Girago/Revizer Dragooon E230GCF/CF

Why don't you test against left spin? If no one can't, then I will test in two weeks or more Unhappy.
Ok? So who's in charge of this combo? Ya'll are?Tongue_out jk anyway you all are talking about Girago Dragooon F230/E230 GCF/CF? But I'd appreciate it if ya'll could show me some tests?Smile that would be nice
Just some of my thoughts on this combo... Smile

Pros:

Cons:

Things that I think would make this better are:

Change the tip to GCF. This is a no-brainer, IMO. GCF is much faster, it has higher traction due to the wider surface area, and it can remain upright longer than CF in a spin-equalizing situation.

Change the bottom chrome wheel to Girago. Girago has low recoil, and relatively high smash as well, along with passable stamina for a synchrome and that "grinding" effect that can help a lot when it comes to a same-spin matchup.

Wink
I especially agree with switching Reviser with Girago. I wish I could test against left spin just to see what it does but I only have one Dragooon.

I might do some tests later but they'll have to be against some right spin attacker or something.
So if I make these changes do I have to change my thread name or make a new one?
I don't have Girago but I'm going to buy one off Amazon right nowSmile
No, you could put Reviser/Girago in the title depending if Girago does as good or better than Reviser in this combo.
(Aug. 13, 2013  8:24 PM)Tri Wrote: No, you could put Reviser/Girago in the title depending if Girago does as good or better than Reviser in this combo.

Ok but I change the tip too right? GCF/CF
(Aug. 13, 2013  8:45 PM)ryukiba Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2013  8:24 PM)Tri Wrote: No, you could put Reviser/Girago in the title depending if Girago does as good or better than Reviser in this combo.

Yep gcf will add better win rates against stamina types most likely.
(Aug. 13, 2013  8:51 PM)Kyler_the best Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2013  8:45 PM)ryukiba Wrote:

Yep gcf will add better win rates against stamina types most likely.

Cool!Smile I'll change my thread name once I get Girago!Smile
Ok I bought the Ultimate DX set BBG-25!!Grin it'll be coming in the mail around September 10th- October 1st😀 why does it have to take soo long!?😝
Sorry for double posting
(Aug. 11, 2013  6:00 AM)ryukiba Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2013  3:28 AM)Kyler_the best Wrote: Can u test vs. Balro Balro tr145/r145/w145/gb145 MF? IIRC Balro kills e230 something with more stamina could possibly OS it. Since its kind of a Balro counter it would be helpful to test against all Balro combos.

I was able to test it against Balro Balro W145MF. It's in the OP. Tomorrow I'm going to test it out against Balro Balro GB145/CH120 MFSmile

I was able to do test Revizer Dragooon against Balro^2 CH120MF and Wyvang^2 BD145RSF It's in the OPSmile
I was able to test it against Balro^2 GB145MFSmile
boost mode or regular?
E230 is in Boost mode
(Aug. 17, 2013  5:43 AM)ryukiba Wrote: E230 is in Boost mode

if your going to use girago did you consider normal for atk potential?
Ok I'll do that!Smile thanks
This combo is great! Nice to see more Dragooon combos.
GCF would be a upgrade to this combo, no doubt.
And Girago seems like the best chrome wheel to replace Revizer with, because of the reasons others have mentioned. But for the sake of tests, could someone do a comparison with Girago Dragooon E230GCF and Wywang Dragooon E230GCF.
Personally, I think Girago is a better and safer choice.
Ryukiba when I get a E230 and my BB-10 come I can test against left spin for you (I have 2 Dragooons). It will be in a month or so Unhappy.
Ok thanks AZLSmile
(Aug. 11, 2013  3:28 AM)Kyler_the best Wrote: Can you test vs. Balro Balro tr145/r145/w145/gb145 MF? IIRC Balro kills e230 something with more stamina could possibly OS it. Since its kind of a Balro counter it would be helpful to test against all Balro combos.
I did some
Am I missing any Balro combos?
None I'm aware of, but you can just look around or if anyone else has ideas.
Can someone test Girago Dragooon E230GCF against Wywang Wywang GB145R2F?
I remember hearing somewhere Wywang has trouble with E230.
(Aug. 20, 2013  9:52 PM)diblee123 Wrote: Can someone test Girago Dragooon E230GCF against Wywang Wywang GB145R2F?

It does. Smile My testing equipment is out of commission at the moment, but I can tell that it would be able to take Wyvang down. GCF provides higher speed and traction dues to its larger surface area, as well as a more efficient ability to remain upright at low spin velocity... and, considering the formal testing with CF against Wyvang, I'd say it will definitely win.
What theblackdragon said is true, Wyvang^2 GB145R2F will definitely lose to this combo but I'll test it for you once I get Girago!Smile
(Aug. 21, 2013  1:48 AM)theblackdragon Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2013  9:52 PM)diblee123 Wrote: Can someone test Girago Dragooon E230GCF against Wywang Wywang GB145R2F?

It does. Smile My testing equipment is out of commission at the moment, but I can tell that it would be able to take Wyvang down. GCF provides higher speed and traction dues to its larger surface area, as well as a more efficient ability to remain upright at low spin velocity... and, considering the formal testing with CF against Wyvang, I'd say it will definitely win.
Thanks! Smile I really like this combo and I was worried about Wywang Wywang destroying this.
Actually, Attack should have gotten this.

Ryukiba, you have actually done this wrong in technique.

There are several differences in slide shooting and the wide launch.

Slide Shoot
Wide launch
In same spin battles, the recoil between beys is significantly higher, so an attack blader would choose a technique that maximizes contact with the opponent,whereas the wide launch would have been redundant. In a opposite spin matchup where the recoil is lessened because of spin equalization(where spin velocity is constantly exchanged), one would change to a technique where there is more speed but with less contact in order to finish the opponent off by destabilization or ko, because it does not have enough raw power to ko it.

Right now, as tests were done with the sliding shoot, there is less power behind the opposing attack bey. Now I will do some tests to explain.

Equipment
Tests
Don't refer to the below benchmark. That was done when I was hyper.
I hope this helps for future testing.
Well this combo mostly used to counter rubber tips?Uncertain and I don't know how to do a wide launch?Uncertain