Going Away/Coming Back Topic

(Jun. 23, 2014  8:57 PM)Snoop Dog MS Wrote: Hello everyone! Some of you might remember me a few months back, I said I lost interest, well... now I'm back! I would like to apologize deeply to everyone in my tournament and the Commitee for me not sending in the fees because my grandfather passed away inconveniently around the time the tournament ended. We had no internet and it was a huge grievance. I thank UltimiteOrion(or what his name is now) for being my friend through this process. So I am back! Not officially back with testing as such due to me being in a whole other country. I look forward to being back here!
i told you that wouldn't be your last post (the post where you said that was back in this thread), haha.

what country?

(Jun. 23, 2014  8:59 PM)Echizen Wrote: It was last month, haha. Welcome back, sorry to hear about your grandfather though.

He actually left in April. Not last month.
Haha, well, my grandfather is in Serbia, so I would naturally have to go there to see him. So, Serbia. And thanks Roger Federer.
No problem. Smile

(Jun. 23, 2014  9:01 PM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2014  8:59 PM)Echizen Wrote: It was last month, haha. Welcome back, sorry to hear about your grandfather though.

He actually left in April. Not last month.

Read his last few posts...
(Apr. 02, 2014  1:25 PM)Snoop Dog MS Wrote: Sorry guys, this one is real.
You guys might have noticed that I have been inactive for these weeks. I am not necessarily quitting beyblade, just taking a break. It's for a multiple of reasons.
1. I have been feeling depressed for quite a while now
2. I have school and projects taking up my own time
3. Beyblade just doesn't amuse me anymore, at least as much as it used too

I will still be going to AN and the Michigan Qualifier, but, this is my last post(for now?)
I hope everything gets better for the community(if it can)! Bye!

Then he totally left in may. He started going inactive here though irc.
Snoop Dog MS
DON'T LEAVE ;-;
Just kidding.
I hope you'll be happy and regain interest.
(Jun. 23, 2014  9:49 PM)Neo~ Wrote: Snoop Dog MS
DON'T LEAVE ;-;
Just kidding.

I was quoting a post from April.... Read the above posts.
(Jun. 23, 2014  8:57 PM)Snoop Dog MS Wrote: Hello everyone! Some of you might remember me a few months back, I said I lost interest, well... now I'm back! I would like to apologize deeply to everyone in my tournament and the Commitee for me not sending in the fees because my grandfather passed away inconveniently around the time the tournament ended. We had no internet and it was a huge grievance. I thank UltimiteOrion(or what his name is now) for being my friend through this process. So I am back! Not officially back with testing as such due to me being in a whole other country. I look forward to being back here!

Glad your back!

I'm actually real glad you're back, bud. (:

I'm really sorry for your loss. Though I don't know what you went through, all I can say is life can still go on, even without him anymore. Once again, I'm really sorry, from the bottom of my heart.

On the topic of Beyblade, I really hope you can get back to hosting as well as preform more tests soon! You were always good at the two of them, hah.
(Jun. 23, 2014  9:54 PM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2014  9:49 PM)Neo~ Wrote: Snoop Dog MS
DON'T LEAVE ;-;
Just kidding.

I was quoting a post from April.... Read the above posts.

Sorry.. =-= I'm so dumb.
I should've read...two posts above xD
I officially will come back when TBD does.
(Jun. 23, 2014  11:13 PM)Ocean Wrote: I officially will come back when TBD does.

But your already active right now.
Thank you UltimateOrion and Midnight, I look forward to possibly meeting you guys at Anime North next year (who knows what they'll plan next year) and I also look forward to this next season of Beyblade!
Ok, I think I'm back now.

I was looking at some of my old beys yesterday and realized how fun blading was, so here i am.
(Jun. 24, 2014  6:10 PM)Oddity Wrote: Ok, I think I'm back now.

I was looking at some of my old beys yesterday and realized how fun blading was, so here i am.

A small thing like that can do a lot Smile
Wait a sec...Oddity left and came back? I missed out a lot.
Unfortunately, I have to take some time away.
Darn, hope everything's alright. Don't be gone for too long, ok?
(Jun. 27, 2014  4:07 PM)Du@l Wrote: Darn, hope everything's alright. Don't be gone for too long, ok?

It would be weird without Ryuzaki.
(Jun. 27, 2014  1:30 PM)Ryûzaki Wrote: Unfortunately, I have to take some time away.
Don't be gone for long dude,I miss you already Crying
Hey guys I've decided I'm making a full comeback to Beyblade after I have regained my interest! I was basically semi-inactive for the past few months and I hope to change that, I'd like to tart my testing again and I also have a few new combos that I'll post threads about soon!

I should be posting more soon enough! Smile
Welcome back-ish!! It'd be great to have more testers.
(Jun. 29, 2014  2:40 AM)LMAO Wrote: Hey guys I've decided I'm making a full comeback to Beyblade after I have regained my interest! I was basically semi-inactive for the past few months and I hope to change that, I'd like to tart my testing again and I also have a few new combos that I'll post threads about soon!

I should be posting more soon enough! Smile

Glad to see you regain more interest in the game once more, man. On top of being an amazing host/judge, you're quite knowledgeable towards the meta, as well!

Wow, that's cool! I'm hoping to see them soon! Of course, I wouldn't mind contributing to your testings, depending on what the setup is, of course. Smile
I'm officially back mates.
Wait you left ? I never noticed, hah. Seemed like you was always here, hah.
Yeah, I did a while ago. Thats why my time online is low.

I am always here.

Tachyondad is always watching.

Hah XD