[Giveaway] TakasuMouce Portal

Amazing songs! I subscribed to your Youtube channel. Keep 'em coming! (:
(Dec. 24, 2012  12:55 AM)Kaizer Vearn Wrote: Great music bro, they are all very good. Smile
I liked "Deep Cave", it's cool~

Thanks! I'm still trying to learn everything about Audiotool, so I can make better music. Thanks for the feedback, by the way! It helps me see my progress, and boosts my confidence.

But if there is something you, or anyone one else doesn't like, feel free to say it. Criticism helps me improve.
New track up! The track I worked hardest on.

"Stand Back up."

Please subscribe more more cool material!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGRlP-Pm_...e=youtu.be

GIVEAWAY: Basalt Horogium 12/26/12-1/26/13

is up!

Enter! You have a big chance of winning, since I don't have a lot of subscribers.

And be sure to listen to my latest track! ("Stand Back Up")
I'll check out the tracks later, they seem cool. Maybe one of them will become my new ringtone!
(Dec. 26, 2012  9:50 PM)Insomniac. Wrote: I'll check out the tracks later, they seem cool. Maybe one of them will become my new ringtone!

Thanks! I try really hard to make good tracks, because I really want to make a big impression on the internet; that's what I always try to do.

Smile Thanks, Insomniac., for checking my stuff out.
"World Beyblade Organization" theme added!
Smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FnlIId-3...e=youtu.be

Please subscribe, and like for more! This is only a draft type of thing.

This is what plays in my head when I go on the WBO.
My New Year's Special is out, and my Super Mario Bros. Video is rendering. Be sure to subscribe, like and comment!

Enjoy!
Ha ha, just got the saw the promo video, quickly clicked the link, and replayed all the songs like 500,000 times. lol

I really think it's awesome that you have an Electronic Album now.

I mean Digital*
(Jan. 13, 2013  9:24 PM)pyrus10000 Wrote: Ha ha, just got the saw the promo video, quickly clicked the link, and replayed all the songs like 500,000 times. lol

I really think it's awesome that you have an Electronic Album now.

I mean Digital*

Thanks! I've been taking time to learn all the effects I can use, since I don't have any other choice because of the program I use. I hope Ill have enough Money for a new laptop, or desktop, in the future, so I can buy software and put it on there. I can't rely on my old laptop anymore.
New cover out!

Song sang by my friend Zoe, and is now used for our Stand Up to Cancer Event at our school.

Mixed my me!
My first blog has been uploaded! Check it out!

NHD Contest?! - http://youtu.be/gZpXU3-60VY

Edit: Removed! Sorry...

There may be a new upload tomorrow of the NHD Contest.
"Tones of Simple Life" now up!

Youtube channel changed, and username changed. Many videos deleted.

I'm starting off with a clean slate!