Going Away/Coming Back Topic

I'm jealous. What beyblade(s) you taking with you?
(Aug. 03, 2009  9:55 PM)Tempestas007 Wrote: I'm jealous. What beyblade(s) you taking with you?

Quetz90RF
MF Libra C145D
Sagittario Wheel
Flame Cancer CH120B
secret combo
Virgo DF145D
Curse you and your secret combo !

Have fun man
(Aug. 03, 2009  9:47 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Going to be in Montreal till Thursday visiting MEGA Brands. Will probably be able to get on a bit from the hotel, though. Smile
omg omg omg i wanna meet u!!=00
my gf laughed, SHE WANTS TO MEET U 2=D
lol, unfortunately i don't think i will have time to do much other than eat and play
=((( but but... eat and play with me? LOL. ok, have fun here in mtl^^ (r u already here?o_o) dont u want to meet kai-v in person u that dream of having an affair with her LOLWink man i could have saved some shipping costs LOL.
Nah, I'm leaving for Montreal tomorrow morning. Know any good places to eat near Montreal Airport?
(Aug. 04, 2009  6:21 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Nah, I'm leaving for Montreal tomorrow morning. Know any good places to eat near Montreal Airport?
Sry cant help u for the food^^''' how long wil u b staying here?
"for" not "from" Montreal lol
oohhhhh. thank u tempestas, u always correct me when i misread something or dont write something correctly^^''' *embarassed.
and most of those mistakes isnt even because my english sux haha.
I leave tomorrow morning and arrive back in BC Thursday morning.
I'll be gone for a indefinite amount of time.
Later dude.
(Aug. 05, 2009  9:46 PM)BrooklynBEGA Wrote: I'll be gone for a indefinite amount of time.
noooooooooo =( come back soon.
Hmph, well I won't be here for 2 days. Visiting my newborn cousin and all. Her name is Lila and well yeah...bye guys.
Sounds adorable, have fun. :3
I have returned from the Caribbean. Anything big happen while i was gone?
Massive updates of new info. Welcome back!
I think ive been gone for a massive time. So whats up?
Hi! Im back, earlier than expected...
On August the 20th I will be away for about a week or so. Going to Perth for a wedding.
Hi guys, ever since I have lost a dear classmate I have been bawling my eyes out.

I will leave for 5 days starting now. I shall be back when I don't feel depressed. I may be lurking out there...
D: Hope you feel a lot better when you come back Dragonsclaw. Cute
Hope everything gets better, cya
I never said I was going away, but I've been busy the past few days moving into a new house. Gotten most of my stuff unpacked now, so I'm back.