Girago/Revizer Dragooon E230GCF/CF

I made a new combo that can OS Balro Balro! Everyone's saying Balro Balro destroys E230, well I made combo that I guess reduces the attack power since its in left rotation and it can OS Balro^2 with its CF performance tip gives Revizer Dragooon good LAD.
Benchmark Tests:
Revizer Dragooon E230CF
Theblackdragon's Tests:
AZL's tests:
Girago Dragooon E230GCF
Accessories I used:
Ripcord Launcher (I have more power with it than a string launcher)
BB-10 Stadium
I'll be posting more later.
Give this combo a try and see how beast it is!Smile
I had been messing around with a similar combo. Is this just a Balro Balro counter? How does it do against other types?
Nice tests! format is good as well, but can you tell us setup?
Beylauncher?
Launched first or alternating launches?
Stadium?
Launch technique? (flower/sliding shoot?)
also you must've worn your r2f a good deal with these tests lol
try this gainst phantom, this combo has potential.
(Aug. 08, 2013  5:21 AM)Ultramarine Wrote: I had been messing around with a similar combo. Is this just a Balro Balro counter? How does it do against other types?

Yeah it's just a Balro Balro counter to prove that E230 can stand up against itSmile

(Aug. 08, 2013  5:22 AM)Switchblad3r Wrote: Nice tests! format is good as well, but can you tell us setup?
Beylauncher?
Launched first or alternating launches?
Stadium?
Launch technique? (flower/sliding shoot?)
also you must've worn your r2f a good deal with these tests lol

Fixed itSmile
I think this can do well against other combos. Maybe do some informal tests, see how it does, then if it does well against other types, post the results?
(Aug. 08, 2013  5:39 AM)AZL Wrote: try this gainst phantom, this combo has potential.

Ok I'll do those tests tomorrowSmile
Hey, this is pretty cool! It is certainly a heavy custom (heavy enough to counteract a lack of a rubber tip, it appears), and I love the thought to use CF to enable it to OS right-spin attackers! If we could get some benchmarks that'd be awesome, and tests against Flash and Wyvang would not go unappreciated Grin
It says you used a ripcord launcher, which of I am not mistaken cannot be used for testing.

This combo seems interesting though, what mode is E230 in?
(Aug. 08, 2013  5:57 AM)Ingulit Wrote: Hey, this is pretty cool! It is certainly a heavy custom (heavy enough to counteract a lack of a rubber tip, it appears), and I love the thought to use CF to enable it to OS right-spin attackers! If we could get some benchmarks that'd be awesome, and tests against Flash and Wyvang would not go unappreciated Grin

ThanksSmile benchmark with what though? And yeah I'll do some tests against Flash and Wyvang tomorrowSmile
The Balro Balro combos.
(Aug. 08, 2013  5:59 AM)Tri Wrote: It says you used a ripcord launcher, which of I am not mistaken cannot be used for testing.

This combo seems interesting though, what mode is E230 in?

Yeah sorry I just got an L/R launcher and I'm trying to get used to it which is gonna take awhile😔
E230 was in boost mode

(Aug. 08, 2013  6:06 AM)Ultramarine Wrote: The Balro Balro combos.

Oh okie dokie I'll do those tomorrow😀
Do I do Balro Balro vs Flash Orion GB145/W145 R2F/MF?
I'm not good at making Wyvang combos so can someone give me a combo pleaseSmile
If you can get to them, tests against:

Revizer Revizer BD145 CS
Duo Aquario W145 WD
(Aug. 08, 2013  7:12 AM)Kai Hiwatari Wrote: If you can get to them, tests against:

Revizer Revizer BD145 CS
Duo Aquario W145 WD

Ok I'll also do those tomorrow..... If I have time. i don't have Aquario should I replace it with Kerbecs?
Aww man I don't have three Revizers so I can't do the test against Revizer RevizerUnhappy
I remember playing with a similar combo (Revizer Dragooon E230GCF, lol) at Beyblade Colosseum during freeplay. I liked the combo's ability to stop most Attackers and out-spin Defense combos not on RDF, but I couldn't get it to out-spin or KO certain Stamina combos like Duo Aquario W145WD, Dragooon combos, or RDF combos.

Sure, the combo is a lot of fun to use against Attack types, but all I could get it to do was out-spin Attack and some Defense types. It can hardly KO anything at all (I couldn't even get Duo/Dragooon B:D out).

Might I suggest you swap out Revizer for a more offensive Chrome Wheel, such as Wyvang, and the Bottom to GCF? Wyvang would probably give it the little KO'ing power it lacks to get Stamina types out of the way, and GCF to increase the combo's speed at which it impacts its opponent? I think that a little more speed and some more attacking power could really improve this combo. Smile
Balro Balro CH145R2F vs. Reviser Dragooon E230CF
Dragooon launched first on all launches.
Dragooon: wins, 11/20 (19 OS, 2 KO)
Balro: wins, 9/20 (1 OS, 8 KO)
Reviser Dragooon E230CF win rate: 55%

Ties redone: 4

Wyvang Wyvang W145R2F vs. Reviser Dragooon E230CF
Dragooon: wins, 12/20 (8 OS, 4 KO)
Wyvang: wins, 8/20 (2 OS, 6 KO)
Reviser Dragooon E230CF win rate: 60%

Ties redone: 5

Bravo Ryukiba! Smile Not quite as high as Dragooon BD145LRF or Girago BD145RF, but nowhere near bad. I've actually been using this for a few months now... guess I was too slow Tongue_out. This is great!
Nice job! Smile I can imagine flash wouldn't even be able to touch this thing.

Wow, are we having a revival of anti-attack or something? XD

EDIT: Woah... just read the OP. :\ Did you stall Balro as fast as you could? I don't know how you got such high win rates... Well, regardless, this thing is still pretty beast. Wink

EDIT #2: Absolutely agree with Insomniac on changing to GCF, but IDK about an offensive wheel :\. If my tests are accurate, a higher recoil wheel might bump its win rates down to 45-50%... but you could go ahead and try.
(Aug. 08, 2013  1:05 PM)Insomniac Wrote: I remember playing with a similar combo (Revizer Dragooon E230GCF, lol) at Beyblade Colosseum during freeplay. I liked the combo's ability to stop most Attackers and out-spin Defense combos not on RDF, but I couldn't get it to out-spin or KO certain Stamina combos like Duo Aquario W145WD, Dragooon combos, or RDF combos.

Sure, the combo is a lot of fun to use against Attack types, but all I could get it to do was out-spin Attack and some Defense types. It can hardly KO anything at all (I couldn't even get Duo/Dragooon B:D out).

Might I suggest you swap out Revizer for a more offensive Chrome Wheel, such as Wyvang, and the Bottom to GCF? Wyvang would probably give it the little KO'ing power it lacks to get Stamina types out of the way, and GCF to increase the combo's speed at which it impacts its opponent? I think that a little more speed and some more attacking power could really improve this combo. Smile

I'll try it against Duo combosSmile
I like to use Revizer it works good on E230Smile and I lost my GCF😭

(Aug. 08, 2013  1:48 PM)theblackdragon Wrote: Balro Balro CH145R2F vs. Reviser Dragooon E230CF
Dragooon: wins, 11/20 (19 OS, 2 KO)
Balro: wins, 9/20 (1 OS, 8 KO)
Reviser Dragooon E230CF win rate: 55%

Ties redone: 4

Wyvang Wyvang W145R2F vs. Reviser Dragooon E230CF
Dragooon: wins, 12/20 (8 OS, 4 KO)
Wyvang: wins, 8/20 (2 OS, 6 KO)
Reviser Dragooon E230CF win rate: 60%

Ties redone: 5

Bravo Ryukiba! Smile Not quite as high as Dragooon BD145LRF or Girago BD145RF, but nowhere near bad. I've actually been using this for a few months now... guess I was too slow Tongue_out. This is great!
Nice job! Smile I can imagine flash wouldn't even be able to touch this thing.

Wow, are we having a revival of anti-attack or something? XD

EDIT: Woah... just read the OP. :\ Did you stall Balro as fast as you could? I don't know how you got such high win rates... Well, regardless, this thing is still pretty beast. Wink

EDIT #2: Absolutely agree with Insomniac on changing to GCF, but IDK about an offensive wheel :\. If my tests are accurate, a higher recoil wheel might bump its win rates down to 45-50%... but you could go ahead and try.
Cool testsGrin and yeah I'm going to do some tests against Flash right nowSmile
I lost GCF😭
(Aug. 08, 2013  6:03 AM)ryukiba Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2013  5:57 AM)Ingulit Wrote: Hey, this is pretty cool! It is certainly a heavy custom (heavy enough to counteract a lack of a rubber tip, it appears), and I love the thought to use CF to enable it to OS right-spin attackers! If we could get some benchmarks that'd be awesome, and tests against Flash and Wyvang would not go unappreciated Grin

ThanksSmile benchmark with what though? And yeah I'll do some tests against Flash and Wyvang tomorrowSmile
I also did a benchmark for Balro Balro. I did one test against FlashSmile
Curse me triple posting!!lol
I did another Flash testSmile
(Aug. 08, 2013  1:48 PM)theblackdragon Wrote: EDIT #2: Absolutely agree with Insomniac on changing to GCF, but IDK about an offensive wheel :\. If my tests are accurate, a higher recoil wheel might bump its win rates down to 45-50%... but you could go ahead and try.

Another Chrome Wheel than Wyvang might work, but I believe you could easily counter Attackers by launching a little more weakly. Tongue_out
Ok? Like Balro?
I think Wyvang (or maybe Girago?) would've been ideal, but if you can, please test Balro Dragooon E230CF against a top-tier Right-Spin Stamina combo. I could at least verify it myself later, and try out GCF in CF's stead at the same time.
Good right spin stamina are beys like:
Duo _______ W145WD/BWD
Phantom ________ AD145WD
Duo ________ F230CF
Phantom _________W145WD/BWD.
(Aug. 09, 2013  3:20 PM)Insomniac Wrote: I think Wyvang (or maybe Girago?) would've been ideal, but if you can, please test Balro Dragooon E230CF against a top-tier Right-Spin Stamina combo. I could at least verify it myself later, and try out GCF in CF's stead at the same time.

Ok I'll try it with Wyvang,Smile I don't have Girago
@AZL I'll try it against those combos, but I don't have an F230, I may buy a Hasbro one this weekend!Smile
(Aug. 09, 2013  3:04 PM)Insomniac Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2013  1:48 PM)theblackdragon Wrote: EDIT #2: Absolutely agree with Insomniac on changing to GCF, but IDK about an offensive wheel :\. If my tests are accurate, a higher recoil wheel might bump its win rates down to 45-50%... but you could go ahead and try.

Another Chrome Wheel than Wyvang might work, but I believe you could easily counter Attackers by launching a little more weakly. Tongue_out

Woah! No way Unhappy The only way to take them out is to tornado stall at full speed... if you weak launch this thing against an attack type, it will die. You have to slam into the attack type at full speed and hope you win out. Weak launching will give the attack type more traction and speed, thus causing you to... shall we say... miserably fail. Confused

Just try it, it's not gonna work... If this is a question of creating a sort of anti-attack type without a rubber tip, then it could work out, but you'd need the lowest recoil wheel possible launched at the highest speed possible... at least from when I've used it.