Going Away/Coming Back Topic

(Jan. 28, 2009  10:46 PM)Giga Wrote: If you don't have anything good to say don't say anything at all.
This doesn't fly in a free-speech environment.

Also, I think what he was getting at was pretty good.
Rocky honestly some of your posts were a tad annoying (mostly the times when you'd go off on a chat fest with May or whoever), but overall I think you're fine and you never really bothered me with anything.

Anyway, hope everything goes good for you and you can come back more regularly soon. Smile
(Jan. 28, 2009  10:47 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2009  10:46 PM)Giga Wrote: good god brad!
If you don't have anything good to say don't say anything at all. I was merely agreeing with Rocky
Crying
That is not the way to get more members.

Neither is letting the board get filled up with so many junk posts that it's hard to find any content. I literally have to skip entire pages of threads in the Beyblade forum now because all people are saying is "lol cool" "wow i cant wait!!" before I find a post that actually has any information or speculation in it. We're not trying to discourage people from posting; we're trying to encourage more thoughtful posting.

And Rocky, your type of posting is not at all what I'm talking about. 99% of your posts are A-OK.
Right. I thought you were personally having a go at me. I probably over reacted.

I have come to a decision. I am going to turn over a new leaf. I have think I have annoyed a fair share of people here but I will try to put alot more thought into my posts and not spam act like a know it all and not listen to other people.
I hope you can accept my apologies and thank you for a (mostly) wonderful comunity.
I don't know if you guys noticed but I haven't posted in the past 5 days. I was in miami enjoying the nice weather and whatnot =)
I'm actualy still here at the airport but I'm about to get on the plane. I'm using my phone to post. I'm going to start posting as usual once I get back home which should be later tonight.
(Jan. 29, 2009  12:23 AM)Maz Wrote: I don't know if you guys noticed but I haven't posted in the past 5 days. I was in miami enjoying the nice weather and whatnot =)
I'm actualy still here at the airport but I'm about to get on the plane. I'm using my phone to post. I'm going to start posting as usual once I get back home which should be later tonight.

Welcome back Grin
Welcome back Maz.
And Bye Rocky and Zen... Good Luck and Have Fun!
And Don't worry I'm the worstat posting All of them end up Backfiring and Being Annoying! XD Unhappy Tongue_out
Welcome back Maz. Goodluck with the exams Rocky and I suppose I've done my fair share of annoying posts, I've been trying to be alot more careful lately, though.
I will most likely not be posting much as I have a lot of coursework to do and Film photography is eating up a lot of free time.
I don't know how long i'll be away for, but it will probably be a while since I am very behind in class due to my camera being a pissy carp and eating two of my films.
And my head is not on straight due to reasons within my family.
Anyway. When I come back, I'll post that I am, yata yata.

In the mean time, have fun everyone.
Goodluck and come back soon =)
Bye May. Hope 2 see you agen sometime soon Tongue_out
Umm...Hi guys it's been awhile..Thanks to G though, I'm back. I got a lot of catching up to do here.
(Jan. 30, 2009  4:25 AM)D. Disciple Wrote: Umm...Hi guys it's been awhile..Thanks to G though, I'm back. I got a lot of catching up to do here.

Grin Welcome back!
lmao @ my status title, I should probably change that.
Haha, yeah I remember you Reno.
Dunno who you are but Welcome back Disciple! Tongue_out XD
(Jan. 30, 2009  6:51 PM)D. Disciple Wrote: Haha, yeah I remember you Reno.
Hi never heard of you before but welcome back anywhoo
I've been around since OTC times. I used to talk to people on here. Artie, Roan, Reno, G, Flash, Alice, Beowolf, Spinster just to name a few.
oh ok cool nice to have you back ^^
And happy birthday Smile
I Plan to reduce my internet activity Progressivly in the second semster, I really need to focus on school. So starting monday I plan on being on the intenet and such less. I'll pop in every little bit.
Good luck Smile sad to see you go though Unhappy
im not sure if ppl have noticed but i havent been online for a while and now i sort of fell that i should give up on beyblade and all i can say now is be breezy (thats like bye in street if most of u dont know) but i bet i can make the beyblade war room
Aww dude.. you shouldn't give up beyblade yet, the new series is just starting and the anime will start pretty soon. It'll take some time for it to fully come back.
But if your still leaving... byeee Smile
(Feb. 14, 2009  1:26 AM)MAXXY Wrote: im not sure if ppl have noticed but i havent been online for a while and now i sort of fell that i should give up on beyblade and all i can say now is be breezy (thats like bye in street if most of u dont know) but i bet i can make the beyblade war room

I can't stop you from quitting, but it would be nice to have you at BEYBLADE WAR ROOM! There is sure to be lots of Bladers there, including myself.
Oh Man Sad to know when this happens Unhappy... but anyways, Bye and Good Luck with whatever you do!