:44 AM)GaleForce Wrote: I am going away for a while, this time because of video games. want to concentrate on the game I'm playing, and the footy season. Bye, for a while.

Bye bye!
Will you still be going to vs TGW in Beyday
(May. 18, 2011  6:44 AM)GaleForce Wrote: I am going away for a while, this time because of video games. want to concentrate on the game I'm playing, and the footy season. Bye, for a while.

bye bye dude hope u will manage to come on wbo every two or three days
sigh,im back guys.

i got good news,and bad news:

G: im back

B:im not going to do sigs anymore

that's all ;(
(May. 20, 2011  7:13 AM)bigbangpegasis9 Wrote: sigh,im back guys.

i got good news,and bad news:

G: im back

B:im not going to do sigs anymore

that's all ;(

hey welcome back dude but why u have stopped making the sigs wats the reason
files on my photobucket account got the exceed bandwidth thing.......then i cant recover files.....and scholls alost near,and there isnt time for making remaking sigs......

probably next summer ill open another Unhappy
We'll miss your Awesome!! sigs.
(May. 20, 2011  7:30 AM)bigbangpegasis9 Wrote: files on my photobucket account got the exceed bandwidth thing.......then i cant recover files.....and scholls alost near,and there isnt time for making remaking sigs......

probably next summer ill open another Unhappy

dude u don't have backup like me and that's really a bad news for me too as i loose the person's sig whom i saw and decided to open a sig shop and dreamed that one day i would make awesome sig's like him
Guess whos back?
ME!!I passed 8th grade and now it's Summer so I'll be on the WBO more often.But withen the next week or so I won't be on nonstop because my dad promised if I pass he'll get me Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2!So I'll be playing that alot,but I'll still be on.
We return. WBO has got lots of changes.I was to attend WBO on 16th but, ... a problem occurred ... the one living above my flat did ... SUCIDE
(May. 22, 2011  5:41 AM)Idk Wrote: Guess whos back?
ME!!I passed 8th grade and now it's Summer so I'll be on the WBO more often.But withen the next week or so I won't be on nonstop because my dad promised if I pass he'll get me Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2!So I'll be playing that alot,but I'll still be on.

Yay!!! You're back! Welcome back Idk! I missed yeh. xD
(May. 22, 2011  6:38 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote:

Yay!!! You're back! Welcome back Idk! I missed yeh. xD

At least someone did..Nah I'm just kidding.It feels great being back here.
(May. 22, 2011  1:50 PM)X1 Wrote: We return. WBO has got lots of changes.I was to attend WBO on 16th but, ... a problem occurred ... the one living above my flat did ... SUICIDE

welcome back dudes
u r online after such a long time x1
Welcome, X1, its been ages since I saw you around...

Well, I am here to inform that I won't be around WBO much.... The reason, is quite childish. I just got a Pokemon Platinum Rom for NO$GBA, and as everyone knows, Pokemon RPGs are highly addictive. Thus, most of the time I use the PC, I play the game. So, I will not be as active, as I was before for the time being. Yes, you'll see me around everyday, but for a very short duration.

Well, it doesn't really matter if I leave or not, as I am not quite a good combo maker, answerer or anything....
sorry for not posting over the weekend, i was at my grandpa's and played a video game there that took up my time

now to catch up with what i have missed...
Welcome back X1! Dunno me!? Its Legendary 4! Although goodbye Janstarblast, hope you return soon!!

Also welcome back Lord Wolfblade, hope you had a great time at your grandpa's house!
Dude, I am here, I am always here, but just that I will not be posting quite a lot....The way I used to do before....
My love for Pokemon has reawakened, but it hasn't managed to douse the flame, i.e. the spirit of beyblading!
LOL, just trying to be Ginga, you know! Tongue_out
(May. 24, 2011  3:58 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Dude, I am here, I am always here, but just that I will not be posting quite a lot....The way I used to do before....
My love for Pokemon has reawakened, but it hasn't managed to douse the flame, i.e. the spirit of beyblading!
LOL, just trying to be Ginga, you know! Tongue_out

dude i hope that u still post a few good posts like u always did and enjoy both pokemon and beyblade
Thats true, try to post here a lot too Jan! Have fun playing Pokemon.
Well, I'm back! Although, it wasn't much of an "away," since I had time to get on every day. But, I'm still back.
Whoa! So much has changed since I left! Well, I'm back...again. Or at least for now. It's been a while, but I'm getting back into beyblading, especially with a tournament in Illinois.
Its hard to say this but I am leaving. I am leaving because I am becoming a full time Random carp member. I feel that there is hardly any Rcrap members so I decided to contribute more. I am also thoroughly sorry for all of the spam I have committed. I will log on occasionally ,but I will be on Rcrap a lot more. If you want to pm me just do iton Rcrap. Goodbye for all those who care.
I will be going away to langkawi for vacation. From today till monday. Hopefully nothing goes wrong.
@scipio123
Aww man I kinda liked you and your Rcrap. I love that kind of stuff. Dx
Azlanslayer
Have a nice vacation!