Ginga's Cases.

Rapid deploy is stupid...this on the other hand is interesting! A good way for me to organize my beys and keep them in a safe place, if I had them. My neighbors daughter came over my house...she is around 6 and she is a brat...long story short I cannot find my rock aquario and its launcher...

To think I once liked children...that was almost 2 yrs ago...

Basicly I really need something to keep my beys safe in: I must hunt these down! Yes there are different products like this but they are not as physicaly appealing as these are
you could also use anysort of box, really. Not sure how this trumps a box + lid
box+lid was tried...then destroyed...then tried again...then destroyed agian. =(
I think ill get one to replace my curent holder.Its a Flame Byxis Booster box.I just slide in my combo and then I clip it it to my belt.
the thing that im interested in is the thing ginga sticks his launcher in when hes not batteling. its like a holster it looks kinda rad. <off topic
>on topic:
rapid deploy is kinda pointless, just put your beys in a small fishing luer box or most things 145 and belowfit in mouth guard cases. (yes i carry my beys in mouth guard cases)
(Dec. 16, 2010  7:38 AM)Mfb Unboxer Wrote: I would get this but I dont know how to read japanese letters would anyone sell them on ebay.com?

pm 桃太郎 and ask him to translate whatever it is. just be sure to provide a picture of what you need translated.
(Dec. 09, 2010  3:51 AM)rabidboy Wrote: i know right... my friendf got one and it got his rf stuck in it. any way i was gonna buy a rapid deploy case but i just got some bakugan instead

RF=Rubber=Gripping Smooth Surfaces When Brushed Upon.
Of Course It's Going To Be "Stuck". The User Should Already See It Coming.

I Love How Most Of The Comments Now Are Just These(Bolded)
Which Are Highly Unnecessary..
The grip launcher case really interests me, will this be releasing in the US?
I would be better if they made that deploy case that Ryuuga has on his arm.Pinching_eyes_2
You're blind then.

They really look nothing like beypointers.
Yes now when im walking on the street and have a random urge to launch a beyblade, I can spend a minute putting my launcher together and let it rip
I've got the rapid deploy case, just need to get the grip holster, red hair-color, a hair spiker, black jeans, black shoes with a red stripe in the center of the top of the shoe, a blue vest, an orange shirt and a white scarf. ULTIMATE BEYBLADE ROLE-PLAYING FTW Eee
will habro release this? and how i get that?
(Dec. 28, 2010  6:31 AM)bladerleone Wrote: will habro release this? and how i get that?
If you read the thread, you'd know.
BTW, You people are scaring me! Innocent RF's, stuck in a little red box. WHY!?
Anyways, I would love to go Ginga cutscene at a tournament with this.
I also want the Ryuuga beyholder/ster. That would be pure awesomesauce!
Does the MFB grip fit without a launcher or Beypointer on it. Basicly just the grip with nothing on it.
(Jan. 17, 2011  10:47 PM)blader Ethan Wrote: Does the MFB grip fit without a launcher or Beypointer on it. Basicly just the grip with nothing on it.

ask that in Ask A Question Get An Answer Thread.

NICE NECRO

Or rather look around, or say that question clear enough so I can answer it ofr you. I mean for you.
Anyone know if Hasbro plans on releasing the grip holster anytime soon?
(Jan. 18, 2011  1:59 AM)ThunderPegasus Wrote: Anyone know if Hasbro plans on releasing the grip holster anytime soon?
No.
(Jan. 18, 2011  2:02 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 18, 2011  1:59 AM)ThunderPegasus Wrote: Anyone know if Hasbro plans on releasing the grip holster anytime soon?
No.

Add more content to your post.
(Jan. 21, 2011  4:37 PM)Mike Shinoda Wrote: Add more content to your post.
Watch your posts.
(Jan. 21, 2011  4:59 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2011  4:37 PM)SynysterA7X Wrote: Add more content to your post.
Watch your posts.

Okay.
Hasbro made it carpy. D:
NEVER PUT STARDUST PEGASIS IN IT.
Did Takara Tomy Ever Release It. Where Can I Find It?!
(Oct. 29, 2012  4:13 PM)Samurai_Ifraid1 Wrote: Did Takara Tomy Ever Release It. Where Can I Find It?!

TOMY Arts, a division of TAKARA-TOMY, did release it. However, Hasbro released the Beyblade-only case later, so you could probably easily find it on eBay or other sites like that.