Ginga, the new Tyson?

Although i grew up with the original generation of Beyblade and knew what Tyson was like i never seemed to like his character very much. In the first season he was rather laid back but after the start of V-Force he started to become a bit too cocky and was always a bit boastful.

With Ginga though he is very laid back and acts quite mature. I also like his personality and when he has his funny moments lol. Personally i am going to have to say that i like Ginga because i like his personality and character design. But if Tyson and Ginga were to ever battle i beleive that they would be equally matched
Well theres too much camparison here obviously, although despite tysons over competitiveness causing him to be cocky, he obtains the same element gingka does which he has kept throughoutall the sereies until g revolution which is beyblade spirit so seeing as the both obtain this power that enables them to triumpth over any situation they are indeed asure to draw in a battle of beyblade. They are both main characters of their show which also gives them a huge advantage over other bladers, anyway theres really not much to discuss seing as they are both skilled bladers with beyblade spirit
although i do prefer tyson as the storyline of his characteristics seems very amusing and competetive
I only say Tyson's better because of his 3-peat as World Champ and how he defeated Garland and then Brooklyn (After Kai did of course) I suppose i should see more Metal Fusion first before i can REALLY compare them. But Tyson will probably always be my favourite Blader because he was cocky, sure, but his sense of how the game was played inspired everyone to get better
people let's stop this argument!!! don't you guys know that shooting star attack will be blown away by dragoon's evolution storm so pegasis is no match to dragoons power!!!
tyson is a better beyblader, because he isnt that good in the start, and he grows into the "greatest" beyblader ever. ginga on the other hand, starts off pretty good, and doesn't have much trouble beating other bladers, he grows a bit but not on the scale of tyson or tysons crew. also the stadiums in the original anime were much cooler and more creative so id say tyson wins. and dragoon is basically a good l-ldrago
(Aug. 01, 2010  7:23 PM)GodBro Wrote: tyson is a better beyblader, because he isnt that good in the start, and he grows into the "greatest" beyblader ever. ginga on the other hand, starts off pretty good, and doesn't have much trouble beating other bladers, he grows a bit but not on the scale of tyson or tysons crew.

Not really, Ginga/Ginka/whatever you want to call him didn't start off good.
During the flashback thing after Ginga lost to Ryuuga it showed a huge difference in skill level between "young Ginga" and "regular Ginga," it just wasn't shown in the first few episodes, therefore making us think that he started off good.
It's not really hard to surpass Tyson/Takao, if you ask me.

For one thing, Ginga isn't a mugging, comic relief-like, cliché idiot, like Tyson, which already makes him a winner, for me. Furthermore, even though I still dislike Ginga's english voice, I find it vastly less annoying than Tyson's.

But hey, just my opinion, I guess.
(Aug. 01, 2010  7:29 PM)Pockyx3 Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2010  7:23 PM)GodBro Wrote: tyson is a better beyblader, because he isnt that good in the start, and he grows into the "greatest" beyblader ever. ginga on the other hand, starts off pretty good, and doesn't have much trouble beating other bladers, he grows a bit but not on the scale of tyson or tysons crew.

Not really, Ginga/Ginka/whatever you want to call him didn't start off good.
During the flashback thing after Ginga lost to Ryuuga it showed a huge difference in skill level between "young Ginga" and "regular Ginga," it just wasn't shown in the first few episodes, therefore making us think that he started off good.

those are flashbacks, what im saying is we follow tysons progress as he gets better, ginga is already good when we first meet him, meaning its hard to watch as he grows because he is already better than most beybladers out there. Tyson wasnt, he was an average guy who happened to come a cross a Dragon which increased his ability, and then we watch as he goes against tons of people and becomes epic.
(Aug. 01, 2010  3:02 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2010  2:53 PM)Dragoon X Wrote: Tyson's truly awesome Grin Ginga has a loooooong way to go to match the Beyblade World Champ Grin
Hm, Ginga will become the World Champion in Explosion too, so not in that long ?

when he wins 3 or 4 world championships against people who match kai's power and all the others we can talk about ^-^ until the gingka gingka would get pwn by tyson
(Aug. 04, 2010  1:46 AM)GodBro Wrote: those are flashbacks, what im saying is we follow tysons progress as he gets better, ginga is already good when we first meet him, meaning its hard to watch as he grows because he is already better than most beybladers out there. Tyson wasnt, he was an average guy who happened to come a cross a Dragon which increased his ability, and then we watch as he goes against tons of people and becomes epic.

...And this is good because...?

We don't need character developpment if the said character is already awesome.
I reckon at the end of the day both Bladers have risen to be very good however Ginga owns a metal fusion beyblade and In my opinion is a step up from tyson's hms dragoon metal storm. giving him the first advantage i say there Bladers spirit is pretty much equal although in g - revolution we saw tysons blade give a much more distructive force as stadiums where blown and so on. tyson's dragoon is a legendary bit beast from what i have heard and ginga depending on his storm or galaxy pegasus both hold advanced powers aswell. what it comes down to is experience and until the metal fight series finish we will not know who has the most but so far i still believe Ginga prevails as he belongs to a newer series and and being new should be an improvement.
the only way we can accurately measure this is with the stadiums in both series, in the original, the stadiums they battled in were epic, mini cities, theme parks and such, and in new one, we have bowls. point given to original, and tyson has so much power because its a dragon
(Aug. 03, 2010  3:40 AM)Dude Wrote: It's not really hard to surpass Tyson/Takao, if you ask me.

For one thing, Ginga isn't a mugging, comic relief-like, cliché idiot, like Tyson, which already makes him a winner, for me. Furthermore, even though I still dislike Ginga's english voice, I find it vastly less annoying than Tyson's.

But hey, just my opinion, I guess.

wo your going by personailty? were talking about skills sure gingka has a better personality but tyson learns his lessons one way oranother and he saved the sport and hes just in it for th fun also like gingka I: tyson is a nice person somtimes but gingka is a way helpful person so ya gingka would win in a personality contest but in a beybattle tyson would win (if you dont believe me tyson is a good person do i need to remind you about how he made kai good and brooklin(idk how you spell it) he helped him if he didnt the sport of beyblade would of died and the world in choas and brookline a insane person)
(Aug. 04, 2010  5:51 PM)galaxy genesis Wrote: I reckon at the end of the day both Bladers have risen to be very good however Ginga owns a metal fusion beyblade and In my opinion is a step up from tyson's hms dragoon metal storm. giving him the first advantage i say there Bladers spirit is pretty much equal although in g - revolution we saw tysons blade give a much more distructive force as stadiums where blown and so on. tyson's dragoon is a legendary bit beast from what i have heard and ginga depending on his storm or galaxy pegasus both hold advanced powers aswell. what it comes down to is experience and until the metal fight series finish we will not know who has the most but so far i still believe Ginga prevails as he belongs to a newer series and and being new should be an improvement.

so your going by generation of beyblades? if dragoon were to come out pegasus would be pwned it would be an epic battle and just cause somethings new doesnt mean its better I:
to me ginga is better because tyson never went through what ginga had to go through plus tyson never had to beat a forbidden bey plus ginga had way less beys so far even with madoka
(Aug. 05, 2010  12:31 AM)Sagittario96 Wrote: to me ginga is better because tyson never went through what ginga had to go through plus tyson never had to beat a forbidden bey plus ginga had way less beys so far even with madoka

tyson has pwn beys that made Ldrago's l stand for looser i bet kai and dranzer would pwn Ldrago I: tyson has taken dwn brooklin and he was destroying and entire city and was going to take over the world i might add(well he did have help from his friends but that gave him more power and with tysn,dragoo and his friends make him an epic battler) just saying
(Aug. 05, 2010  12:35 AM)RockLeon Wrote: tyson has pwn beys that made Ldrago's l stand for looser i bet kai and dranzer would pwn Ldrago I: tyson has taken dwn brooklin and he was destroying and entire city and was going to take over the world i might add(well he did have help from his friends but that gave him more power and with tysn,dragoo and his friends make him an epic battler) just saying
I do not know what makes you think that Ryuuga was really different to Brooklyn, especially when everything involving Brooklyn was just a metaphor in his mind.
(Aug. 05, 2010  12:39 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2010  12:35 AM)RockLeon Wrote: tyson has pwn beys that made Ldrago's l stand for looser i bet kai and dranzer would pwn Ldrago I: tyson has taken dwn brooklin and he was destroying and entire city and was going to take over the world i might add(well he did have help from his friends but that gave him more power and with tysn,dragoo and his friends make him an epic battler) just saying
I do not know what makes you think that Ryuuga was really different to Brooklyn, especially when everything involving Brooklyn was just a metaphor in his mind.

idk just the thing that me made things float and blew up stuff like the helecopters and made a whole appear in the sky and had wings makes me think that Ldrago would loose t him Uncertain but hey thats my opion so kai-V who do you think is better? or who would win in a battle?
(Aug. 05, 2010  12:35 AM)RockLeon Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2010  12:31 AM)Sagittario96 Wrote: to me ginga is better because tyson never went through what ginga had to go through plus tyson never had to beat a forbidden bey plus ginga had way less beys so far even with madoka

tyson has pwn beys that made Ldrago's l stand for looser i bet kai and dranzer would pwn Ldrago I: tyson has taken dwn brooklin and he was destroying and entire city and was going to take over the world i might add(well he did have help from his friends but that gave him more power and with tysn,dragoo and his friends make him an epic battler) just saying

it just means ginga knows how much power to use so hah
(Aug. 05, 2010  1:15 AM)Sagittario96 Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2010  12:35 AM)RockLeon Wrote:

it just means ginga knows how much power to use so hah

explain with more detail?
I find this thread hilarious.

lol wtf jingka ani't got nothin on Tyson u can come and tell me Jingka is a better blader when hell have one the tournameant 3 o' 4 times like Tyson did besides Tyson was awesome with Dragoon and he beet Kai and any one who beet Kai is cooler than anything lol

Kai and Dranzer couldn't do anything against L Drago. L Drago can shoot giant purple death lazars that throw people into coma. Not much Kai can do against coma, no matter how cool he is.

This really just comes down to opinion. I hate Tyson but like Ginga. So, of course, I'm gonna defend Ginga and not the other cap wearing idiot.
(Aug. 05, 2010  1:33 AM)Dude Wrote: I find this thread hilarious.

lol wtf jingka ani't got nothin on Tyson u can come and tell me Jingka is a better blader when hell have one the tournameant 3 o' 4 times like Tyson did besides Tyson was awesome with Dragoon and he beet Kai and any one who beet Kai is cooler than anything lol

Kai and Dranzer couldn't do anything against L Drago. L Drago can shoot giant purple death lazars that throw people into coma. Not much Kai can do against coma, no matter how cool he is.

This really just comes down to opinion. I hate Tyson but like Ginga. So, of course, I'm gonna defend Ginga and not the other cap wearing idiot.

funny cause you just like his personality Speechless and gingka isnt an fan girl character kyoya and kai are ^-^ and Ldrago can shoot lazersbut ka can shoot fire and flaming feathers and has dranzer and can do a bunch of other cool things
(Aug. 05, 2010  1:42 AM)RockLeon Wrote: and gingka isnt an fan girl character kyoya and kai are ^-^
You have never met all the fangirls in the Beyblade community, obviously.
(Aug. 05, 2010  1:42 AM)RockLeon Wrote: funny cause you just like his personality Speechless and gingka isnt an fan girl character kyoya and kai are ^-^ and Ldrago can shoot lazersbut ka can shoot fire and flaming feathers and has dranzer and can do a bunch of other cool things

I like the physical design of Ginga, too. I like his joyful and innocent-like voice. I like Pegasis and his various attacks (Although Shooting Star Attack did sorta get old at one point) And I like the various actions he makes throught his personnality.

And I don't know much Tyson fan girls, either. I can understand Kai and Kyouya fangirls, but a Tyson fangirl should look the other way to find something much, muuuuch cooler. I never said Kai wasn't cooler than Ginga, although I don't think it's the case, but I rather said Tyson is a worst protagonist than Ginga, personnality-wise, skill-wise and physically-wise.
(Aug. 05, 2010  1:55 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2010  1:42 AM)RockLeon Wrote: and gingka isnt an fan girl character kyoya and kai are ^-^
You have never met all the fangirls in the Beyblade community, obviously.

no.no i havent but a lot more anime girls like more then gingka on a lot of beyblade sites i have been on kai was number 1 ^-^ and
1. lets try to get back ontopic
2. who do you think is better as i asked befor gingka or tyson
3. your name kinda of gave away kai fan idk thats still true or not or if it did anyways
I find it useless to compare both characters actually, they were not meant to be, otherwise they would live in the same universe. I just find that in general, Metal Fight Beyblade has become better than Bakuten Shoot Beyblade. As for Takao and Ginga, I do not know.