God Bladers Cup Rankings

I've always wondered, what were the exact rankings/places/results for the bladers of this tournament? Also at the end of the season, is Cuza stronger than Boa?
(Jul. 20, 2018  3:33 AM)Laban Vanot Wrote: I've always wondered, what were the exact rankings/places/results for the bladers of this tournament? Also at the end of the season, is Cuza stronger than Boa?

Did Cuza and Boa even battle?
Yes, Cuza lost to Boa, but Cuza beat Kurtz, who beat Boa.
Well, Cuza winning against Kurtz was plot armour or else Valt would not make it to the semi's. But Boa is much stronger than Cuza in my opinion. As for ranking, it was never clear 
We just know that #1 is Valt, #2 Is Shu. Other than that, the rankings are still unclear.
Kurtz beat boa
It isn't confirmed but we can deduct it.
1. Valt
2. Shu
3. Free
4. Lui
5. Sisco
6. Kurtz

Now with Boa, Norman and the rest of the big five, things start to get pretty blury, but there are a few things thay stand out:

- Boa trashed Ruwei, Norman trashed Boa and Xhaka had a close match with Ruwei (2-1). Which makes me think it should go like this:

7. Norman
8. Xhaka
9. Boa
10. Joshua
11. Cuza
12. Ruwei
(Jul. 20, 2018  1:15 PM)Limetka Wrote: It isn't confirmed but we can deduct it.
1. Valt
2. Shu
3. Free
4. Lui
5. Sisco
6. Kurtz

Now with Boa, Norman and the rest of the big five, things start to get pretty blury, but there are a few things thay stand out:

- Boa trashed Ruwei, Norman trashed Boa and Xhaka had a close match with Ruwei (2-1). Which makes me think it should go like this:

7. Norman
8. Xhaka
9. Boa
10. Joshua
11. Cuza
12. Ruwei
I agree with you , Limetka
1. Valt
2. Shu
3. Free
4. Lui
5. Sisco
6. Kurtz

7. Norman
8. Xhaka
9. Boa
10. Joshua
11. Cuza
12. Ruwei
Yeah. I think this is right too. Though a question, how is Sisco ahead of Kurtz? They Both had same points? Zo you went on the winning and losing?
(Jul. 20, 2018  3:18 PM)ISuhasini Wrote:
1. Valt
2. Shu
3. Free
4. Lui
5. Sisco
6. Kurtz

7. Norman
8. Xhaka
9. Boa
10. Joshua
11. Cuza
12. Ruwei
Yeah. I think this is right too. Though a question, how is Sisco ahead of Kurtz? They Both had same points? Zo you went on the winning and losing?

sisco has main character powers because he’s close with valt
(Jul. 20, 2018  3:44 PM)brandbrick Wrote:
(Jul. 20, 2018  3:18 PM)Suhasini Wrote: Yeah. I think this is right too. Though a question, how is Sisco ahead of Kurtz? They Both had same points? Zo you went on the winning and losing?

sisco has main character powers because he’s close to valt
That won't lead to any change in the ranking? Ranking is based on the loses and the wins. And Sisco and Kurtz had the same points. The only thing I can't remember is who won more matches? I guess it was Sisco? Wasn't it?
(Jul. 20, 2018  3:46 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Jul. 20, 2018  3:44 PM)brandbrick Wrote: sisco has main character powers because he’s close to valt
That won't lead to any change in the ranking? Ranking is based on the loses and the wins. And Sisco and Kurtz had the same points. The only thing I can't remember is who won more matches? I guess it was Sisco? Wasn't it?

Kurtz played less matches ( but losed only 1 match and that too to the lowest point owner ) whereas Sisco played considerable high valued match ( like sisco vs lui , sisco vs free , sisco vs xander , they are all powerful but he only got wrecked by lui and free ) , SO, by my consideration to the burst meta , Sisco had many high valued matches ( Lui, Free , Valt , Xander ) unlike Kurtz who had only 2 high value match ( i.e vs Norman and Valt )
(Jul. 20, 2018  3:18 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
1. Valt
2. Shu
3. Free
4. Lui
5. Sisco
6. Kurtz

7. Norman
8. Xhaka
9. Boa
10. Joshua
11. Cuza
12. Ruwei

actually it's logical that sisco is rank 5 instead of Kurtz. 1st. sisco beat 3 out of the big 5 which are xhaka , ruwei and Joshua those wins are more impressive on his side's 2nd. sisco last match ended with a win while Kurtz last match ended in 2 consecutive lost.
KURTZ IS MORE PRETTY

I mean... Kurtz should be in the big 5 lol
1 Valt
2 Shu
3 Free
4 Lui
5 Sisco
6 Xhaka
7 Boa
8 Kurtz
(Jul. 31, 2018  10:14 AM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: 1 Valt
2 Shu
3 Free
4 Lui
5 Sisco
6 Xhaka
7 Boa
8 Kurtz
What?! What is Kurtz doing at the bottom and Xhaka on 6th?! The places should be swapped. Murtz had more points than Xhaka. Not sure, but I think even Boa should be above Xhaka?
1 Valt
2 Shu
3 Free
4 Lui
5 Sisco
6 Kurtz
7 Xhaka
8 Norman Traver
9 Cuza Ackerman
11 Boa
12 Ren Wu Son

Cuza above Boa because he beat managed to beat Kurtz whereas Boa Managed to beat Cuza only so on that logic Cuza above Boa
(Jul. 31, 2018  10:14 AM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: 1 Valt
2 Shu
3 Free
4 Lui
5 Sisco
6 Xhaka
7 Boa
8 Kurtz

how is xhaka 6th when he lost 3 out of 5 battle ? when kurtz beat not only valt , Norman and boa victory alone puts Kurtz above xhaka plus even boa above Kurtz isn't possible he lost 4 out of 5 only picking 1 win against cuza. even Norman beats boa since he has 2 victory.
Valt, Shu, Free, Lui, Sisco, Kurtz, Xhaka, Norman, Joshua, Boa/Cuza tied, Ren Wu.
That's my only problem with the God Bladers Cup, some of the battles were super short. I didn't even see Cuza vs Boa until I looked it up on Youtube.
Sorry for staring you guys up about my post, I’ll rewatch it lol