Ginga, the new Tyson?

Ginga Hagane, has proven to live up to reputation.But,will he ever surpass Tyson? I let you guys figure this one out.Confused
Hm, is there really a goal for this thread ... ? Ginga and Takao are two different characters, and most people will probably give their answers based on the fact that they like one series more than the other.
(Jul. 31, 2010  9:29 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Hm, is there really a goal for this thread ... ? Ginga and Takao are two different characters, and most people will probably give their answers based on the fact that they like one series more than the other.

well can't really argue with that but it's just a topic not a compation.:\
i think ginga i dont know much about tyson
So, what are people really supposed to reply ? Whether Ginga is like Takao, like the title implies, or whether Ginga is better than Takao ?
(Jul. 31, 2010  9:35 PM)Kai-V Wrote: So, what are people really supposed to reply ? Whether Ginga is like Takao, like the title implies, or whether Ginga is better than Takao ?

well really if they were to battle,who would win.(sorry for the misguided title.Confused)
Strange how some people don't know the original beyblade, seeing as how GSC is a year younger than me, and I vividly remember the anime and parks filled with the stuff.
i remember the old beyblade but i didnt like it so thats why i chose ginga
(Jul. 31, 2010  9:29 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Hm, is there really a goal for this thread ... ? Ginga and Takao are two different characters, and most people will probably give their answers based on the fact that they like one series more than the other.
Wasn't hard to foreshadow this.
Probably best to close this before fist-fights start. Verbally.
(Jul. 31, 2010  9:42 PM)GSCPegasis Wrote: i remember the old beyblade but i didnt like it so thats why i chose ginga
Kai-V Wrote:Hm, is there really a goal for this thread ... ? Ginga and Takao are two different characters, and most people will probably give their answers based on the fact that they like one series more than the other.
I think I beat you to it. B]
(Jul. 31, 2010  9:44 PM)Dan Wrote: I think I beat you to it. B]

lol you guys.XD
I think ginga is better than tyson.
Especially if people do not post elaborate answers, I am indeed going to close this topic.
(Jul. 31, 2010  9:52 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Especially if people do not post elaborate answers, I am indeed going to close this topic.

come on you guys dont just say "ginga is better than tyson" be more specific.
Well I think that ginga can beat tyson in a bey battle.
For what reasons? Other than: "Ginga is so kewl he is way betr." or "Well obviously ginga, cuz his is metal."
Idk but Dragoon actually lives in the blade, rather than whatever they did with a inconspicuous 'there in spirit' sort of beast. Even though it varies, and is never officially stated, I think Dragoon is a humongous creature, rather than a life-size horse-pegasis, or so I assume it is life size, like a regular horse.
Hm. If I have to choose I'd go...

Personality-wise: I prefer Ginga to Tyson. Tyson somewhat annoyed me. He was okay in the first season, but in season 2 and 3 he just got too cocky and turn into somewhat of a jerk. Ginga seems more likable and really fun to be with. And he doesn't really give off that arrogant vibe as much as Tyson does. And also, Ginga seems more much more mature than Tyson.

Battle-wise: Err, I'm not sure where to go with this. They're both pretty lucky.

But I'd go with Ginga Tongue_out
(Aug. 01, 2010  12:01 AM)Sophie Wrote: Hm. If I have to choose I'd go...

Personality-wise: I prefer Ginga to Tyson. Tyson somewhat annoyed me. He was okay in the first season, but in season 2 and 3 he just got too cocky and turn into somewhat of a jerk. Ginga seems more likable and really fun to be with. And he doesn't really give off that arrogant vibe as much as Tyson does. And also, Ginga seems more much more mature than Tyson.

Battle-wise: Err, I'm not sure where to go with this. They're both pretty lucky.

But I'd go with Ginga Tongue_out

I agree.Tyson was arrogant and cocky,Gingka is much more mature and has a better personality...but in a battle they're pretty even in power.I cant choose...
tyson i mean gingka is good but lets face it he would loose to tyson and dragoon I:
gingka may have a better personality but tyson always pulls through when he gets beat he doesnt act all emosih like gingka did XD and tyson may act cocky but hes a good friend Grin and if your going to gow ith gingka cause of pegsus or MFBs cause you like them more member HMS blades started all this dragoon would pwn pegasus
tyson rules i grew up copying him i learned all his moves every blade he had i had he was my idol
Tyson's truly awesome Grin Ginga has a loooooong way to go to match the Beyblade World Champ Grin
(Aug. 01, 2010  2:53 PM)Dragoon X Wrote: Tyson's truly awesome Grin Ginga has a loooooong way to go to match the Beyblade World Champ Grin
Hm, Ginga will become the World Champion in Explosion too, so not in that long ?
D:<
You should have set that as a spoiler Kai-V.
My dreams are crushed.

I'm only on episode 16 in the first series, haha.