Going Away/Coming Back Topic

oz i am new and all i'll go post this somewhere else then
WOOOOOOOOO IT"S GOOOD TO BE BACK
-------------
i was away for a while school grades and other stuff but now i'm back and happy to be back !
Well I'm coming back for now...I stopes hanging on the forum because I've been preoccupied with online game development but started watching beyblade in the mornings before I have to drive to school. So hey all I'm back and hope your stoked
Im going to taipei for a school trip. too bad i cant go to sogo cause i got my libra there...
see you all later!
I forgot to tell everyone I was leaving for the weekend.
If you noticed I was inactive haha. I'm back now :3
Welcome back, all of you!
Welcome back Pyro, and everyone else. I really need to get into the groove of checking this thread more often hah.
I'll be away for a while( like I've been) homework is piling up, A LOT.
K, im back!
Sadly, exams are coming, I need to study, and won't be posting too much until 20/12/2010
I will be back on 27/11/10, School Camp.
hey guys im back, sorry it took so long but my dad and me went to Colorado to go hunting and i also got this sweet bb gun set,500 bbs,an m4 bb gun, a 1911 pistol,a pair of safety glasses and 2 LED flashlights for $30.00!
oh yeah, I got 2 bucks antlers!woot!
Welcome back everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :V
I am back from being AWOL for some time.
I doubt I could add much to the community these days due to lack of time and knowledge of the new series. But, as trivial as it may be, I will add that it is gratifying to see the community still thriving 10 years down the line. And I see Kai-V is still insanely busy as usual...
Currently in Trinidad.
Since last Tuesday and won't be back till this Tuesday.

Ha I been going to the beach and parties, been to lazy to get on ha.
Whaaat?!?!

your taking time off a beyblade forum to do shomething socially acceptable.
(Nov. 27, 2010  1:34 PM)Kuznetsov Wrote: I am back from being AWOL for some time.
I doubt I could add much to the community these days due to lack of time and knowledge of the new series. But, as trivial as it may be, I will add that it is gratifying to see the community still thriving 10 years down the line. And I see Kai-V is still insanely busy as usual...
Ah, I was wondering what had happened to you.
Going away for a overseas holiday. Will be gone until the 15th of January, but I may get the chance to jump online from time to time. Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
I'm back but I still won't be on much my teacher gives alot of homework but I'll stop by.
I'm going to be gone till Monday
I'M having my exams, so yeah. I'm banned form playing beyblades temporarily. Besides, if i i get good scores i can buy anything with £84.05 i think... Anyways after the the exams i'm joining a competition using wide square stadium types. Anyone know what to use... Stamina or attack... Just PM me!
I have exams and need good grades an all that other carp, gata study y'know, I'll post a bit and all, not that my temporary leaving will impact this place that much so yeah.
School trip until wed. On the off chance I win something in the giveaway please PM me.
I've been gone for quite a bit, hehe. I'm not yet on break, but I should be rearing my mug much more often.
I guess I'm back on here "full time", haha.

Seriously, I'm hopelessly devoted to this site. Gotta get on here occasionally no matter how busy I am. Confused